Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,980 members, 7,922,390 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here (37612 Views)

University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by uzore: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
@STORM2, Pls drop ur phone number, pls i need ur help.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by olumbha(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Anybodi wit practise questions plssssssssss
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Blogking(f): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2013
STORM2:

Thanks a lot brother! Thanks a lot....happy jacking we go make am in Jesus name smiley
AMEN 0!
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Blogking(f): 5:11am On Aug 29, 2013
For those interested i can help you get the form in NSUKKA for #2500. Just reach me on -08094813710
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by uzore: 6:11am On Aug 29, 2013
@STORM2, pls i need ur help. Pls call my numba or u may flash me. 08138455101
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by STORM2(f): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2013
uzore: @STORM2, pls i need ur help. Pls call my numba or u may flash me. 08138455101
Hi Uzore...are u sure I can help u? With what exactly? I'm not in enugu oh...hold on lemme send u a text.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL UNN ASPIRANTS FOR O’LEVELS REQUIREMENTS:

University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings. Entry requirement for Direct Entry must include UTME requirement for that particular course. Prospective candidates for the University of Nigeria should also visit its website: www.unn.edu.ng for updates on both University and Departmental Entry requirements.

The acceptable Science subjects are:

1 .Additional General Science 2. Botany 3. General Science 3. Integrated Science 4. Rural Biology 5. Additional Mathematics 6. Chemistry 7. Geology 8. Mathematics, 9. Agricultural Science 10. Food and Nutrition 11. Health Science 12. Physics, 13. Applied Mathematics 14. Food Science 15. Human Biology 16. Physics with Chemistry 17. Zoology 18. Biology 19. General Biology 20. Hygiene and Psycholog 21. Pure and Applied Mathematics 22. Geography 23. Botany 24. Rural Science 25. Statistics

The acceptable Arts subjects are:

1. English language 2. Music 3. Literature in English 4. History 6. Fine and applied arts 7. Igbo 8. French 9. Christain Religion Studies 10. Other Nigerian Languages

The acceptable Social Science subjects:

1.Economics 2. Commerc 3. Government 4. Geography 5. Principles of Account

Its very important that you ask any question you don’t know about this because many who end up getting admission and paying school fees and acceptance fees also end up lossing the admission and their money due to wrong o’levels. Feel free to call 08023960959 for any question or visit our facebook page “UNN MY School"
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Cornelben: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
yea, i have d past questions but is for socail science
olumbha: Anybodi wit practise questions plssssssssss
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Cornelben: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
please are u saying that... estate management is not among the direct entry courses ??
Rymzo:

University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings. Entry requirement for Direct Entry must include UTME requirement for that particular course. Prospective candidates for the University of Nigeria should also visit its website: www.unn.edu.ng for updates on both University and Departmental Entry requirements.

1 .Additional General Science 2. Botany 3. General Science 3. Integrated Science 4. Rural Biology 5. Additional Mathematics 6. Chemistry 7. Geology 8. Mathematics, 9. Agricultural Science 10. Food and Nutrition 11. Health Science 12. Physics, 13. Applied Mathematics 14. Food Science 15. Human Biology 16. Physics with Chemistry 17. Zoology 18. Biology 19. General Biology 20. Hygiene and Psycholog 21. Pure and Applied Mathematics 22. Geography 23. Botany 24. Rural Science 25. Statistics

1. English language 2. Music 3. Literature in English 4. History 6. Fine and applied arts 7. Igbo 8. French 9. Christain Religion Studies 10. Other Nigerian Languages

