Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,678 members, 7,965,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu (19504 Views)

My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by eggheaders(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Billyonaire: You must truly know Dele Momodu's worth and 'psychically' proportioned it to mine before making your assertion. This is how easy it is to fail in exams and blame the government for all your woes.

Dele Momodu, is a product of political abortion of nepotism. He is of no class to mention the President's name in such derogatory manner, cos the President's echelon is astronomical compared to that of a rogue journalist who makes fortune publishing the wealth of classic depredators. GEJ is Oil while Dele Momodu is Water, both can not mix and the price will never be same.
Let's not abuse the privileges of the freedom of speech, last I checked, Freedom is NOT liberty.

brainless nematode.uncle dele is light years ahead in credibility than your drunken fisherman boss.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ogbonssam: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
What I detest most is when I see somebody with talent wasting it on a wrong course. Chinua Achebe was such a prolific writer and used it to excel globally. Oga Dele, We all know u as a failed politician but you are latching on every available social media to regain your relevance. My advice is for you to leave politics and focus on the area of your core strength. Dabbling will end up portraying you as a disgruntled political criminal who is hell bent on seeing to the down fall others.

As for APC, no comment but somebody will cry foul at the end.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ckkris: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kamardiran: ...but he has show incompetence
1. By not interfering with the proceedings of the National Assembly?
2. By not interfering with the Judiciary ?
3. By attracting more Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) ?
4. By re-activating the Railways ?
5. By working the roads?
6. By exposing fuel subsidy scams and there is fuel everywhere ?
7. By building more universities and appointing non-indigenes as VCs ?
8. By sustainable reforms in the electric power industry ?
9. By pursuing boko haram wherever the hide?
10. By listening and yielding to public opinions?
11. By removing police chek points ?
12. By sustainable electoral reforms?
13. By increasing food production in such a way that prices are stable without hurting farmers?
14. By sustainable stability of the banking sector ?
15. Wait until campaign start! You wan try?

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
eggheaders:

brainless nematode.uncle dele is light years ahead in credibility than your drunken fisherman boss.
I eat fish, and I prefer a fisherman any day to a lousy journalist. By the way, Ovation doesnt sell anymore cos of Social Network websites. Dele Momodu is just broke and seek someone that may nominate him for a position. But what I know is this. He wont get any, cos he dines with chronic losers.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by sweetestboi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
[quote author=Itoroetti ]Dele,go and sit down.we are not d problem ur ovation magazine isn't selling again,internet and social media are the reason.if u can't beat them,u join them.I believe u wish that u were made a minister,but that can't happen.u contested for presidency,why didn't u win if ur ideas are any better.go and recover from ur melt down
[/quotecewiously ur head iz in d cloud,bring it down n re~read this write up"u r among d anytin goes nigerian"set ur modes rit mr"
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
[quote
author=eggheaders]e

hey homo habilis.go complete your evolution cycle,before coming on a
forum meant for human to open that gutter you call mouth.I never blame
nature for throwing up a subhuman like you to the biosphere. I only
blame aba fake condom manufacturers for giving us a waste like you to
contend with.maybe y'all animal lots have to hold a meeting with the
paramount ruler of the bononos foolglobe. to create animaland for y'all
to share your animalistic thoughts.next time learn how to communication
in English cause I don't understand the stone age language you just
spewwed up there.[/quote] abeg abeg abeg u won kill am
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by sholasys: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
It is very obvious that Dele momodu has no clue about Nigerian politics. He uses speculations and hear-say as his political analysis cum opinion. You are a successful, rich celebrity journalist but lack political sagacity and political theory that fit in to Nigeria governance and administration. You did not proffer any new solution or says anything new. Please work on how to revive your ovation and move with the trend

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
fried-rice:

this is my point, leave the messenger, his analysis hasn't shown he's seeking political office or relevance, or is he canvassing for your votes.. it's a clear cut digest to the current political quagmire Nigerians face. the devil can also quote the bible, that doesn't kill the message the bible passes
message ke ?where is the message ?ok oo

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by okoolori(m): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "to upstage our own BAT, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu in APC"

So to Dele Momodu, Senator Bola Tinubu is "our own" while president Jonathan is their own?

This is the same thing I observed with Kayode, one of the presenters of Sunrise, a programme on Channelstv which airs on Saturday morning. He discusses everything related to GEJ with so much cynicism and pessimism. But when it comes to Fashola, you'll hear patronising phrases like "our own dear governor Fashola". What is eating these few Yoruba bigots up?
Haven't U ever heard of an adage that say "Live up to your reputation because "One can't be given the title 'eagle' and yet be incapable of snatching chickens". I guess Fashola has lived up to his and will surely leave the rest to whoever takes over from and he will surely be remembered for the good things he has done ever since he became Mr Governor not like their own FRESH AIR THATS BLOWS USED AIR AROUND...
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
My candid take on 2015 is this: I need to buy me that old cd of Femi Kuti with the song "Sorry, sorry, o, I sorry for Nigeria!
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by onatisi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
TheRealYemi: My candid take on 2015 is this: I need to buy me that old cd of Femi Kuti with the song "Sorry, sorry, o, I sorry for Nigeria!
i love this
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nonsolia(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
The fun about NL is that there's so much fun herein. As for Dele, you've actually said nothing new, so let's move on. I note with dismay how Reuben of Guardian was nailing government week in week out; now he's a government stooge. Same will happen if Dele gets appointed tomorrow. The problem with Nigeria is too deep and gigantic that only a peaceful renegotiation of her corporate existence will bring a sense of new beginning and perhaps pave way for change. PDP-APC politics will not change a thing. I await the bashings; its the fun I talked about.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by sweetestboi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
ckkris:
5. By working the roads?
13. By increasing food production in such a way that prices are stable without hurting farmers?
shut d hole in ur face"wts d percentage of nigerians dat shares d same view wif u"if we r 2 speak of his[gej]inexcusable flawz d thread will not be enuf"pple like u r d reasons dis country iz in a state of constant decay"

