Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,348 members, 7,884,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested (26334 Views)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2013
bookface:

How about the shootings? ---- ah! that was the FBI, shooting at themselves for fun.

This almost pulled out my ribs. cheesy
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 1:51am On Apr 21, 2013
bookface:

It is all cool and dandy to reference a few cases where the US government may have allegedly framed a few individuals up. This should then serve as a basis to argue for the innocence of anyone who may have committed crime in the United States, no? Individuals should now walk into a court after stabbing their neighbors and then claim, "Hey, Uncle Sam planted the DNA at the crime scene, I couldn't have done it, just ask my mum"

Hahaha! their mother confirms it! LooooL! and that was good enough to convince you of their innocence!

Good on you! Even Hitler's mum thought he was a great guy!

So let's get ignore the past few days and write a new story from here:

Thousands of people gathered at an event, carefully planned by the CIA.
The bombs were planted by the FBI and the video evidence doctored by special agents.
The two cops that got shot never truly exist, only in theory, another creation of the FBI.
The car that was reportedly hijacked? --- ehrm erhm, let's come back to that.
How about the shootings? ---- ah! that was the FBI, shooting at themselves for fun.
The bullet hole in that dude's chair was from 70 years ago during the second world war.
Why were the dudes running and couldn't simply turn themselves in as any innocent person would have done? --- erhm, well, they were running late for a late night show they couldn't have missed for anything in the world.

Now that's looking just perfect. Conspiracy theorists are gonna have a field day!

Doesn't it bother you that the US govt have framed certain individuals for crimes that they did not comitt? If they could do it in previous cases surely it is reasonable to think that they could do the same thing in this case.

Like i said earlier, Russia Today confirmed that the brothers had been under surveillance from the FBI it wasnt just the mother who claimed this - everything that you have referred to up there has never been corroborated by any eye witnesses it is the FBI's word against everyone else's and because they are the govt we will never know the truth.

Also listen to this clip in which a journalist is asking the Boston police why everyone was told to remain calm before the bomb went off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcYK5LzzFVc
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 1:57am On Apr 21, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

After the shootout, which left bullet holes on the walls of houses. Someone saw a person fleeing his place, which was the earlier pic I showed.

I was showing you the pic to show that a shootout really took place. I didn't know you wanted me to prove that they were the ones shooting. I wonder how many times in the news you actually saw people shooting with the cops.

Now:

How are you sure it was Seung-Hui Cho that did the Virginia Tech Shooting, did you see him shoot anyone. Maybe he was brainwashed to make the video.

We will never know who was responsible for this crime because no evidence has been provided by the FBI to indicate that those two brothers were truly the perpetrators, grainy dark photos depicting shadowy faces does not constitute evidence in my book.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:23am On Apr 21, 2013
cap28:

We will never know who was responsible for this crime because no evidence has been provided by the FBI to indicate that those two brothers were truly the perpetrators, grainy dark photos depicting shadowy faces does not constitute evidence in my book.

For security reasons, they can never give you the whole picture. You don't know what they were working on. For instance do you know 3 of Dzohkar's friends (Two boys and a Girl)are in custody, with their laptops and hard drives confiscated. It is not on mainstream media but some sources leaked it.

Also the FBI might have gotten news of the bomb going off that day but didn't know where and when. A lot of things can't be revealed.

Finally all these conspiracy theory videos being released have become tools terror cells use to convert people and build hate against America. That was why Dzohkar could tweet 9/11 was an inside Job. Those tapes are now brainwashing tools.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 2:32am On Apr 21, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

For security reasons, they can never give you the whole picture. You don't know what they were working on. For instance do you know 3 of Dzohkar's friends (Two boys and a Girl)are in custody, with their laptops and hard drives confiscated. It is not on mainstream media but some sources leaked it.

Also the FBI might have gotten news of the bomb going off that day but didn't know where and when. A lot of things can't be revealed.

Finally all these conspiracy theory videos being released have become tools terror cells use to convert people and build hate against America. That was why Dzohkar could tweet 9/11 was an inside Job. Those tapes are now brainwashing tools.