Its very important that you ask any question you don’t know about this because many who end up getting admission and paying school fees and acceptance fees also end up lossing the admission and their money due to wrong o’levels. Feel free to call 08023960959 for any question or visit our facebook page “UNN MY School"
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by RealKokoboy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Rymzo: DIRECT ENTRY POST-UTME REGISTRATION COMMENCES:
This is to inform all UNN direct entry candidates that the sale of the post-utme form and registration has commenced. The sale of the forms started on Monday 26th 0f August. The date for the examination is on the 14th of September, 2013 while registration ends on the 9th of september, 2013 The cards are sold at N2,100 in the following banks at nsukka for now but we can help you get it with our own little commission. Call 08023960959 for the cards.
- First bank PLC
- Diamond bank
- Union bank
- UNN micro-finance bank at UNN and UNEC.
Use the card and login to www.unnportal.com
Remember, we also offer free accommodation for those who will need it. Goodluck
You scam! Please no body should pay heed to this criminal! He created this profile just to rip you off! Check his profile for yourself! My cousin paid the sum he requested into his account yet he keeps giving excuses and has not yet sent it! Shine your eyes my people! Only pay to those you trust or have been with you throughout this thread! Not someone who just showed up when the D.E. Forms start selling! Mr Rymzo or whatever you call yourself please send Chi the card! God is watching you!
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by olumbha(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Cornelben: yea, i have d past questions but is for socail science

thank U veri much but i need past questions for D science
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by olumbha(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Cornelben: yea, i have d past questions but is for socail science

thank U veri much but i need past questions for D science...
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by olumbha(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Rymzo:

what of microbiology?
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Those of you who have bought the cards and are finding it difficult to register should not panic, the site is having a little problem and its being working on, it will be up and running by tomorrow. Those of you who asked me to get the cards for you, I promised to get you the card and also register you but because of the site site problem, I have not been able to register you and as such, sent you the cards to avoid calls and questions. But since someone thinks otherwise that such amount of money will make somebody tomorrow, money for someone's future and started accussing me and calling me names here cus we are here to help, only GOD in heavens will judge me and such person. Since my intentions are bad, am not going to do the registration for anybody anymore.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
RealKokoboy: You scam! Please no body should pay heed to this criminal! He created this profile just to rip you off! Check his profile for yourself! My cousin paid the sum he requested into his account yet he keeps giving excuses and has not yet sent it! Shine your eyes my people! Only pay to those you trust or have been with you throughout this thread! Not someone who just showed up when the D.E. Forms start selling! Mr Rymzo or whatever you call yourself please send Chi the card! God is watching you!
Ask around and maybe you will know my worth and people I have accommodated in my place during pume for direct entry and utme candidate, a scammer cant do that but its only GOD in heavens will judge you for this. God knows that I don't know any chi or any chi that sent money to me. Thanks
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by STORM2(f): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Rymzo:
Ask around and maybe you will know my worth and people I have accommodated in my place during pume for direct entry and utme candidate, a scammer cant do that but its only GOD in heavens will judge you for this. God knows that I don't know any chi or any chi that sent money to me. Thanks

Eeya..u handled this in a very mature way. Thank u for not letting this get out of hand.

You know money matters are very sensitive so I don't really blame the guy. Naija is tough so its difficult to trust.
Keep up the good work and thanks for being calm and collected.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by planetuzor(m): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
@storm and dankylove. U guys come let's talk. I don't knw anyone in enugu how do I buy the scratch card from lagos?
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by STORM2(f): 5:21am On Aug 30, 2013
planetuzor: @storm and dankylove. U guys come let's talk. I don't knw anyone in enugu how do I buy the scratch card from lagos?
That's the same mess I'm in oh....there's a website I know...the people there are really cool..
http://unn-edu.info
I bought past questions (total victory solution set) from these people here in abuja (a guy named justice) I have no doubt that they can help us.

Wait oh...where is @bloking?
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Blogking(f): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2013
STORM2:
That's the same mess I'm in oh....there's a website I know...the people there are really cool..
http://unn-edu.info
I bought past questions (total victory solution set) from these people here in abuja (a guy named justice) I have no doubt that they can help us.

Wait oh...where is @bloking?