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by sweetestboi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
ckkris:
5. By working the roads?
shut d hole in ur face"wts d percentage of nigerians dat shares d same view wif u"if we r 2 speak of his[gej]inexcusable flawz d thread will not be enuf"pple like u r d reasons dis country iz in a state of constant decay"

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by sweetestboi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
ckkris:
5. By working the roads?

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by onatisi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nonsolia: The fun about NL is that there's so much fun herein. As for Dele, you've actually said nothing new, so let's move on. I note with dismay how Reuben of Guardian was nailing government week in week out; now he's a government stooge. Same will happen if Dele gets appointed tomorrow. The problem with Nigeria is too deep and gigantic that only a peaceful renegotiation of her corporate existence will bring a sense of new beginning and perhaps pave way for change. PDP-APC politics will not change a thing. I await the bashings; its the fun I talked about.
this is the bitter truth Nigerians are scared of facing and it stares us in the face everyday and at every corner that we turn to ,both dele momodu , buhari,gej,and tinubu are all birds of the same feather

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by negosus: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
The write-up makes sense even though the writer himself is guilty of some of this malaise.
For me, credible politicians are almost non-existing in Nigeria because each one has one blemish spot or the other.
For Nigeria to function properly, it all depends on we Nigerians. GEJ is currently fighting for 2015 while so many Nigeria problems are left unanswered. I encourage Nigerians to vote wisely come 2015, that's if Nigeria exist by then.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by okoolori(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kamardiran: ......and GEJ is better than all those u mentioned?
In ur widest dreams of FRESH AIR Abi?
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by onatisi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pontaboki :
You are a fool,can you change the Nigerian Police.
you should have ignored him just as i did , his post was outstandingly dumb
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by EMMABC1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Sarcastic. Well written. Dele's opinion is well xpressed but without that ethnic tinge or clanishness that always xterises his public engagement, be it in media or socio-corporate environment. His candid opinion does seem to me another of his frustration for loosing out to Doyin Okukpe and Abati 4 d plum job SSA to jonathan on public and media affairs. He sounds like a man who has lost everything and hopes on Tinubu and Buhari to be relevant and rich again.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by igbokwesampson(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
dele offcourse will not be different from his like that see's nothing good about mr preaident....but remember wen one points one finger at a person ,the remaining four points at him....osiiii

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by okoolori(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
The idiots will promise heaven & earth when they need our votes even when they are incompetent. Woe unto baba Iyabo, the Otta farmer for imposing a political novice like GEJ on a complex nation like Nigeria. History won't forgive them all for gambling & toying with the future, peace, unity, growth & economic stability of Nigeria all for their selfish gain.
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by ckkris: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
sweetest boi: shut d hole in ur face"wts d percentage of nigerians dat shares d same view wif u"if we r 2 speak of his[gej]inexcusable flawz d thread will not be enuf"pple like u r d reasons dis country iz in a state of constant decay"
I still have more FACTS to present, not curses.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Jarus(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Best article I've read from DM. Although the analysis is no-brainer as even NL political analysts do things like this, but for the first time I read DM analyse a political issue dispassionately.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Afam4eva(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
adeaugustus: Attention seeker

<?php
include "dele momodu.php"
if {he would stop making noise};
else {kill him};
?>

include 2015-election.php

if($jonathan=='runin2015')
{
echo "Nigeria is in trouble";
}

elseif($ACN="wins"wink
{
echo "Nigeria is in bigger trouble";
}

else
{
echo "The suffering continues.";
}

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by meforyou1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dele Momodu can say whatever he wants to say. GEJ must contest 2015 and will win clean and square. When northern governors and tanbuwal and amaechi join obasanjo, buhari and tinubu, what then will be the difference btw PDP and the unregistered APC?
To defeat GEJ, allow IBB to contest for PDP presidential primary, else forget it.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by kabba7(m): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
Osc: I think west plays more of politics of tribal hate while north play politics of religion.

is Jonathan worth voting for ? ?
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by kabba7(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Osc: I think west plays more of politics of tribal hate while north play politics of religion.

Is Jonathan worth voting for
Re: My Candid Take On 2015 - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
kabba7:

is Jonathan worth voting for ? ?
Yes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / Why Buhari Interacts More With Foreign Media – Presidency / Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.