Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? (2686 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by Giftez78(f): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

If your elder sister's ex-lover is asking for your hand in marriage and knowing fully well that he dated your sister, can you accept the proposal?
I need your views on this.
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 10, 2008
Nope, i won't even have a relationship with him let alone marry. smiley
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by Maykelly(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2008
I will be glad to have the man having enquired from my elder sister how good the man is both inside and outside, more especially if the man can perform his duty(ies) very well.
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by HRhotness(f): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2008
Depends on the circumstances of their breakup and my sisters opinion of the relationship,,,
I think this question cannot be answered generally, as every situation is diff.
I do know someone who married a guy she met while he was dating her sister,,, it was complicated but they worked things out
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by ashe2(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2008
maybe yes maybe no ! common dont u eva ask questions before u date? and wen u see its starting dont u talk to your sisters? am like were is d love?
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by jkpretty(f): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2008
Of all the men in the world?
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by iice(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hell-to-da-NO!
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by bussylove: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2008
that is very much impossible,let's be sincere with ourselves.for my sister to have been his lover in the first place there must have been a connection,feeling btw them whatever might have happened that must have been responsible for their breakup,believe me she wouldnt be happy seeing the two of u together and i tell u the feelings they once had could push them into something unforgivable if they find themselves in private.like i once heard a saying"once there,always there".
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by chinda3: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

If your elder sister's ex-lover is asking for your hand in marriage and knowing fully well that he dated your sister, can you accept the proposal?
I need your views on this.

A SLAP ON THE CHEEK,A BLOW ON THE JAW,AND A KICK ON D ASS WILL BE MY REPLY TO THE GUY
cool cool
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2008
chinda3:

A SLAP ON THE CHEEK,A BLOW ON THE JAW,AND A KICK ON D ASS WILL BE MY REPLY TO THE GUY
cool cool

neva said beta!!!!!!!!

@topic

ewww ewwwww ewwwww!!!!!!!!! wat nonsense!!!!!  Are men really that scarce? shudders
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by tkb417(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Naja
the good ones are scarce. . .no be so?

@Poster
yes, if hes the man for you, go for him. No let anybody tell u nonsence o(LOL!)
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2008
tkb417:

@Naja
the good ones are scarce. . .no be so?

@Poster
yes, if hes the man for you, go for him. No let anybody tell u nonsence o(LOL!)

so what is your point? You will Marry the chick your elder brother has discarded?

You are willing to settle down with a a woman who you know her EX very very well. He used to slam her and probably told you some of thier escapades?

TK ,. . . . . . . . Talk tru oooooooooo?
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by tpia: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2008
No.

Men arent that scarce. cool
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by spoilt(f): 1:41am On Apr 12, 2008
yuk.
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by Cadet(f): 4:18am On Apr 13, 2008
when clouds start raining diamonds and money, when there is only one race,when the Devil stops being jealous of the power of God. until then No!
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by outlaws(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2008
cool

Dealing with some ones' enemy makes you an enemy.
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
Nope. though i got no elder sister, but i can't even do it to someone i consider/see as an elder sister.
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by mamaput(f): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2008
not to an elder sister(i have none) not to a younger sister and not even to a friend.
there are just some no goes in life.
in fact it will not even get that far that he will get round to asking
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by HRhotness(f): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
You shld never say never,
some situations are like the stuff soap operas are made of but they do happen and u'll be suprised to know how often they do (until they happen to u)
Life is very unpredictable and u have to learn to me more open minded
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by RJazzie: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
To those who say nothing is impossible, while not get married to your mum's ex? They all amount ot same.
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by HRhotness(f): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2008
totally not the same thing
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by RJazzie: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2008
HR.hotness:

totally not the same thing

Why
Similarities
Both are your females relatives
Both are older than you and
Both Digg the same thing you are about digging grin

So why not the same shocked sad sad
Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by welli(f): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
hr.hotness i quite agree wit u.at times this thing called love can put you in a difficult suituation.its very funny how life works sometimes.some girls in your sis shoes will be mad over this while a few will not care bt one thin is sure if he is urs ,dating your sis before u will nt stop fate frm havin its way.nairalanders lets think on this issue like intellectuals nd not jst jump to a conclusion.sometins in life are not fair,they just happen.so dearie search your heart if u love him.then start by askin your sis why she broke up nd frm dere seek a consellor's advice or those that ve xperienced such tins.smtimes we learn well when we r taught by victims or ex victims

2 Likes

Re: Can You Ever Agree To Marry Your Elder Sister's Ex-lover? by HRhotness(f): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
I probably wouldnt have agreed with it
but seeing it happen to someone else made me realise it really depends on the situation.
the cirmustances of the breakup will play a key role and the kind of relationship they had.
if all parties are matured about it, they can come to an understanding

(1) (Reply)

Men Rule's: Tru Dat / Best Way To Handle A Serious Relationship / Being A Pretty And Sexy Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.