Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,121 members, 7,890,736 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care (1681 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Hello nairalanders, there i've a girlfriend which we've been dating for the past four years buh we broke up last year's march we got back together this January .

Although i was the cause of the break up because i neither cared about our relationship nor her so to say, i don't call her buh she was always calling she tried her best possible but i was not forthcoming so she called it quit with me through a text and i never even bothered to call her back....

To cut the story short she later called to apologise buh i didn't listen to her , some months after the break up i started missing her so i found a way to ask her back into a relqtionship this year January

So the problem i have now is, She doesn't call as she used to , i now do all the calling most times though, buh when we were in the relationship before the break up i might no call for weeks buh she'll be the only one calling...

So do you guys think i lost her already as in she's over me , should i stop or should i continue to try make it work with her and i love her more now......wettin i go do?
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by butta(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2013
It is your fault . Once bitten twice shy. D babe don get sense not to fall too deep in love with Jokers like you again ...she's gone for good..

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2013
shol: So do you guys think i lost her already
something like that.
--------------------------
Last Bullet: You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Vure(f): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2013
You've lost her.. Give it up..
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by lipsyliscious: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2013
I cnt blieve dat she even got bk wit u! Sweet revenge would hav bin d best! Rubish! If na me sef I won't call @ all,she broke up wit u wit a text n u didn't call bk! I blieve u've lost her bt jst 2 b sure I suggest u talk 2 her, nxt tym if u lyk remove ur brain put it in ur anus n sit on it instead of using it 2 tink
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by dreamybubu(f): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2013
I dnt even think u care abt her at all. 'U were missing her so u found a way to get her back?' truth is u were nt missing her. You were either bored or u were just missing the attention she used to give u cos nw nobody sends you like she used to. That's why you r bothered abt her nt calling you.

If you rily want her back, call her and enjoy it. Stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Exponental(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2013
U dont appreciate what u have until u lose it!
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Darlenebabe: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: something like that.
--------------------------
Last Bullet: You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.
thank you. so u just do d calling n see how it feel like for love to b one sided. u need to prove to her dat u re 4 real
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Darlenebabe: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2013
on a second tot, u might only b using her to get attention. if u dnt love d babe, free her for sbdy dat will apreciative wat it means to love n b loved
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Sijo01(f): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
You think you can eat your cake and have it.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Now you know what it feels like. Talk to her about it, but if she doesn't change ...then it's a lost cause.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by faithwin2: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
For
me, once i loose interest on a relationship, it takes d grace of God to
bring bk d luv. I've had a similar experience as urs. D best tin we
could do was to breakup completely and just remain friends. Who knows,
she might be my kind of person
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
butta: It is your fault . Once bitten twice shy. D babe don get sense not to fall too deep in love with Jokers like you again ...she's gone for good..

The problem i had then was that i had a lot of girls at my disposal , there was a time she even met a girl at my place buh she wasn't annoyed( well maybe she was buh he didn't say), but i'm not like that anymore i now respect people's feeling plus she's the only one i'm dating now i've really changed i'm afraid i'm loosing her because i'm madly in love with her now.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
Darlene babe: on a second tot, u might only b using her to get attention. if u dnt love d babe, free her for sbdy dat will apreciative wat it means to love n b loved

i'm in love with her now oooo.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
butta: It is your fault . Once bitten twice shy. D babe don get sense not to fall too deep in love with Jokers like you again ...she's gone for good..

hmm that's true she said something about not wanting to be nailed in a coffin she's already in... but i wan't her more than ever before .
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
lipsyliscious: I cnt blieve dat she even got bk wit u! Sweet revenge would hav bin d best! Rubish! If na me sef I won't call @ all,she broke up wit u wit a text n u didn't call bk! I blieve u've lost her bt jst 2 b sure I suggest u talk 2 her, nxt tym if u lyk remove ur brain put it in ur anus n sit on it instead of using it 2 tink

I believe as human there are some mistake's we've made in the past, as human i've learnt from my past mistakes i really want her now...
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by dealordea(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wake up! Aboki is shagging her!!
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
dreamybubu: I dnt even think u care abt her at all. 'U were missing her so u found a way to get her back?' truth is u were nt missing her. You were either bored or u were just missing the attention she used to give u cos nw nobody sends you like she used to. That's why you r bothered abt her nt calling you.

