Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show (17717 Views)

Hood Talent Show (A Free Admission Show) / Pictures From Nigeria Got Talent / Ib, You Did It In Peak Talent Show.here Is The Biggest Award Event In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
carr96:

....and I'm guessing u come from a responsible home ryt?? undecided "ponmo"

U dis bleached up girl ,
Must u respond to every comment I put up here? U must be jobless.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by realitychick: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ufotuko

Wats all these abt kitty n cat,,,using of vulgar language cannot and will never make you a better person.
Please if you want to take pride,let it be with sensible things not with foul words
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
enesy4u: shout the fhuck up ..must u comment

Take my advice or go to hell
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
Airforce1:

U dis bleached up girl ,
Must u respond to every comment I put up here? U must be jobless.

bleached up? Morra fu.cker I ws born dat way grin.....I respond to comments made by fo0ls....its a reflex grin
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Why argue with airforce1 ? It's obvious that he has problems upstairs.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: Why argue with airforce1 ? It's obvious that he has problems upstairs.

I guess....undecided
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by pearlesther: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
frodobee: One of our many exports- tell it to the world. Proudly Nigerian- let me see you say yeaaahhhh!
yeah....yeah.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
reality.chick:
@ufotuko

Wats all these abt kitty n cat,,,using of vulgar language cannot and will never make you a better person.
Please if you want to take pride,let it be with sensible things not with foul words
thank you madam so is your brain cool now?una go dey put una mouth for wetin no concern you,abi na ur sister I dey follow talk?
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by An0nimus: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Even if its on Nigeria's got talent they won't still win. I wish them luck in their future endeavors.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Rocktation(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Be civil, guys. Or bans could start flying everywhere.
This goes without saying. angry
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: Why argue with airforce1 ? It's obvious that he has problems upstairs.

All I'm demanding from you Z respect!

If u can't respect me then your gonna have problem with me smiley
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Rocktation(f): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rocktation: Be civil, guys. Or bans could start flying everywhere.
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by GotNoBrainsYo: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Go CEO dancers! All AFRICANS IN THE UK need to VOTE for these young women who are not ashamed to bring Africa to the WORLD!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Airforce1:

All I'm demanding from you Z respect!

If u can't respect me then your gonna have problem with me smiley

Whatever sir tongue
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rocktation: Be civil, guys. Or bans could start flying everywhere.

Who z the mod of dis section?? Got few complains to make..
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
GotNoBrainsYo: Go CEO dancers! All AFRICANS IN THE UK need to VOTE for these young women who are not ashamed to bring Africa to the WORLD!

Which kind obata yarns be that? U think sey those girls go win with those local unafrican dancesteps?

Yo gotta be kidding me
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by MrCork17: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
chiefo315: Nigerian/British dancers dance to Iyanya's Kukere & Dbanj's Oliver Twist on Britain Got Talent!
you can see some dudes going bonkers on our last year hit tracks.
Long Live the Nigerian Music Industry.
Long Live Iyanya & D'banj for the awareness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9iQVvS3Zw&feature=player_embedded

...but they aint even light skin or half cast! angry
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Tinkybabe(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
They killed it! Was literally rolling on the floor laughing when the switch to kukere was made and Simon's popped out eyes could barely go back into their sockets and when Alesha couldn't help but groove to Oliver twist..Go CEO!
I no go vote for you sha(no money to waste)..Wish them the best though.

By the way Adaobi123, this is the vid I was trying to post.thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wow, that was so amazing. Those ladies really got talent. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tinkybabe: They killed it! Was literally rolling on the floor laughing when the switch to kukere was made and Simon's popped out eyes could barely go back into their sockets and when Alesha couldn't help but groove to Oliver twist..Go CEO!
I no go vote for you sha(no money to waste)..Wish them the best though.

By the way Adaobi123, this is the vid I was trying to post.thanks

oh okay smiley tongue
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by devour129: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
See how the whole place became hot as soon as out beat came on.our best export recently is our music. It's now a thing of swag to play 9ja songs in shops around the world .artists like asha,tu face,Dbanj,etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hey CEO Dancers, smoke that competition. You got a fan here. cheesy

Tiwa Savage ft. Don Jazzy - Without My Heart - CEO DANCERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf4v7fjU7dk
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
All tha best Gals. wink

Dami Duro - Davido - CEO DANCERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyz_7Wqjx-8

Very interesting Channel they got here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CeoDancers/videos?view=0

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by RabboniX(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
proud to be Nigerian!
One Love

Lets keep having each others back
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by GotNoBrainsYo: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Which kind obata yarns be that? U think sey those girls go win with those local unafrican dancesteps?

Yo gotta be kidding me

What is unAfrican about them dancing to our local artists and expressing themselves as our people do everyday from Abidjan to Lagos to Kinshasa?
Is it only when they dance to Justin Bieber that they will cease to be local and go international? smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Airforce1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
adaobi123: best video IMO cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gniSzFOOdW8

Tha girl dancing z got nice phuckable Nyansh ... Do I stand a chance?
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2013

D light skin chick is sick!!!!!

Dat mama waist na diooooe! Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
D light skin chick is sick!!!!!

Dat mama waist na diooooe! Jeez!

Abi !?!?!?!

Best dancer
Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Airforce1:

Tha girl dancing z got nice phuckable Nyansh ... Do I stand a chance?

no

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Got The Talent On Britain's Got Talent. Show by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2013

I agree, that was amazing. It seems we should expect more from them in that competition. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures 13th Dec 2014 / 4 People Drowned In A River In Benue State Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / 50-year-old Spinster Weds In Abuja RCCG (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.