Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,061 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, (12187 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby / Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by marjo: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
When I watch hollywood films I normally read the credits and I have noticed quite a few yoruba looking names e.g the shorter black soldier that was talking to Lincoln in the film LIncoln. They are in the foreign film industry just that they don't get major roles. Kudos to her.
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
GotNoBrainsYo: She is a breath of fresh Air. Whether she is Yoruba or not is irrelevant
She is accomplished, educated and multi-lingual: English, French, Yourba.
Even I as an Igbo resepect her talent.
Unlike what i see here on Nairaland, where praise for someone's work is predicated on what tribe one belongs to.
e.g. as some Yorubas have tried to denigrate the work and life of Achebe
Go Tayo!

How can someone be this insecure? undecided
No one has even said anything and you are already throwing your weight around with your tribalistic and bigotic rants...kai...smh. Some nairalanders need to visit yaba
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by GotNoBrainsYo: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
speedyboi:

No one has even said anything and you are already throwing your weight around with your tribalistic and bigotic rants...kai...smh. Some nairalanders need to visit yaba

After you go, I'll go
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
speedyboi:

Don't mind him.

Prolly another anti-Yoruba using another ID
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by GotNoBrainsYo: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tayo is an African Sister.
And I am Proud of her. Go Tayo! with your bad self!

That does not stop me from criticizing [size=14pt]Yoruba Bigots![/size]
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
GotNoBrainsYo: Tayo is an African Sister.
And I am Proud of her. Go Tayo! with your bad self!

That does not stop me from criticizing [size=14pt]Yoruba Bigots![/size]

Be proud of her without thinking about her tribe.
Your tribalism is disgusting
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by GotNoBrainsYo: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Be proud of her without thinking about her tribe.
Your tribalism is disgusting

Oh now, You dont want me to see tribe whereas[size=14pt]Yoruba Bigots[/size]always see tribe.
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
cool story bro.
Back tot he thread's topic
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2013
Tayo was there, but what she witnessed at the VIP Lounge of the Port Harcourt International Airport on April 21, shocked her. She saw a female Nigerian airport security woman slap her five months pregnant friend from the UK in the presence of her husband who slapped the Nigerian female security woman in defence of his wife and other local security officers attacked him. Tayo was screaming in shock!
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 04, 2013
Orikinla: Tayo was there, but what she witnessed at the VIP Lounge of the Port Harcourt International Airport on April 21, shocked her. She saw a female Nigerian airport security woman slap her five months pregnant friend from the UK in the presence of her husband who slapped the Nigerian female security woman in defence of his wife and other local security officers attacked him. Tayo was screaming in shock!

angry
Re: Tayo Elesin: British-nigerian Star Of Law And Order UK, by nogragra: 9:42am On May 07, 2019
GotNoBrainsYo:

SHARRAP DIA!

Do you not see that I have risen above the tribalistic tendency that is common here on Naialnd to give
honor to whom honor is due?

....with iroju. risen above tribalistic tendency ko.....can you delete what is in your gene?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You / Davido’s Photos With Wife, Hermadine Surfaces Online'... Livetimesng (photos) / Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.