Sorry but i don't buy any of this - the fact that 3 of Dzokhar's friends are in custody does not make him guilty of committing any crime.
Dzohkar is not the only one who beleives 9/11 was an inside job - 30% of the american public believe the same thing -
You seem to have so much faith in the mainstream media - the same media that claimed that Iraq had WMDs and was responsible for 9/11. You need to stop watching the mainstream media and listen to alternative news sources because they have no vested interest in witholding the truth from the public unlike the western corporate media.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 2:39am On Apr 21, 2013
the goodjoehunt - has it occurred to you that your govt may be responsible for these incidents in order to force the american public to accept the repeal of the second amendment which permits all americans to bear arms. I mean it makes sense - create terror, blame it on foreigners resident in america and then come forward with a solution - confiscation of all weapons belonging to anyone resident in the US.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:12am On Apr 21, 2013
cap28:

Sorry but i don't buy any of this - the fact that 3 of Dzokhar's friends are in custody does not make him guilty of committing any crime.
Dzohkar is not the only one who beleives 9/11 was an inside job - 30% of the american public believe the same thing -
You seem to have so much faith in the mainstream media - the same media that claimed that Iraq had WMDs and was responsible for 9/11. You need to stop watching the mainstream media and listen to alternative news sources because they have no vested interest in witholding the truth from the public unlike the western corporate media.

Alternative sources like Chris Green and Alex Jones. Does guys just make assumptions, they have no facts. Mostly connecting dots and calling them facts. Every tragedy is now caused by the government, that is the kind of news they keep spreading. I used to have lots of Alex Jones DVD's, I deleted them when I knew he is losing it.

Alex Jones is making millions selling his conspiracy theories and he wants us to believe he is doing it for the masses. Please this is a business to them.

Just look at how they almost got the Teenage runner killed with their theories. I didn't see 4chan and Alex Jones apologizing.

Innocent: Track star Sulahaddin Barhoum, 17, pictured with his sports bag and running trophies is terrified that claims he was a Boston marathon bomb suspect have put his family in danger.

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:15am On Apr 21, 2013
cap28: the goodjoehunt - has it occurred to you that your govt may be responsible for these incidents in order to force the american public to accept the repeal of the second amendment which permits all americans to bear arms. I mean it makes sense - create terror, blame it on foreigners resident in america and then come forward with a solution - confiscation of all weapons belonging to anyone resident in the US.

First of all, I am from Nigeria and live at Port-Harcourt. The American government is not my government.

Secondly, If the government wanted to blow people up, why bring Bomb sniffing dogs?

The Intelligence agencies are keeping whatever is going on secret. That is why they can't start explaining what exactly went down.

Dzohkar and Tamerlan held Extremist views, did the American Government brainwash them to hold the views?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:26am On Apr 21, 2013
cap28:

Doesn't it bother you that the US govt have framed certain individuals for crimes that they did not comitt? If they could do it in previous cases surely it is reasonable to think that they could do the same thing in this case.

Like i said earlier, Russia Today confirmed that the brothers had been under surveillance from the FBI it wasnt just the mother who claimed this - everything that you have referred to up there has never been corroborated by any eye witnesses it is the FBI's word against everyone else's and because they are the govt we will never know the truth.

Also listen to this clip in which a journalist is asking the Boston police why everyone was told to remain calm before the bomb went off:

Your argument so far has been centered on: "US framed Mr A up 100 years ago, so it must be the same thing they are doing at the moment".

Even if this were true and there was a true, transparent manner of validating those claims, it shouldn't lay a precedent in Justice. Otherwise, every criminal could claim they are being framed up by the US government even if there are clear evidence proving they committed the crimes. On the subject of set ups, no government of any country will come out with clean hands. From Russia, to China, Britain, Israel, Iran, or even Nigeria. Anyone should be bothered by this, but Justice isn't a perfect phenomenon. It is why, the good ol common law demands innocence till proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt - and no country advocates this more than the US. In the US, you could get away with murder, if more than 3 witnesses claim you weren't at the crime scene, even if the Judge saw you committing the crime himself.

These two kids case is a no-brainer and i can already see several conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woods. They were granted Asylum in the US, provided with a US citizenship, accorded with the same rights and privileges every US citizen has, provided with scholarships and opportunities to live in the land of the free. What will the US be gaining by setting them up?

Have you considered what it will take to pull such a "perfect set up"?

You will need more than two scores of people who can keep such a set up secret away from the public.

You will need to have those two brothers in the same place, carrying bags.

You will need to have those two brothers refusing to surrender themselves to the police.

You will need to have a cop get killed and another put in a life threatening condition.

You need to have all these planned without a whiff of it getting to the press. Except of course, the press are all in on this as well?

