Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? (14856 Views)

Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / Why Akpabio Was Flown Out Of Nigeria For Threatment - See / My Proposed 7 Year Single Tenure Was Misunderstood – GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by searay(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
vizboy: my bro Na wa oh wetin cum happen. Why you com murder english like these now
He's bringing down himself to your level of understanding. It's like NL is full of re+@rds like...
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by tonzo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dont like commenting on political issues.but let me chip in my opinion.why is it dat its only in Nigeria we celebrate ROAD CONSTRUCTION?.IS UYO D ONLY CITY IN AKWAIBOM?What of Oron,Eket,ikote... etc.How has Okpabio created wealth in his state.its high time we in the South South wake up.GOD BLESS HENRY ADAKA BORO, KEN SARO WIWA N9,JP CLARKE,TANURE OJAIDE n all dose dat fought 4d emancipation of d people of Niger delta.WE NEED LEADERS DAT CAN CREATE WEALTH WITH D AMBUNDANT RESOURCES.let d governors do more n talkless.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Fadelex(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
searay:
Stop vomitting Poo in your mouth. What do you know about Akwa Ibom and my senatorial district?
Well, from d little i knw, akwa Ibom has d highest number of house help in Nigeria
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by adahib: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Marine*etyon:
You should all keep quiet, this is my senatorial district and I know everything that transpired during the said period, my governor can not do such disgusting a thing. My governor is the best governor since the inception of democracy in the entire country... If you doubting me just visit uyo you'l tell the story of the uncommon transformation yourself. If you're an instrument of blackmail remain mute forever.

who is this one again? kindly Google the meaning of blackmail just so I know we have the same meaning in our heads.for goodness sake,what won't we defend in this country of ours? I sit at home watching a governor boasting about replacing a candidate with another and you call it blackmail? let's get this right,nobody is arguing about common or uncommon transformation but a clear case electoral fraud.in saner climes,you can't say stuff like that and gate away with it but then again,this is Nigeria,anything goes.the part were he said "senator take a bow" was the height of it all.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by lomakx: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
You obviously have the brain of a neonate. Why on earth would anyone ask me what I know about Akwa Ibom and Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district? See this mugu o o o. First he asked us all to keep quiet because Seun adopted his sorry arse. Now he is blabbing more shit. Pity your arse man. Pity you.

searay:
Stop vomitting Poo in your mouth. What do you know about Akwa Ibom and my senatorial district?

You obviously know so little.

Fadelex:
Well, from d little i knw, akwa Ibom has d highest number of house help in Nigeria
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by lomakx: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
tonzo: I dont like commenting on political issues.but let me chip in my opinion.why is it dat its only in Nigeria we celebrate ROAD CONSTRUCTION?.IS UYO D ONLY CITY IN AKWAIBOM?What Oron,Eket etc.How has Okpabio created wealth in his state.its high time we in the South South wake up.GOD BLESS HENRY ADAKA BORO, KEN SARO WIWA N9,JP CLARKE,TANURE OJAIDE n all dose dat fought 4d emancipation of d people Niger delta.

And how does the emancipation of Niger Delta relate to the consistent blunt verbal inconsistencies rendered by this Akpabio man??
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by ckkris: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Table Leg :

The above is a monumental disgrace to yourself and english language ... You can't even string a sentence together, you should be banned forever from speaking, writing or promoting english language!

Next time dont bother, type in your native dialect!

English teesher
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by esoteric1: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Seeeeeeee: who paid some money to blackmail Gov Akpabio, come to Akwa ibom and see transformation. This is just a cheap blackmail what concerns who ever with senatorial election. That's Ikot Ekpene senatorial district n what the op said is false...
. Which transformation are you talking about? Are you not aware of Akpabio's reckless spending and looting of the resources meant for the development of the state? Go to public hospital and schools in the state and discover the very poor nature of public service in the state in spite of all the deceptive noise about uncommon transformation. My advice is for you to desist from lies that will definately attract the wrath of God.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by esoteric1: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Seeeeeeee: who paid some money to blackmail Gov Akpabio, come to Akwa ibom and see transformation. This is just a cheap blackmail what concerns who ever with senatorial election. That's Ikot Ekpene senatorial district n what the op said is false...
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Inik(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
It is a good thing that my governor has come out to clarify this issue. When he made the statement in the video he adopted the wrong approach cos he was doing a show of braggadocio. He should be commended not condemned for ensuring that some one from a minority section of the constituency was made to stand in for the primaries and subsequently win the election to represent the constituency. It is akin to what Obasanjo did when he handpicked Goodluck jonathan to be Yaradua"s running mate, without which an Ijaw man would not have smelled the office of the presidency of this nation.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by crimo4us(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
franchizy: I tink the Governor is misunderstand by peoples because if u came to Akwa Ibom u will saw a lot of transform he has do in the state.
Ride on my Governor, haters go hugs transform

