Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,203 members, 7,933,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia (26943 Views)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo / Ini Edo And Annie Idibia Campaign For Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Inik(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
Why are y"all hating on Annie idibia? this is just an excerpt of the interview. So you guys would have preferred her to say that she will give in to any producer that asks her for sex?

1 Like

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by topmostg: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
glen87: You and Tupace? Tupface made most of his money through having sex with politicians wifes
which one be tupface again?

1 Like

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by deliveryboy: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Please guys if she decides to stop giving her meat to producers let's encourage her, every career has retirement age. Annie we don hear you.

1 Like

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by anonimi: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
I guess everyone is a saint until he/she is caught.

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by alexlee50: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nonsense,who is she?
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
I never knew she was this senseless....I dey always talk am say the average black person no dey think before they speak....Na who ask u now? She disgusts me already...Abeg go sleep for one corner.
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by gamegurl(f): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
tellwisdom: So worwor gurls sef dey make mouth?
no b small tin ooooo
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by smartg(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: And if they do nko?heaven will fall abi?my dear,the only thing u have going for u is ur husband,without him u are nothing,u dont even know how to act,i dont feel u one bit,ur husband is so humble and ur always prattling,lie low for a while,let people miss u,take a lesson from dakore,she ll fine tune u
50 likes
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by temmytboi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by smartg(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
I only thank God for somebody like 2face and not people like you, he is one of best musicians i respect so much. So pls thank for remembering you again because you are not better than any of all those girl that are tripping for him, you are not even beautiful at all. There are many girl out there that loves 2face better than you not because of his money but for whom he is. So start thanking God and stop making that your trash mouth, cos its God that decide to have mercy upon you, may be because both of you were together when he was nobody.
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Osarieme415(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
If those randy producers dare try it,Annie Dearie,just get ur beloved 2-baba to dash their wives "belle".Father Abraham is capable.
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ijawboi: Wat of Blow.job?

grin grin
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by NLGwoodey: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2013

And if they do? Heaven will fall?
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Una no go kill pesin o! grin grin

Osarieme415: If those randy producers dare try it,Annie Dearie,just get ur beloved 2-baba to dash their wives "belle".Father Abraham is capable.
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by kennydee05(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
glen87: Be not deceived, God is not mocked. You and Tupace must reap what you sow. He can't Bleep other peoples daughters and wives and not expect u Annie to be bleeped. If he didn't Bleep sugar mummy and you Bleep Sugar daddy, how will you guys get richer na? Tupface made most of his money through having sex with politicians and rich women. He will expect same from you to get richer

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by ferdi4real(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Oshiite: And if they do nko?heaven will fall abi?my dear,the only thing u have going for u is ur husband,without him u are nothing,u dont even know how to act,i dont feel u one bit,ur husband is so humble and ur always prattling,lie low for a while,let people miss u,take a lesson from dakore,she ll fine tune u

I noe even knw wetin d mumu dey feel lyk sef
Mtcheeew
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Nicepoker(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
kponke denge: Ugly tin, why didn't she talk all dis while. because 2baba just pity her condition n married her she does no wan us 2 hear word. She shuld pack ha bendy legs one side let us hear word.
let 2baba pity ur sis condition
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by ChristianTh(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
don't mind dem Annie na jealousy dey worry dem.
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Zannuof(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2013
aburo7: Producers Dare Not Ask Me For Sex -Annie Idibia

The recently married Annie Idibia opened up to showtime on the advantage of her new status as Mrs Idibia
Here is an extract from the interview:

I have not faced advances from Directors or Producers.Before when they say It i don't get it.If you have what it takes,if you have the talent,then eventually you will be called upon .I do not think there is any field they do not harass women,but if you have it someone is eventually going to see you and give you the chance .'Fear nor gree them, nobody tried to hint me on that level".

Lucky Annie.only God knows if u av open ur legs several times for them before u start boosting ....mtcheeew no let ur case be like 9000naira oooo

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/producers-dare-not-ask-me-for-sex-annie.html?m=0
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Annie2gud: [b]Why is Annie's mouth always open?[/b]btw tubaba looks like alvin and the chipmuck.

BJ pout, if you know what I mean. wink wink
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2013
temmytboi: Check out this Video tutorials You are gon like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP9-fz42AKk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGn9ahzjnjI

Nor go read for your JAMB! Indomie generation!
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Kairoseki77: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2013
What her husband doesn't know won't hurt him!
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by sirtimileyin(m): 1:36am On Apr 21, 2013
ok o
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Fussbot: 1:40am On Apr 21, 2013
Asin,I no kno dis gal b4 til den talk sae 6face wan marry her....
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by ozikam: 4:42am On Apr 21, 2013
Some1 called Annie a gold digger? People open their mouth and talk any how, do a background check b4 u write. Tufac & Annie has been b4 his fame, u rather call other of his babys' mamas gold diggers aftal how many ladies are giving birth 4 a nobody. Annie deserved to be Tufac's wif. Those calling her ugly, pls send ur lady'7 pic

1 Like

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2013
Nansense
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Masiya(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2013
If they asked nd u offer d pu**y, hw we go knw? Park well jor. Jus asking

1 Like

Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by madan(f): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2013
Why u no go open yah gutter mouth talk dix? Sebi na u get talent? Those ones wey dem dey harass sexually, dem no get talent, abi? Since u've married Tubaba, you nw feel u dont need Producers' money. No worry... Remember, to always watch ur back oo, ma lo ro pe omo pe iwo nikan lo ni all d properties.. I sorry for you
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2013

Chei! Women and beef sha!
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by obi123: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2013
mekula:

Nor go read for your JAMB! Indomie generation!

lolllllllllllllllllll, una no go kill pesin, UP NAIRALAND!!
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by tmamuda(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2013
Who ask u? Hw many times u opeu ur legs 2 odas. Keep quiet n mind ur man.
Re: Producers Dont Dare Ask Sex From Me - Annie Idibia by Rossikk(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Is it me or does she look a lot like Tiwa Savage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) / #BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.