Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. (484 Views)

Iyabo To Obasanjo: If You Die, I Will Not Weep For You / Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) / PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by changeagent(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
There are saying around and many still believe that obasanjo is the best president nigeria ever got and some are having contrary opinion to that. Assuming the constitution has been amended and permits Obasanjo to re-contest,will you vote for him?
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by redsun(m): 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
You should be talking of executing him for his crimes against humanity instead of reelecting him,bimbo.

When will creatures like you see?When will you develop the sense of right ad wrong?Abi you be obj himself?

He is a scum and scums are no good for non-scums.
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by changeagent(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
redsun: You should be talking of executing him for his crimes against humanity instead of reelecting him,bimbo.

When will creatures like you see?When will you develop the sense of right ad wrong?Abi you be obj himself?

He is a scum and scums are no good for non-scums.
Did I say I will vote for him? Creature like who? Just your opinion not to abuse.
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
We cannot consider we have a government, until Obasanjo is securely locked up in prison.
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by redsun(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
changeagent: Did I say I will vote for him? Creature like who? Just your opinion not to abuse.

Creatures like you that that that tolerate evil and make them issues.

The only question any rational creature should ask about obj is when he should be made to pay for his crimes against unborn babies?
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by slimming: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
that is the spirit of backwardness
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
With all due respects, F-uck OBJ and F-uck OP. Regards.
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by rash47(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Back then in 2006 during the heat of cons't review, I see obj as oliver twist that one to take nigeria for a ride but now I know better, only musketeer like baba can rule over a nation peopled with criminals and murderous elite.

I imagine BH rearing it head during the obj years.
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by changeagent(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Kamanda: With all due respects, F-uck OBJ and F-uck OP. Regards.
You with respect Bleep an elderly person like Obj,u need to be dealt with like Fayose,Alameshia and others.
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by changeagent(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
redsun:

Creatures like you that that that tolerate evil and make them issues.

The only question any rational creature should ask about obj is when he should be made to pay for his crimes against unborn babies?
you need to be well examined and pass through a rigorous test before I can prescribe what use for your condition.
Re: Will You Vote For Obasanjo If He Is Allowed To Contest In 2015. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Criminals and murderous elite that Obasanjo installed.
rash47: Back then in 2006 during the heat of cons't review, I see obj as oliver twist that one to take nigeria for a ride but now I know better, only musketeer like baba can rule over a nation peopled with criminals and murderous elite.

I imagine BH rearing it head during the obj years.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Governor Says Over 100 People Killed In Baga;orders Distribution Of Items / Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Misappropriate Fresh N1.04trillion –nigerian Senate / Bomber: I Went To Destroy THISDAY On Revenge Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.