Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,481 members, 7,968,326 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Short Story - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Short Story (3624 Views)

Mountain Of Treasure. A Short Story By Ademola Oguntona / Bro Paul-- A Short Story / A Short Story 4 - Algebra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2013
ijawkid:

And what do you understand by FEAR?..........

You think say abraham been dey fear Yahweh the way you dey take fear bokoharam?.........

Please point us aright. I'd like to learn what this 'test' was meant to achieve.. All this shouting and accusing won't get you anywhere.. just log off or move on to an anti-Catholic or JW thread...
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto:

As for those who can't differentiate homosexuality from atheism, please do yourself a favor. Probably go back to school. You missed a few lessons there.

What's the difference?.........

Please tell us...........

You and your ilks find it so hard to condemn the act......ona mouth dey heavy to talk truth because you've deadened your consciences......
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto:

Please point us aright. I'd like to learn what this 'test' was meant to achieve.. All this shouting and accusing won't get you anywhere.. just log off or move on to an anti-Catholic or JW thread...

Open that bible and read it completely to get the full import of what Yahwehs command to abraham fore-shadowed as well as the lessons we can learn from it.......

I believe you have the bible handy.......

Because I know say no be to learn make you open this thread..........
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2013
ijawkid:

You and your ilks find it so hard to condemn the act......ona mouth dey heavy to talk truth because you've deadened your consciences......

Lol. There's no difference between atheism and homosexuality. None @ all.. Issorai..

You think say I get time for una nonsense like LogicBoy abi? Satan na Atheist too.
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2013
ijawkid:

Open that bible and read it completely to get the full import of what Yahwehs command to abraham fore-shadowed as well as the lessons we can learn from it.......
No be Bible I quote from? No be you talk say God don blind me so I no fit see the good for the tori?

Why tell me to read it again?

Oh I forgot, reason and logic is useless to you guys...
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol. There's no difference between atheism and homosexuality. None @ all.. Issorai..

You think say I get time for una nonsense like LogicBoy abi? Satan na Atheist too.

Lol........

Satan na him dey play ludo with ona brain.....grin.....

Meanwhile if you look the definition of atheist well well you go find out say satan na the chief atheist.........grin...

a·the·ist
[ey-thee-ist]

-n.
1. a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

I doubt if satan believes Yahweh is the supreme ruler over all ............cheesy.......

The same independent/presumptuous spirit satan exhibited/exhibits is what you guys are emulating.......cheesy.....

1 Like

Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 9:56am On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto:
No be Bible I quote from? No be you talk say God don blind me so I no fit see the good for the tori?

Why tell me to read it again?

Oh I forgot, reason and logic is useless to you guys...

And you think you guys own that?......

Make we see where e go carry ona go.....
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol........

Satan na him dey play ludo with ona brain.....grin.....

Meanwhile if you look the definition of atheist well well you go find out say satan na the chief atheist.........grin...

a·the·ist
[ey-thee-ist]

-n.
1. a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings.

I doubt if satan believes Yahweh is the supreme ruler over all ............cheesy.......

The same independent/presumptuous spirit satan exhibited/exhibits is what you guys are emulating.......cheesy.....
Lol.. and that same dictionary didn't show you the definition of homosexuality,abi? At least,I've exposed your hypocrisy...

And doubt/disbelieving the existence of one, is different from questioning his right to be ruler/no.1... but I don't expect you to see the difference. Your blind hatred for atheism will keep leading you into dark alleys..
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol.. and that same dictionary didn't show you the definition of homosexuality,abi? At least,I've exposed your hypocrisy...

And doubt/disbelieving the existence of one, is different from questioning his right to be ruler/no.1... but I don't expect you to see the difference. Your blind hatred for atheism will keep leading you into dark alleys..

You be atheist?........wink
Re: A Short Story by truthislight: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

I remember my uncle saying that when he was being roobed he told the robbers to point the gun at him not his son. That is a loving father. He would die for his son. Abraham should have begged god to replace his son with him.......

This ^ is an unrelated experience.

Your uncle may have been an atheist that does not know God, let alone God appearing to him as personal friend.

having God as a personal friend is a big deal o boy.

God is absolutely not real to u boy!
Re: A Short Story by truthislight: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto: @Yahweh Fans: May you hear a voice in your head one day, asking you to sacrifice your pikin. undecided
And if your pikin decides not to go along with you, may Yahweh strike him dead for lack of faith

That you cant do any particular thing, to you, that makes it evil while all you approves of is righteouse abi?

Lol. Bomboy nos 2.

It is a privilege to follow on the footsteps of a God that gave laws that i follow and it will never lead me in to failure for all eternity = perfection.

But for condom, your foolishness will have been very very obvious though it is already with all the veneral diseases you guys carry plus HIV.

Oh! Condom does bust and you can also pick up HIV via breast milk.

The reality of the person of Yahweh is so obvious and perfect that i can do anything Withing my level of faith to please him.

He does not lie, all he says:

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth proof to be: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish all that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11).

"And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth:
and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God(Yahweh) spoke concerning you; all have come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof. Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the Lord bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you." if (Joshua 23:14-15).

That was Joshua testifying that all Yahweh promised to Abraham cum Israel they "All" came to pass.

Why should i not serve and trust such a God?

I love Yahweh! grin
Re: A Short Story by truthislight: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2013
ijawkid:

And is Yahweh the same as the armed robber in the example you gave??.......did the armed robber provide that son for your uncle?.........

Abraham was dealing with the person who created the universe and who also gave him a son.............

