Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Sap - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sap (1188 Views)

Sap - Are You A Certified Sap Mm, Fi, Grc Or Bi Consultant? / Diary Of An SAP Implementation Team Member / About Sap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sap by turvy: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2008
Please i will like to know if anybody in the house has got an idea about SAP certification. I learnt it's one of the best around. Actually i searched and discovered that they have a centre at Abuja. I've tried their phone nos to no avail.
I will appreciate it if anyone can give me an insight to the programme and possibly study materials.

Also I'll like to know if there is a study centre for CFA in Nigeria and where.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Sap by olugbo17(m): 3:08am On Apr 11, 2008
I'm sorry to say friend but you sound like a certification collector. You're talking of SAP and CFA. these are high investments and i suggest you face one first.

As for SAP, there are various lines or i'll say modules. SAP is basically a company that provides Business process Systems/software for various industries.

Could be Finance, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing etc,

From what i know, you have to pick a field and also a you have to go through a few levels before full certification.

You could also look at Oracle for the same thing. i think they even topped a recent list for business systems providers.

In Nigeria i think the present need for SAP people is in oil and gas. they can afford it over and over again.

cheers
Re: Sap by turvy: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2008
Thanks pal. God bless you.
Re: Sap by jingla101: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
You can check out this SAP training course, its the most affordable I've seen around:

http://trainingport.mindflash.com/Trainee/#/Marketplace/Course/145442108
Re: Sap by sapmaterial: 5:40pm On May 03, 2013
We have for aspiring SAP consultant SAP self training kit which comprises of ebooks,Videos and SAP Offline server(Sandbox). we guarantee having sound knowledge and core technical skills with this materials for the following modules

SAP BASIS
SAP SD
SAP BW/BI
SAP SOLUTION MANAGER
SAP MM
SAP FICO
SAP HR
SAP ABAP
SAP CRM
SAP MM
SAP SOA
SAP-NETWEAVER
SAP HANA
SAP SRM

Email:gbemiady@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Micro-controller Programming; How Relevant? / 6 People You Need To Properly Manage If You Want To Be Successful / There Is No Doubt That This Financial Field Is Rewarding And There Are Great ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.