Good morning Ms STORM & my fellow D. E. Aspirants, am so sorry for not regularly updating y'll with happenings in school as i usually do. Book work and other activities have kept me off Nairaland. I was able to purchase my card and that of a friend yesterday. The online reg is not going for now so don't panic, i told you all it wasn't going in my last post on wednessday and it still has not been rectified. I've got to go now. Please if you have any enquiries drop it here on this "our" thread, or you can call my usual number at 08094813710. I would do the best i can to help you in my own little way. Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2013
planetuzor: @storm and dankylove. U guys come let's talk. I don't knw anyone in enugu how do I buy the scratch card from lagos?
na wa for u planetuzor....only u,4 different Varsities
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by planetuzor(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Dankylove:
na wa for u planetuzor....only u,4 different Varsities

Guy u get memory.. But na my luck I wan go try for unn oo.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2013
planetuzor:

Guy u get memory.. But na my luck I wan go try for unn oo.
pardon me if i feel discouraging but Factual.
last year amidst about 800 D.E aspirants that wrote the exam in The faculty of Science,only 17 passed the minimum 200marks,this year shudnt be different because UNN can be score-fixing if ur Leg Long.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by uzore: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2013
My pple am backoo, hi storm2 n blogking. I hav been away for quet sometime, probably jackin fr d DE exam. Pls in case any1 can help me wit accommodation in nsukka, pls call 08138455101. Thanxo
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Blogking(f): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2013
uzore: My pple am backoo, hi storm2 n blogking. I hav been away for quet sometime, probably jackin fr d DE exam. Pls in case any1 can help me wit accommodation in nsukka, pls call 08138455101. Thanxo
Abeg if i may ask, where and how you want accomodate them, 'cos i know for sure that most of the hostels have been locked down and most students ejected. . .
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Blogking(f): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2013
Dankylove:
pardon me if i feel discouraging but Factual.
last year amidst about 800 D.E aspirants that wrote the exam in The faculty of Science,only 17 passed the minimum 200marks,this year shudnt be different because UNN can be score-fixing if ur Leg Long.
. Bro i can bet my last buck than UNN would give you whatever you score and not manipulate. The only avenue they might do "wuruwuru" is at the interview, and there is no Faculty of science in UNN, its either Biological, Physical, Medical, Social, or Health sciences. . .
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Isodice: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Blogking: . Bro i can bet my last buck than UNN would give you whatever you score and not manipulate. The only avenue they might do "wuruwuru" is at the interview, and there is no Faculty of science in UNN, its either Biological, Physical, Medical, Social, or Health sciences. . .
sure
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Anybody who has problems with accommodation, my house is always free and am willing to help as many as I can, be you a guy or a girl, its free. Those of you haven't gotten the card, we still have it and the site is up and running now. I have been registering people since today. You can like our facebook page "UNN MY School" and you can see all the requirements for the direct entry. We also give the past questions and answers for free. Goodluck
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Due to lack of trust, if you are trust worthy, I can send you the card and even register you, when you confirm that, you pay me the 3k and if you don't pay me, it will be between you and God. So if you are interested, my number stil remains 08023960959 and my facebook remains UNN VOICE and our page is UNN MY School.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by uzore: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
@Blogking,may b u can help me with accommodation off campus by hooking up with someone in nsukka.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by Cornelben: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
please any one who can help me with accomodation please oooooo,, u can flash me i will call you please ..07030343384
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by STORM2(f): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Rymzo: Due to lack of trust, if you are trust worthy, I can send you the card and even register you, when you confirm that, you pay me the 3k and if you don't pay me, it will be between you and God. So if you are interested, my number stil remains 08023960959 and my facebook remains UNN VOICE and our page is UNN MY School.

No need to do that abeg. Whoever needs help will reach out and ask.
I have a question..have u been able to register urself? Wanna know if the site is working at all.
Re: UNN Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread Let's Meet Here by STORM2(f): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
Blogking: Abeg if i may ask, where and how you want accomodate them, 'cos i know for sure that most of the hostels have been locked down and most students ejected. . .

Lol...@bloking, he is asking for help himself. As in f u can accommodate him please do so.
It is @rhymzo that is offering free accommodation.

@bloking, u said the site isn't working? Is it saying access code invalid? Just wanna be sure what to expect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.