Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,514 members, 7,975,062 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! (2999 Views)

Clean Naija Used 99 Toyota Pencil Light V6 @ 450k Only / Used Camry Pencil Light For Sale (450k) No Issues / Honday Babyboy For 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! by LAGATA(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
na wa o! Dis auto section is rly becoming scaring. Tot deals here was sps to be based on sincerity bt am rly shocked at dis kind of fraudulent adverts. Tnx wisest, was about calling the poster but had to change my mind. Haba what would one gain dupping a fellow human? its so annoying aswear.... pls @ poster clear ur name on the accusations levelled against u
Re: SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! by missionma(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Buyer and Seller BEWARE!!! Do your findings before you buy from or sell for owner, you wouldn't want to face State Anti-robbery Squad on car bought or sold. Cheers
Re: SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! by phemmy62k(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
i need this car badly...cash is available but ur number is switched off.
Re: SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! by innocenthonda: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2013
wisestman: bros..i dont understand you again and you have made me disappointed. i dont think you are sincere..i called you on monday inform you of my interest..i told u i wld send someone to help me check d car b4 ccomin on thursday sinc i would have to travel down, you didnt want to give the person ur address, u said u r always on d move.i gave him ur number so he can all u..ur number have not been going till now...how do u expect me to travel down and be looking for u wen someone in d same town wit u cant even reach u just to check d car. To make matters worse u dont want him to come to ur place..i became really suspicious abt u and i gave ur no to a friend of mine working with MTN and only to discover u bought d line dis month and started using a day b4 u posted dis ur so called car. no registration on ur line, meaning u just bought d line for dis. im sorry i dont trust u again..goodluck to those dat want to transact wit u

I so much hate some nairalanders, becos most of you talk any how, which number was registered this month? i think you and your friend are sick, moreover what concerns a car that is put on sale with the phone number? Do you think at all?

I remember i posted earlier on that i need only serious buyer, not jokers like you, if you don't have money to buy a car then leave this thread and go somewhere else if you really want to browse

Thank you
Re: SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! by innocenthonda: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2013
mission_ma: Buyer and Seller BEWARE!!! Do your findings before you buy from or sell for owner, you wouldn't want to face State Anti-robbery Squad on car bought or sold. Cheers

What are you doing on this thread?
Re: SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! by innocenthonda: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2013
the car is still available... call me on 08133214142

Am always available 24/7 for inspection
Re: SOLD - Super Clean Honday Baby Boy For Sale - 450k Only! by innocenthonda: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Toyota Camry Xle V6 6-spd At *full Options* (3.m From Cotonou To Lagos) / I Want To Buy Mercedes-benz GL 550 / »»» Sold!! Neat Kia Cerato 09 @ N1.050M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.