Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,622 members, 7,951,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Web Designer/developers Needed By Smartweb Nig Ltd - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Web Designer/developers Needed By Smartweb Nig Ltd (829 Views)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Please, I Am Looking For A Web Designer To Create A Website For Me / I Need Of Web Designer Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer/developers Needed By Smartweb Nig Ltd by ibtihaj(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello,
Smartweb nig Ltd is looking for a professional web designers/Developers A highly skilled on web design and graphic design

Successful candidate will work at the comfort of his house and will be paid monthly.

Job Description:

Ideal candidates for Web Designer position must have web design and online presence experience. The right person must have a passion for creating eye popping, high converting web pages as well as the ability to create advertising creative's.

Skills/Requirements:
- Must have 1 years experience working as a web designer. Portfolio is preferred.
- Must be able to work with colleagues and management to interpret and drive concepts with little to no supervision to completion. Must be an excellent communicator and team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Design online banner, websites, social media, landing and jump-page campaigns.
- Demonstrate expertise in graphic design and development software such as, but not limited to, Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Illustrator, In Design and Flash.
- Must have Strong working experience of HTML, PHP, Java, and CSS compliant design plus familiarity with other web applications and online implementation methods and constraints.

Applicants must include a solid design portfolio with resume to be considered and should be send to careers@smartweb.com.ng

Wish you all the Best
Murtala
www.smartweb.com.ng
www.smartwebng.com
Re: Web Designer/developers Needed By Smartweb Nig Ltd by alabi10: 12:45pm On May 02, 2013
I do web design and development using all the technology you listed expected Java. You can check my portfolio at www.alabiansolutions.com/portfolio.php
Re: Web Designer/developers Needed By Smartweb Nig Ltd by Nairawebhosts(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2013
hi,

we can be of help to your company, kindly check out our web design portfolio below
and let us know what you think, nothing to worry about smiley

Professional Web Designer With Fast Turn Around Time

You Can Find Some Samples Site Below
http://lydialwomenfoudation.com/newsportal
http://lydialwomenfoudation.com/technews/
http://lydialwomenfoudation.com/deviant/

For More Info Contact Us At info AT nairawebhosts Dot Com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online / Contributors for www.arsenalnigeria.com / Why You Need To Get A Website For Your Business/company/organiztion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.