Please give up the conspiracy theory. Those two are as guilty as sin.

2 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2013
cap28: the goodjoehunt - has it occurred to you that your govt may be responsible for these incidents in order to force the american public to accept the repeal of the second amendment which permits all americans to bear arms. I mean it makes sense - create terror, blame it on foreigners resident in america and then come forward with a solution - confiscation of all weapons belonging to anyone resident in the US.

I am not sure i agree with this line of reasoning. The best way to make people give up their guns is not to create a scenario that will make them hold on to it in the first place. No one will give up their guns if they are acutely aware that there are foreign residents in the United States who are there to cause them harm, it is why people have guns duh!

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by isalegan2: 3:56am On Apr 21, 2013
Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
By DAVID K. SHIPLER
Published: April 28, 2012
New York Times

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years — or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested.

When an Oregon college student, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, thought of using a car bomb to attack a festive Christmas-tree lighting ceremony in Portland, the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of “inert material,” harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving, with Mr. Mohamud in the passenger seat. To trigger the bomb the student punched a number into a cellphone and got no boom, only a bust.

This is legal, but is it legitimate? Without the F.B.I., would the culprits commit violence on their own? Is cultivating potential terrorists the best use of the manpower designed to find the real ones? Judging by their official answers, the F.B.I. and the Justice Department are sure of themselves — too sure, perhaps.

Carefully orchestrated sting operations usually hold up in court. Defendants invariably claim entrapment and almost always lose, because the law requires that they show no predisposition to commit the crime, even when induced by government agents. To underscore their predisposition, many suspects are “warned about the seriousness of their plots and given opportunities to back out,” said Dean Boyd, a Justice Department spokesman. But not always, recorded conversations show. Sometimes they are coaxed to continue.

Undercover operations, long practiced by the F.B.I., have become a mainstay of counterterrorism, and they have changed in response to the post-9/11 focus on prevention. “Prior to 9/11 it would be very unusual for the F.B.I. to present a crime opportunity that wasn’t in the scope of the activities that a person was already involved in,” said Mike German of the American Civil Liberties Union, a lawyer and former F.B.I. agent who infiltrated white supremacist groups. An alleged drug dealer would be set up to sell drugs to an undercover agent, an arms trafficker to sell weapons. That still happens routinely, but less so in counterterrorism, and for good reason.

“There isn’t a business of terrorism in the United States, thank God,” a former federal prosecutor, David Raskin, explained.

“You’re not going to be able to go to a street corner and find somebody who’s already blown something up,” he said. Therefore, the usual goal is not “to find somebody who’s already engaged in terrorism but find somebody who would jump at the opportunity if a real terrorist showed up in town.”

And that’s the gray area. Who is susceptible? Anyone who plays along with the agents, apparently. Once the snare is set, law enforcement sees no choice. “Ignoring such threats is not an option,” Mr. Boyd argued, “given the possibility that the suspect could act alone at any time or find someone else willing to help him.”

Typically, the stings initially target suspects for pure speech — comments to an informer outside a mosque, angry postings on Web sites, e-mails with radicals overseas — then woo them into relationships with informers, who are often convicted felons working in exchange for leniency, or with F.B.I. agents posing as members of Al Qaeda or other groups.

Some targets have previous involvement in more than idle talk: for example, Waad Ramadan Alwan, an Iraqi in Kentucky, whose fingerprints were found on an unexploded roadside bomb near Bayji, Iraq, and Raja Khan of Chicago, who had sent funds to an Al Qaeda leader in Pakistan.

But others seem ambivalent, incompetent and adrift, like hapless wannabes looking for a cause that the informer or undercover agent skillfully helps them find. Take the Stinger missile defendant James Cromitie, a low-level drug dealer with a criminal record that included no violence or hate crime, despite his rants against Jews. “He was searching for answers within his Islamic faith,” said his lawyer, Clinton W. Calhoun III, who has appealed his conviction. “And this informant, I think, twisted that search in a really pretty awful way, sort of misdirected Cromitie in his search and turned him towards violence.”

THE informer, Shahed Hussain, had been charged with fraud, but avoided prison and deportation by working undercover in another investigation. He was being paid by the F.B.I. to pose as a wealthy Pakistani with ties to Jaish-e-Mohammed, a terrorist group that Mr. Cromitie apparently had never heard of before they met by chance in the parking lot of a mosque.

