Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole (534 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Love Thy “gay” Neighbor / Why Pray - ”Let Thy Will Be Done”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole by Yooguyz: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
"Thy faith hath made thee whole" those are the must used words of our Lord during his earthly ministry. Wondered what are the significance of those words.
Wondered what went through his mind when the woman with alabaster box anointed his leg with ointment he said thy sins are forgiven thy faith hath saved thee.
Wondered what went through his mind when the woman with the issue of blood forced her way through the crowd just to have a touch of power and her said to her "daughter thy faith hath made thee whole".
If i can just have a little faith as minuscle as a mustard seed, all my mountains are made low. Because when bring my problems to the living King who could not be intimidated by death, i know that my circumstances, fear, problems, insecurity would be overcomed by just one sentence

GO IN PEACE THY FAITH HATH MADE THEE WHOLE
Re: Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole by Debeloved87(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yooguyz: "Thy faith hath made thee whole" those are the must used words of our Lord during his earthly ministry. Wondered what are the significance of those words
believe and receive
Re: Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole by shdemidemi(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2013
Debeloved87: believe and receive

Where is God in believe and receive....the ability to receive rest on me if that statement is right.
But no, the truth of the gospel is to trust God and have faith that He knows the best for you.
Re: Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole by Yooguyz: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

Where is God in believe and receive....the ability to receive rest on me if that statement is right.
But no, the truth of the gospel is to trust God and have faith that He knows the best for you.
expantiate further
Re: Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole by Yooguyz: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
" Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"
Hebrews 11:3.
Have you ever owned a bank account before? Your bank statement tells you have xyz naira in your account, you can see it but you believe the statement, because you have confidence in your bank isn't it? Whenever you need money you walk up to the teller cos you know your money will be cashed. The same happens in the realm of the spirit, your faith is hinged on the fact that the word of God never fails, halleluyah!
Re: Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole by tpia5: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
Psalm 55:22

22 Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you

Hebrews 4:15

15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses

(1) (Reply)

/ Rapture Calling / I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.