Did you go to school at all? You wrote few lines of words and its full of grammatical blunders.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Inik(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
Fadelex:
That was in the past, not now wink
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by psucc(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
mancheeutd:

i think thats right b4 judging him on a 48sec clip y nt watch the complete interview
It is not not a matter of video clip, those who listen to the live broadcast on AKBC heard him say it. Even our Hon Minister of Infor. Mr Labaran Maku will confirm the statement since he was a live witness and even applauded the Governor
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by olaezebala: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
caperi: before now i used to acknowledge this man some respect but ever since d past pronouncement that made all hell to get loose by him, the river of respect has dried up. being sorry does not matter now, will that change the fact that you wanted to kill ahmed musa of hembelembe in Abuja?
him won kill ordinary Ahmed?
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by dbride: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
kalunomics: cutting out 48seconds from a video coverage is like quoting someone out of content and then interpreting it the way you like. Why not show us the full video clip and let judge if he was really misunderstood or not?

If I were you, I would first locate the video which is everywhere in the internet, listen to it and then comment. We must not be lazy to seek out facts or we would be exhibiting so much ignorance on the relevant issue.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by ckkris: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
olaezebala: him won kill ordinary Ahmed?
How about you wey marry three wives: Olabisi from Ondo , Ezinne from Mbaise, and Hajia Balarabia from Maiduguri. Naija sweet o
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by cbi24: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
OOOOo my Governor... why why why.....
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by ckkris: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
dbride:

If I were you, I would first locate the video which is everywhere in the internet, listen to it and then comment. We must not be lazy to seek out facts or we would be exhibiting so much ignorance on the relevant issue.
angry
dbride:

If you assume the video has any impact, forget it. How many Nigerians de browse? Those wey de browse sef, na mostly ajebutter, most of them even commit pass. Leave matter. Jona go win Akwa Ibom 100%. And PDP knows that.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
franchizy: I tink the Governor is misunderstand by peoples because if u came to Akwa Ibom u will saw a lot of transform he has do in the state.

Instead of you to channel your energy on how to sharpen your written English or possibly curse the same Akpabio that was/is responsible for your misery,you are here supporting Akpabio because he's your kinsman.well the below is ok for you fuckingmoron.

Table Leg :

The above is a monumental disgrace to yourself and english language ... You can't even string a sentence together, you should be banned forever from speaking, writing or promoting english language!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UPBvj.gif%5B/img%5D[/img]
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Nedu31(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
People always talk about Akwa Ibom as if Akwa Ibom hav come to age.Akwa Ibom still remain among d backward State in Nig.Don't b deceived by d mere Rd jointly build by Atah n Akpabio in Uyo without good waterway.Just try and visit d followin place after a down pour n confirm if d rd ar sustainable or not; state secretariat roundabout, d whole Abak rd,Ibb way,plaza,Ikot ekpene rd,Atiku way,Oron rd,etc.Mst of d infrastructure in Uyo are mainly 4 bourgeois class.