Abraham knew that God would ressurect isaac and could also give him a million sons even if he sacrificed isaac...abraham knew what he was doing........

If abraham was your uncle he would do the same by letting the armed robbers point the gun at him instead of his son.........but sorry my bro...abraham was dealing with the almighty and not some filthy armed robber.........

It was even Yahweh's promises that was at stake. It was all Yahweh and his plans that was at stake and not even Abraham.

Rebels always find fault with authorities.

They cant trust theirself let alone themselves atheist, talk less of another person.
*sigh*
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
truthislight:

That you cant do any particular thing, to you, that makes it evil while all you approves of is righteouse abi?

Lol. Bomboy nos 2.

It is a privilege to follow on the footsteps of a God that gave laws that i follow and it will never lead me in to failure for all eternity = perfection.

But for condom, your foolishness will have been very very obvious though it is already with all the veneral diseases you guys carry plus HIV.

Oh! Condom does bust and you can also pick up HIV via breast milk.

The reality of the person of Yahweh is so obvious and perfect that i can do anything Withing my level of faith to please him.

He does not lie, all he says:

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth proof to be: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish all that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11).

"And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth:
and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God(Yahweh) spoke concerning you; all have come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof. Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the Lord bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you." if (Joshua 23:14-15).

That was Joshua testifying that all Yahweh promised to Abraham cum Israel they "All" came to pass.

I love Yahweh! grin

I think I'll ignore you from now on because I have a heart. I don't want you logging off NL forever.
smiley
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2013
truthislight:

I love Yahweh! grin

1 Like

Re: A Short Story by Bella3(f): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2013
ijawkid:

who made homosexuallity?

1 Like

Re: A Short Story by alfaman2: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Bélla3: who made homosexuallity?

Satan.

Haha. Just kidding. We all know only yahweh has the PAWA to make and unmake. grin grin hihi cheesy
Re: A Short Story by Bella3(f): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

Satan.

Haha. Just kidding. We all know only yahweh has the PAWA to make and unmake. grin grin hihi cheesy
lol. Let our ijaw brother answer

1 Like

Re: A Short Story by Bella3(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

Satan.

lol. Let our ijaw brother answer.
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
ijawkid:

And you think you guys own that?......

Make we see where e go carry ona go.....

Every one owns it.. Y'all choose to abuse it.
Re: A Short Story by ninja4life(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Our christian brothers have ignored dis question:is it morally bad i.e a crime wen d ancient african man sacrificies his son to a god he worships (e.g during oro festival in yoruba) note d man does not know abt ur jesus so is he going to hell for trying sacrificing his son like abraham.religion is truely a delusion and it is dis same christian dat will claim to have save africans from human sacrifices wen deir father of faith also attempted d same wat sought of hypocrisy is dat smh.PLS ANS FAST
Re: A Short Story by Image123(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto:

as in muskee wants to learn? could this be the significant event tbj prophesied?
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 23, 2013
Image123:
as in muskee wants to learn? could this be the significant event tbj prophesied?

Image123roll, do ya thang!!!
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 5:40am On Apr 23, 2013
Bélla3: who made homosexuallity?

this question is like asking who created bestiality.....
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 5:41am On Apr 23, 2013
ninja4life: Our christian brothers have ignored dis question:is it morally bad i.e a crime wen d ancient african man sacrificies his son to a god he worships (e.g during oro festival in yoruba) note d man does not know abt ur jesus so is he going to hell for trying sacrificing his son like abraham.religion is truely a delusion and it is dis same christian dat will claim to have save africans from human sacrifices wen deir father of faith also attempted d same wat sought of hypocrisy is dat smh.PLS ANS FAST

did Abraham sacrifice Isaac??....
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 5:43am On Apr 23, 2013
musKeeto:

Every one owns it.. Y'all choose to abuse it.

and you have nurtured yours abi?...

oya show us d result of your over use of logic and reasoning...what have you accomplished with it?...

show us.....
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2013
ijawkid:

and you have nurtured yours abi?...

oya show us d result of your over use of logic and reasoning...what have you accomplished with it?...

show us.....

Show me your God first... grin
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2013
ijawkid:

this question is like asking who created bestiality.....
all forms of sex.. I thought God gave men the gift of sex.... smh...
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Is there any such 'universal' view? You could decide to form yours, or pick what society dictates to you, or follow the morality of any of the million gods that exist.. your choice, your right...

Morning musky,

Your response is the 'ring around the roses' kind...

I don't believe I mentioned anything about a "universal view" to morality...

Anyways, never mind the question I asked, just wanted to be sure about soomething and now I have my heart's content...

I am out man!
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2013
striktlymi:

Morning musky,

Your response is the 'ring around the roses' kind...

I don't believe I mentioned anything about a "universal view" to morality...

Anyways, never mind the question I asked, just wanted to be sure about soomething and now I have my heart's content...

I am out man!

grin
Morning... wink
Re: A Short Story by ijawkid(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2013
musKeeto:
all forms of sex.. I thought God gave men the gift of sex.... smh...

Which one him give adam and eve??....answer me......cheesy.......

How him create adam and eve to have sex?......
Re: A Short Story by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2013
ijawkid:

Which one him give adam and eve??....answer me......cheesy.......

How him create adam and eve to have sex?......

Who be Adam and Eve?
Re: A Short Story by mazaje(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Who be Adam and Eve?

Mythical characters talked about in the bible. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros! / Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness / Where Does The Devil Get His Power From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.