“Brother, did you ever try to do anything for the cause of Islam?” Mr. Hussain asked at one point.

“O.K., brother,” Mr. Cromitie replied warily, “where you going with this, brother?”

Two days later, the informer told him, “Allah has more work for you to do,” and added, “Revelation is going to come in your dreams that you have to do this thing, O.K.?” About 15 minutes later, Mr. Hussain proposed the idea of using missiles, saying he could get them in a container from China. Mr. Cromitie laughed.

Reading hundreds of pages of transcripts of the recorded conversations is like looking at the inkblots of a Rorschach test. Patterns of willingness and hesitation overlap and merge. “I don’t want anyone to get hurt,” Mr. Cromitie said, and then explained that he meant women and children. “I don’t care if it’s a whole synagogue of men.” It took 11 months of meandering discussion and a promise of $250,000 to lead him, with three co-conspirators he recruited, to plant fake bombs at two Riverdale synagogues.

“Only the government could have made a ‘terrorist’ out of Mr. Cromitie, whose buffoonery is positively Shakespearean in its scope,” said Judge Colleen McMahon, sentencing him to 25 years. She branded it a “fantasy terror operation” but called his attempt “beyond despicable” and rejected his claim of entrapment.

The judge’s statement was unusual, but Mr. Cromitie’s characteristics were not. His incompetence and ambivalence could be found among other aspiring terrorists whose grandiose plans were nurtured by law enforcement. They included men who wanted to attack fuel lines at Kennedy International Airport; destroy the Sears Tower (now Willis Tower) in Chicago; carry out a suicide bombing near Tampa Bay, Fla., and bomb subways in New York and Washington. Of the 22 most frightening plans for attacks since 9/11 on American soil, 14 were developed in sting operations.

Another New York City subway plot, which recently went to trial, needed no help from government. Nor did a bombing attempt in Times Square, the abortive underwear bombing in a jetliner over Detroit, a planned attack on Fort Dix, N.J., and several smaller efforts. Some threats are real, others less so. In terrorism, it’s not easy to tell the difference.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=2&

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by igbo2011(m): 4:20am On Apr 21, 2013

What do you thinnk about the situatioj of laurent gbagbo former president of ivory coast. He is currntly indicted into the icc. What are your thoughts?
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by IOMN(f): 4:56am On Apr 21, 2013

Historically, roughly half of Americans have always been in favor of gun control. The recent gun control bill was supported by most Americans. Also, confiscation of all weapons would never fly. The main point of the bill was the extent of the background check. The second amendment would still stand. It only failed by 6 votes in the senate-- It was pure politics. The issue is the National Rifle Association (NRA) sees this as their turf. They give a lot of money to political candidates (they are practically the reason some politicians were elected), and they did not "initiate" this bill. You don't bite the hand that feeds you and for many senators, the NRA is that hand.

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2013
Emekamex: For complete info about the bombing, click on this link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Boston_Marathon_bombings

Thanks. This was indeed quite insightful. Na nothing but conjecture and grammar I have been hearing all week!
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by hammedkola(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Chai...effissy too much for this US police...anyways...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2013
femmyb:
Don't mind all them haters, just keeping throwing them scriptures verses at all the haters.
APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT BRUV FEMMYB wink
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by ChikezieU(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
50calibre:

How would the FBI function in Nigeria, shey them go use juju ni? FBI are not magicians, they need electricity, CCTV, cars fitted with on board scanning and data devises, supercomputers, forensic technology, communication devices etc A tall order in Nigeria.

Nigerian police don't even use computer, enter a police station in Nigeria, all you find are hungry men with books at the counter.
thats why they haunt for #50 naira on the road and let culprits escape despite there dozens of check points or should i say offering points

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
bookface:

I am not sure i agree with this line of reasoning. The best way to make people give up their guns is not to create a scenario that will make them hold on to it in the first place. No one will give up their guns if they are acutely aware that there are foreign residents in the United States who are there to cause them harm, it is why people have guns duh!

I think the intention on the part of the US govt is to cOnvince the US public that there are loads of crazy people (foreigners and US citizens) in their midst with guns and the best way to control the situation is to withdraw the right to carry arms from everyone.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
igbo2011:

What do you thinnk about the situatioj of laurent gbagbo former president of ivory coast. He is currntly indicted into the icc. What are your thoughts?

