Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. (1218 Views)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / Real Boko-Haram Will Accept Amnesty - Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2013
we release the French hostages to demonstrate our readiness for dialogue.
**I also directed that no security official will be touched unless he touches us or the Muslim community; those who committed no crime, as we will revenge if they do that.

The leadership of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram is now making a u-turn on their initial decision to reject the government proposed Amnesty.

A leader of the terror group, Mohammed Marwan, has hinted that the sect is now ready for dialogue with the Federal Government.

According to the sect leader, the reason the Islamic fundamentalist group ordered the release of the French nationals its members took hostage was to demonstrate its readiness for dialogue with the Federal Government on the way forward in the offer of amnesty.

Marwan, who was speaking in an interview with the Hausa Service of the Voice of America (VOA) monitored in Kaduna on Saturday, explained that he ordered the release of the French nationals who had been in the sect’s custody for about two months after a meeting with 11 other top members during which the decision was taken.

He, however, warned that the agreement would be breached should the government continue its offensive against the sect members or attack any member of the Muslim community unjustly.

According to him, ”those that were in our custody for some time, I gave the directive that they be released yesterday around 2.00 p.m. I gave the directive for their release as a result of some discussions we had amongst us. The discussions revolved around what the government came up with after their meeting with the Northern elders.

“That is why I ordered that they should be released and allowed to go without being handed over to anybody. I said a vehicle should be brought so that they go back to where they came from inbetween Cameroon and Adamawa. It was as result of the many calls and the preparations ahead. That was why I gave that order after our joint meeting; 12 of us had met.”

Commenting on the amnesty committee set up by the government, Marwan said it was high time the government stopped what it was doing to the sect members and the sect too ceased fire.

“We thank Allah; we should all sit. They should stop what they are doing and we too should stop what we are doing. I also directed that no security official will be touched unless he touches us or the Muslim community; those who committed no crime, as we will revenge if they do that. But I have given that directive so that we would see how they will go about it. (So will it be) unless another confusion comes up again,” he said.

SOURCE:http://gistpage.com.ng/?p=9643
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Niggmatic: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2013
hmmm.. This does not sound like the usual boko haram we all know. I smell something fishy. Anyway, do you know that you can make it without much struggle? Well, i made it. hurray!!!
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by bknight: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2013
If u'r good wit conspiracy theory maybe u'd connect dots to buttress d fact that truly "he's behind BH'.

What this 2015 will cause eh
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by eduson33(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2013
mtcheeeeeewwwww!!
after killing thousands,you come back and get paid for that.

ok oo...
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Darlenebabe: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=eduson33]mtcheeeeeewwwww!!
after killing thousands,you come back and get paid for that.

ok oo.. thank u. wat re d reason behind d amnesty? killing d innocent.......hmmmmmm
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by chiomen: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
How can a whole country be so mislead and directionless? Who is Boko haram? Where are they? where are their pictures? How many are they?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by eduson33(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
noooo!!

they want to grease their elbow!
they want to congratulate and pay them for wasting thousands of innocent souls.
tomorrow,person go dey expect nigeria to be better?
the blood of the innocents are crying!!

thunder!!!!!

[quote author=Darlene babe][/quote]
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by OuchDaddy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
ONLY IN NIGERIA.....*sighs...this is crazy!! So re u guys telling me, the boko-haram leader was Live on set via the Voice Of America programme on radio, & some other person was interviewing him & people was listening to it too, & d Government can't arrest the producer of dat programme & d so called-leader himself ??... This is Crazy & unheard of!!! Any Youth dat supports PDP come 2015 will neva Progress in LIFE.... IDIOTS!!!!
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by akposwisdom(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
No way another way to milk the the country by the north
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Kairoseki77: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Legit source?
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Alonga: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Dat is to tell u d north elder no what dey are doing with bokoharam,if u guys are reading u are welcome.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Ahasco(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
This sounds to me like setup jus to set a trap and a big one at that.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Ahasco(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: ONLY IN NIGERIA.....*sighs...this is crazy!! So re u guys telling me, the boko-haram leader was Live on set via the Voice Of America programme on radio, & some other person was interviewing him & people was listening to it too, & d Government can't arrest the producer of dat programme & d so called-leader himself ??... This is Crazy & unheard of!!! Any Youth dat supports PDP come 2015 will neva Progress in LIFE.... IDIOTS!!!!

no u don't do that except u want to cause more bombing, the best way is to strategise that is playing to their gallery
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
i sense these guys are weak now.
Re: We Are Ready To Accept Amnesty – Boko Haram Leaders. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Why the U-turn,seems JTF is really making life difficult for them.

Amnesty would only encourage more daring group to surface.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian 11-year-old Girl Becomes Ambassador In Tanzania / Shocking Reuters Expose On Boko Haram's New Tactics / The Insincerity And Double Speak Of Lai Mohammed Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.