1 Like

Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by templeinyou(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
Marine*etyon:
You should all keep quiet, this is my senatorial district and I know everything that transpired during the said period, my governor can not do such disgusting a thing. My governor is the best governor since the inception of democracy in the entire country... If you doubting me just visit uyo you'l tell the story of the uncommon transformation yourself. If you're an instrument of blackmail remain mute forever.

is b/c u ve not seen such a thing b4, equet de money he received with that, u will know he has done nothing. pls, stop kisnaping children 4 rituals, i beg Akwa Ibom.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dislike shameless people that would stop at nothing to stand in the public to defend such facts that are both established and proven. The video is not a matter of clip or misunderstanding. Those who listen to and orwatch the live broadcast on AKBC radio or television were neither deaf nor blind. This is a statement that our Hon Minister of Infor Mr Labaran Maku could attest to or confirmed having been a live witness. We should learn to call a spade a spade. It is not only in Akwa Ibom that the Governor is "performing?"
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Coldfaya(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
So cos u were misunderstood, u thought it wise to attempt killing the bold journalist Ahmed Isa who spoke out even wen others kept quiet. U even went as far as stopping the radio programme by d hembelembeh family who is loved by d ppl of Abuja and its environs.
Mr Gov I used to like n respect u buh u went too far trying to cover ur fvcking utterences.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by olaezebala: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
ckkris:
How about you wey marry three wives: Olabisi from Ondo , Ezinne from Mbaise, and Hajia Balarabia from Maiduguri. Naija sweet o

I no know say person wey know me like this de Nairaland oo. I go de watch my comment wella now.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Ndymike: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
bigfat08: [size=15pt]YES VERY VERY MISUNDERSTOOD INDEED ...[/size]
it is better for politicians to do foolish thing than say it.
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Curiouscity(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
The difference between a mirror and a Nigerian politician; the mirror reflects without talking while a Nigerian politician talks without reflecting.

The above is the problem with Akpabio, he boasts too much. This what is putting him into trouble.
In 2007 PDP primaries, he was the last to be given a ticket at PH stadium, after a long fight with his former boss. He was in NO position to decide who goes for a LGA election that year. Yes, in 2011 he hand-picked the house of 'rape' members and the asked senator Etuk to return, but was not in 2007 as he bragged.

I guessed he wanted to impress the Ini/Ikono people with that statement that he made. Now he has landed himself in the court of public opinion.
He was not taken out of context, but he lied!!
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Inik(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nedu31: People always talk about Akwa Ibom as if Akwa Ibom hav come to age.Akwa Ibom still remain among d backward State in Nig.Don't b deceived by d mere Rd jointly build by Atah n Akpabio in Uyo without good waterway.Just try and visit d followin place after a down pour n confirm if d rd ar sustainable or not; state secretariat roundabout, d whole Abak rd,Ibb way,plaza,Ikot ekpene rd,Atiku way,Oron rd,etc.Mst of d infrastructure in Uyo are mainly 4 bourgeois class.
Are you resident in Akwa ibom? If your answer is no, when last did you visit the state?
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Curiouscity(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nedu31: People always talk about Akwa Ibom as if Akwa Ibom hav come to age.Akwa Ibom still remain among d backward State in Nig.Don't b deceived by d mere Rd jointly build by Atah n Akpabio in Uyo without good waterway.Just try and visit d followin place after a down pour n confirm if d rd ar sustainable or not; state secretariat roundabout, d whole Abak rd,Ibb way,plaza,Ikot ekpene rd,Atiku way,Oron rd,etc.Mst of d infrastructure in Uyo are mainly 4 bourgeois class.

Guy, I am no friend to all Nigerian politicians, they are crooks and liars. But, these your assertions are lies too.
When did you visit AKS last? How old is the state compared to others?
Yes, there use to be water after rain on Atiku(it was un-tared then), Ikot Ekpene, but No more. Go back to that state in May or June when the rains are heavy and be sure to come here to refute your statement.
The 2 governors U mentioned tried in their various ways when compared to other governors in Nigeria, but they need to do more as I think their best is not good enough!!!
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by eyenborosky: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mk una leav ma Governor alone joor......akwa ibom ayaya
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by ojj(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Yaba left English grin
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Table Leg :

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? by gaburiel(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
nairaman66:

I'd like to know the school you attended.. No offense! I know someone who is seeking admission, maybe you can help grin

He attended Dame's International Boys Night School, I actually tried to discourage him then, but he didn't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Gives Bailiff Five Days Ultimatum To Serve Subpoena On Jonathan / Bode George: PDP May Lose 2023 Elections / Ekiti Laywers Storm NSCDC Headquarters, Seek Justice For Assaulted Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.