He's being punished by the western nations for daring to challenge them despite being the legitimate winner of the elections in ivory coast. The ICC is a tool used by western powers to blackmail and get rid of african leaders that they have fallen out of favour with, many of these african leaders were their friends and accomplices in the past but somewhere along the line the relationship between the two soured and the next thing is for the EU/US to call for them to be brought before the ICC. This should tell you that most african heads of state have no real power in africa because the threat of indictment before the ICC is always hanging over their heads if they fail to follow instructions.

The way i see it is that the western nations are the mafia dons and the african heads of state are their servants the servants are allowed to get rich by opening up their countries for the dons to come into and ra.pe, in exchange they are given a cut of the loot and military aid which protects them from being overthrown by opposition groups - however the minute they refuse to co-operate with the dons they are punished either by being overthrown, having their country destabilised by opposition groups or if that doesnt work by having their country invaded by NATO.

So Gbagbo is now paying for his failure to leave office when his masters told him to (France) as you can see his successor OUattara is doing everything to favour France and her multinational corporations - things that Gbagbo was not willing to do.

Here is an interesting article written by an american journalist about african heads of states and their relationship to the west:

[b]THE BLACK AFRICAN FALL GUYS

In June of 2008 the ICC charged two black African rebel leaders, Germain Katanga and Mathieu Ngudjolo Chui, with six counts of war crimes (willful killing; inhuman treatment or cruel treatment; using children under the age of fifteen years to participate actively in hostilities; sexual slavery; intentionally directing attacks against civilians; and pillaging) and three counts of crimes against humanity (murder, inhumane acts and sexual slavery).

ICC prosecutors say that Chui and his commander Katanga—known as Simba—led a militia called the Front for Patriotic Resistance of Ituri (FPRI); Chui was also a commander in another militia, the National Integrationist Front (FNI). The FPRI was fighting against the Union of Congolese Patriots (UPC); another militia in Congo backed by outsiders, in particular, some faction from the U.S.

UPC commander Thomas Lubanga—another black man—was the first person detained at the ICC’s Scheveningen prison at The Hague. Charles Taylor, former “warlord” and president from Liberia was the second. Germaine Katanga and Mathieu Ngudjolo Chui were next to be chosen for this auspicious club. Congolese “warlord” Jean-Pierre Bemba is the last of five detainees now held at the ICC. Bemba was the leader of the Congolese rebel army, the Movement for the Liberation of Congo (MLC), but he is charged with crimes in the Central African Republic.[24]

These five men all have more in common than the charges against them. They are all black men, once embraced by the system and empowered as local or national leaders, and they are now the black stooges who fell from grace to become, in the language of anthropologist and scholar Dr. Enoch Page, “unembraceable”.[25]

The unembraceable status, applied to Africa, is reserved for black males, for dictators and warlords, rapists and killers, for ‘dirty’ Arabs like Omar al-Bashir, President of Sudan, and for former ‘Marxist’ guerillas, like Robert Mugabe, President of Zimbabwe. Always they are people of color: they are the O.J. Simpsons and Michael Jacksons of Africa, formerly embraced black males now ruthlessly persecuted by the Western establishment—primarily through racial surveillance and targeting in the mass media. Such treatment is rarely applied to white males, anywhere.

Someone has to be held responsible for the mass murder at Bogoro, but who paid the 29 year-old “warlord” Germaine Katanga? Why should he be the only one prosecuted? Who provided the jeeps for the “warlord” Mathieu Chui? Where did “warlord” Thomas Lubanga get the satellite phone to coordinate his private militia? How did Charles Taylor go from Harvard University to money laundering in Liberia to a Massachusetts prison—which he “escaped” from—and then on to become first the “President” and later “warlord” of Liberia?

How does Moto Gold Mining Company extract gold from a war zone? And how do the shiny black leather belts and pressed camouflage fatigues and crisp felt berets and rocket-propelled grenades find their way to Laurent Nunda’s “rebel” army now fighting in the North and South Kivu provinces of Congo?

Aware of their vulnerability as black African fall guys—and soon after the ICC arrest of Jean-Pierre Bemba—the top brass of the Ugandan People’s Defense Forces curtailed their international travel plans and convened a special meeting at Uganda’s Bombo army headquarters near Kampala, in June 2008, to discuss fears of ICC warrants being issued against them.

