Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,711 members, 7,921,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! (956 Views)

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / How To Backup Your Android Apps As Apk Using Es File Explorer / External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by oswardic(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
This is a great news for BlackBerry, iPhone and other phone users having issues with batteries especially in areas where power/PHCN is never reliable.. And a great package for travellers who often want their Phones on irrespective of where they are. An External Charger for charging all mobile phone is here and it can be shipped everywhere in the country. Price is N10,000 but its opened to negotiation.
Check pictures below. If interested, call me right away on 07035923929 (WhatsApp) or 08090735046

Product Description
The Naztech PB5200C Power Bank is a high capacity back-up battery designed to recharge your mobile devices on-the-go. Sleek and lightweight, just slip it into your pocket and you won't need to worry about your device dying when you need it the most! Bright LED charge indicators and a built-in flashlight make the PB5200 even more convenient to use. With the portable PB5200, you are never powerless!

Features:
Function Button
LED Battery Indicator
LED Light
Micro USB (Input)
USB (Output)
Micro USB, iPhone/iPod/iPad Connectors, Retractable Cable Included
Specifications:
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Output: USB 5V, 1A
Charge Time: Up to 6.5 hours
Cable Length: 2.0'
Weight: 272g
Protection: Short Circuit / Over Charge

Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by Everfrank(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
Its cool but 10k is on d high side.

1 Like

Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by felix55(m): 3:11am On Apr 20, 2013
Vry poor & small.guy u b thief ? I bought 12000amh backup battery wit $25 -#3950 brand new & u r selling dat smal rat 10k.guys enter ebay & buy ur stuff & leave dis thief.u better past d amh of d batter lets see.

1 Like

Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by oswardic(m): 6:09am On Apr 20, 2013
Everfrank: Its cool but 10k is on d high side.
This is why I said its opened to negotiation sir. You can call me on my number to further discuss the price, I will be waiting for your call. Thanks..
felix55: Vry poor & small.guy u b thief ? I bought 12000amh backup battery wit $25 -#3950 brand new & u r selling dat smal rat 10k.guys enter ebay & buy ur stuff & leave dis thief.u better past d amh of d batter lets see.
Sir, you have your opinion but try not to insult anyone in the course of passing your opinion, time you purchased yours matters, $25 is never a possible amount also and lastly, not everyone is ready to go through all the long distance and awaiting time just to have it or have you forgotten it will be shipped? Pay Duty, Tax and handling fees? Fear of not to be cheated by the so call seller? I will appreciate if you reason with a positive pursuit than talking because you are more into the internet. Thanks
Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2013
felix55: Vry poor & small.guy u b thief ? I bought 12000amh backup battery wit $25 -#3950 brand new & u r selling dat smal rat 10k.guys enter ebay & buy ur stuff & leave dis thief.u better past d amh of d batter lets see.
,pls sir i want to buy an electronic part(motherboard) from ebay,but my fear is the shipping cost,hw much did u spend in paying for the backup battery?.
Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by tonardo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Felix..
It's not good..you must think and choose your word when talking to anyone. .
You buy at ebay for 3 k without adding up expense. ?
Then you are not a good business man..
I have been trying to buy a 4300mah battery and a outer screen for my s3 and they are changing me $25..for shipping.
Oswardic..
Pls specify the capacity of the battery?
Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by tonardo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
Felix..
I have been trying to buy a 4300mah battery and a outer screen for my s3 and they are changing me $25..
Oswardic..
Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by Ebestsmscom: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2013

How old are you? How does that concern you, didn't you see "negotiable"
Have you checked the one Etisalat is selling and the cost? I was told 22k.
Never call someone a thief, for crying out loud, this is business, if you don't like someones goods find ur way out than displaying your stupidity.

Pls don't display your stupidity next time on public.

Karma will hold you some day.
Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by felix55(m): 6:36am On Apr 21, 2013
@ poster, display d battery amh so dat people wil kw wat u r saying & 4 dose rat dat tink am here 4 crap,wel am nt rather al i want s 4 u people 2 hv value 4 ur money.
Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by oswardic(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2013
Ebestsms.com:

How old are you? How does that concern you, didn't you see "negotiable"
Have you checked the one Etisalat is selling and the cost? I was told 22k.
Never call someone a thief, for crying out loud, this is business, if you don't like someones goods find ur way out than displaying your stupidity.

Pls don't display your stupidity next time on public.

Karma will hold you some day.
Thanks for your concern. Sometimes people need to randomly reason before jumping into conclusion because words are cheap.. Its well with him..
tonardo:
Felix..
I have been trying to buy a 4300mah battery and a outer screen for my s3 and they are changing me $25..for shipping.
Oswardic..
That is not indicated in the product description but what I think is much more necessary is the hours is uses...
Re: External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! by oswardic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Items are still available, keep your calls coming..

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Soccer Game For Android ? / Which Is The Best Smartphone And Tablet Of 2013 ? Vote Now !!! / Google Playstore Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.