If you rily want her back, call her and enjoy it. Stop complaining.

yeah no girl "sends" and care about me like she used to , it's because i do not want to give them the chance i want her and only her now...FYI i'm not bad i'm sure you'll like me when u see me....
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
deal_ordea: Wake up! Aboki is shagging her!!

She can't do that......
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by 190: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
If she's still giving you the kondo then why worry
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
You don't know what you have,till you loose it. Tell her that you are now serious,and show it through action,and words. Show some commitments,and get serious with her. Treat her,and make her feel like a woman.

She's studying you,once bitten,thrice shy.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Rooneyboy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Its a lost battle bro , stop wasting ur time.

She's probably seen a more deserving man .
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
shol:
FYI i'm not bad i'm sure you'll like me when u see me....

You are here to get advice on how to win back your gal yet you are already flirting with someone u've never seen. You don't have much self control and you have not changed I believe you deserve a woman like yourself.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by tellwisdom: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
Only poor chaps cry over a sour milk undecided..Puunani is cheap nicca; dont beg for it angry
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
andromida:

You are here to get advice on how to win back your gal yet you are already flirting with someone u've never seen. You don't have much self control and you have not changed I believe you deserve a woman like yourself.

No, i'm only telling her because she thinks i'm one unsecured guy, i've girls chasing me buh i don't have all those time for girls now, i just want her so we can build something together and i mean it i've changed....
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2013
shol:

No, i'm only telling her because she thinks i'm one unsecured guy, i've girls chasing me buh i don't have all those time for girls now, i just want her so we can build something together and i mean it i've changed....

Ok if you say so. You keep emphasizing on girls chasing you but it has been my experience that if a girl chases you and you let her know you are not available she will be gone. So for girls to be chasing you,most likely you are giving all of them green light and hope that you are available. This is the first thing you should work on its being weak. I know many a good looking successful men that don't have girls chasing them, yes girls attempt it but they let them know one way or the other they cannot engage because they have defined themselves and what they want in their life. You should do that too.

Women chasing you is not a mark of success or that you are all that it just shows that you are available for any woman and that you don't value the one you have sadly they may not be able to fill her shoes and sometimes women can smell a man's weakness. I hope you don't derive self esteem from women chasing you. You may need to work on your esteem issues.

Keep calling your GF i think if you can proof to her that you have changed you may be able to win her back besides why are you angry that you are the only one calling her now? after all she did it for a long time so just return the favor and be patient with her.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Princesszoe: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
The best comment here so far.
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2013
andromida:

Ok if you say so. You keep emphasizing on girls chasing you but it has been my experience that if a girl chases you and you let her know you are not available she will be gone. So for girls to be chasing you,most likely you are giving all of them green light and hope that you are available. This is the first thing you should work on its being weak. I know many a good looking successful men that don't have girls chasing them, yes girls attempt it but they let them know one way or the other they cannot engage because they have defined themselves and what they want in their life. You should do that too.

Women chasing you is not a mark of success or that you are all that it just shows that you are available for any woman and that you don't value the one you have sadly they may not be able to fill her shoes and sometimes women can smell a man's weakness. I hope you don't derive self esteem from women chasing you. You may need to work on your esteem issues.

Keep calling your GF i think if you can proof to her that you have changed you may be able to win her back besides why are you angry that you are the only one calling her now? after all she did it for a long time so just return the favor and be patient with her.

That's very true i always give them green light , thanks i'll work on all you've said....
Re: His Girlfriend Doesn't Seems To Care by Oohrhii(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
R. Kelly springs to mind.." when a woman is fed up..there aint nothing u can do about it"

On the other hand..she might be watching you to be sure if you are for real this time..or still like the same.

Its too late to judge now. Keep managing it and lets see how it goes in a year time.

R kelly *ends* "Its like running out of love..then its too late to talk about it"

(1) (Reply)

Mentalities Of The Opposite Sex (male) That I Hate / 14 Things Women Do Better Than Men / 25 Things Guys Find Attractive About A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.