Of course, the U.S. Government and its business partners dictate the operations of the ICC. While considering soldiers of the United States and its allies to be above international humanitarian law and protected from the jurisdiction of the ICC, the Pentagon has simultaneously directed the formation, operations and legal precedents of the ICC through the involvement of members of the U.S. military’s Judge Advocate General (JAG) Corps, the legal arm of the Pentagon.[26]

Congolese troops and militias connected to Ugandan president Yoweri Museveni and wife Janet and their military collaborators operate extortion and racketeering networks that are plundering Congo. While former militias responsible for plunder have ostensibly been disbanded, new military networks have replaced them again and again.[/b]

http://www.globalresearch.ca/merchants-of-death-exposing-corporate-financed-holocaust-in-africa/11311
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bookface: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
cap28:

I think the intention on the part of the US govt is to cOnvince the US public that there are loads of crazy people (foreigners and US citizens) in their midst with guns and the best way to control the situation is to withdraw the right to carry arms from everyone.

That argument has absolutely no basis! It is completely lacking. People have guns in the first place to protect themselves against crazy people. Guns are not a fashion accessory. They are made to kill people/things. If i decide to buy a gun because i feel less secured about the ability of the government to guarantee 100% protection for me and my family, I will be completely retardedd to give up those guns and those rights just when i need them the most.

In the 3 months after 911, the FBI reported that applications to carry concealed weapons increased by more than 20%. People become more paranoid, and will want to hold on to their weapons when they have just been attacked.

The US is not China or Russia, where you can simply withdraw people's rights as you wish. There are people who fought and died for those rights, those freedom, it will require more than setting up two young lads for terrorism, to make people give up those rights and freedom.

Besides, if US wanted to set someone up, they probably have dozens of terror groups on their watchlist. They might as well just blame a terror group everyone is likely to believe. They could have easily blamed Al-Qaeda and achieved the same purpose you mentioned.

That would have been cheaper and would have saved themselves the trouble of planning a massive set up in secrecy, killing a cop, putting another one in a life threatening condition, doctoring evidence etc as you theorists will have us believe.

Also, I am hoping you may explain the rationale behind those two young boys not giving themselves up to the Police even after being declared wanted. There were lots of people who came up as possible suspects after the bombings. Some of them turned up in Police stations, they got interviewed and were allowed to leave. If the FBI declares me a suspect in the bombing, if I am innocent, I will simply turn up in their office and ask them to prove it, not hide in a boat!

Only guilty people run and hide.

3 Likes

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bonetalk(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
bookface:

I don't know why people still choose to mess with the yanks. History has never been kind to those who did.

a lesson for North Koreans

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by imperiouxx(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
The thread still going and my "likes" still counting. *clapping*

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by imperiouxx(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Bomber 'put gun in his mouth and fired as he was cornered in boat' and wounds mean he may NEVER be able to be quizzed

The alleged Boston Marathon bomber may have tried to kill himself rather than surrender after he was cornered by police - but failed in his suicide attempt, it has been revealed.
A new report says Dzhokhar Tsarnaev shoved his pistol in his own mouth and pulled the trigger as SWAT officers and federal agents closed in on the boat where he was hiding in Friday night. However, instead of killing him, the bullet simply passed through his neck.
Authorities have said they cannot question him because of a throat wound. He remains in 'very serious' condition at a Boston hospital.
Boston Mayor Tom Menino revealed on Sunday that federal agents may never be able to interview Tsarnaev. Menino didn't elaborate on his comment and it is unknown whether the gunshot also caused brain damage.
Police sources told MailOnline that investigators are looking into the possibility that Tsarnaev and his older brother Tamerlan had a suicide pact so that neither of them could be taken alive and put on trial.
A suicide pact could also explain why 19-year-old Dzhokhar ran over his own brother in his stolen Mercedes SUV as he escaped from the scene, the sources added.
The new twist in the story of Tsarnaev's dramatic capture comes as the Boston police commissioner warns that he and his brother Tamerlan were plotting more bomb attacks on the city and they were caught just in time. Authorities insisted that the pair were working alone.

