Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,242 members, 7,970,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:58 PM

Final Answer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Final Answer (1006 Views)

Abeg Help Her Answer This Question / Urgent Answer Pls / Question An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Answer by belloti(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2006
A couple were watching ''Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.'' The husband winks and says, ''Honey, let's go upstairs, ''

The wife says, “no”. The husband asks again, and again she says no. The husband asks, ''Is that your final answer?''

The wife says yes!

The husband says, ‘‘well, can I phone a friend?''
Re: Final Answer by diddy4(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2006
and where is the part am meant to laugh? this is so dumb. angry angry angry angry
Re: Final Answer by belloti(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2006
If only you know about a running nigerian TV programme called "Want to be a millionaire", it d probably ring bell.
Re: Final Answer by Z4M4eva(f): 10:37am On May 12, 2006
l.o.l. cheesy I understand.
Re: Final Answer by senisho(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2006
he,he,he abi now, sum1 gas get d job done grin
Re: Final Answer by furlee(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2006
belloti:

A couple were watching ''Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.'' The husband winks and says, ''Honey, let's go upstairs, ''

The wife says, “no”. The husband asks again, and again she says no. The husband asks, ''Is that your final answer?''

The wife says yes!

The wife says No, you have used that option and so you have 50/50 option left! grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Final Answer by lauryn(f): 1:24pm On May 12, 2006
No offence!
but you're losing your funny!
I still don't get it!

(1) (Reply)

Not The Best Day / The Future Of Airlines / Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.