https://www.nairaland.com/1265367/bomber-put-gun-mouth-fired

This boy is crazy.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by bizzle2: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
You want facts about a Possible conspiracy Here are your facts!!
apparently the charred remains of one of the bomb bags matched neither of the bags worn by both brothers but matched a bag worn by anoda man on the scene....and yet theres been no talk about dat!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1G1kzDzJiI
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
obadiah777: MEANWHILE GUYS. ON YOUTUBE YOU CAN LEARN MANY THINGS. YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO MAKE A HOME MADE GENERATOR AND SOLAR PANEL. I JUST LEARNT HOW TO MAKE A PIZZA FROM THE SCRATCH. HERE IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT. THIS IS BEFORE COOKING http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5370/picture050j.jpg

lol #random

obadiah777: TASTED LIKE THE ONE YOU BUY IN SHOP TOO LOL

*cough*[size=1pt]doubt it.[/size]*cough* tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: [b]Bomber 'put gun in his mouth and fired as he was cornered in boat' and wounds mean he may NEVER be able to be quizzed
---

https://www.nairaland.com/1265367/bomber-put-gun-mouth-fired

This boy is crazy.

a COWARD is what he is.
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Younger bomb suspect DID kill his own brother by running him over, says Boston police chief

The Boston police commissioner has confirmed that the younger bombing suspect killed his own brother by running him over with an SUV while officers were trying to arrest him.
Ed Davis told CNN is he believes Tamerlan Tsarnaev died from being hit and dragged 40 feet by his own brother Dzhokhar.
Doctors revealed the Tamerlan had been shot and appeared to have suffered a bomb blast, however his wounds from the tires of his stolen SUV appeared the most severe.
A medical examiner must still confirm the cause of death.
Law enforcement sources told MailOnline Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were determined not to be taken alive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312643/Boston-bomb-suspect-Commissioner-Ed-Davis-says-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-killed-brother.html#ixzz2R8jkNYvI
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
How doctor's daughter became the Muslim convert widow of Boston bomber: Terrorist husband 'brainwashed' her and she gave up her dreams of college to have his baby at 21

Katherine Russell, the widow of Boston bomb suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was 'an all-American girl who was brainwashed' by her extremist husband according to one schoolfriend.
Today MailOnline has gained the first glimpse and pictures of the early life of the woman who, according to those who knew her best, was 'totally transformed' by Tsarnaev.
At high school her personal motto was 'Do something about it or stop complaining'. She dreamed of going to college and joining the Peace Corps.
She urged her friends to 'lighten up and enjoy the small things,' in life.

Instead she met Tsarneav, 26, a disenfranchised man who came to America from his troubled homeland of Chechnya who rapidly had her in his thrall.
By the time she was 21 she had married him and borne his child, Zahara, now three. She had converted to Islam, hidden her tumble of chestnut hair beneath the hijab and undergone a change so profound that today few friends profess to truly understand it.
Yesterday Katherine, who has been staying at her parents’ home in Rhode Island, returned to the Cambridge, Massachusetts home which she shared with her late husband.
Dressed in a leopard print hijab she darted into the white shingle house to collect some belongings and her pet cat while her daughter waited in the car.
Today she was back home, accompanied by armed federal agents who first interviewed Katherine and her family on Friday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312588/EXCLUSIVE-How-Muslim-convert-widow-Boston-bomber-brainwashed-terrorist-husband-gave-dreams-college-baby-21.html#ixzz2R8mGeGqY
Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 22, 2013
*Kails*:

lol #random

*cough*[size=1pt]doubt it.[/size]*cough* tongue grin
WASNT RANDOM. EARLIER ON IN THE THREAD I HAD SAID HOW I WAS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE A PIZZA grin

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: WASNT RANDOM. EARLIER ON IN THE THREAD I HAD SAID HOW I WAS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE A PIZZA grin

loool!
and you didn't save me any? shocked

racist! angry grin kiss

did you enjoy it? smiley

1 Like

Re: Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested by cap28: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Younger bomb suspect DID kill his own brother by running him over, says Boston police chief

The Boston police commissioner has confirmed that the younger bombing suspect killed his own brother by running him over with an SUV while officers were trying to arrest him.
Ed Davis told CNN is he believes Tamerlan Tsarnaev died from being hit and dragged 40 feet by his own brother Dzhokhar.
Doctors revealed the Tamerlan had been shot and appeared to have suffered a bomb blast, however his wounds from the tires of his stolen SUV appeared the most severe.
A medical examiner must still confirm the cause of death.
Law enforcement sources told MailOnline Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were determined not to be taken alive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312643/Boston-bomb-suspect-Commissioner-Ed-Davis-says-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-killed-brother.html#ixzz2R8jkNYvI

If you believe this, you will believe anything.

How convenient for the FBI that one brother is dead and the other one is in a critical condition and unable to even speak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

China To Retaliate As US Closed Its Consulate In Houston, Texas / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.