Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,305 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (29037 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

when you invite people to your gathering how do you phrase the invitation?

Abeg No lie ooo!
Its all about understanding. People will always quarel with what they can't comprehend! I've told you, its first things first. When you're done with acknowledging and accepting Jesus Christ, the son of God as Lord and Saviour, we can start communicating! For now you're still an outsider and light and darkness can't co-habit! You still got your chance!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Which Spirit
THE HOLY SPIRIT wink cheesy I KNOW YOU CANT RELATE. YOU ARE FULL OF DARKNESS grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. WELL DAYUMMM. I GUESS I JUST GOT OFFERED A NEW JOB. 'GOOGLE SEARCH DIRECTOR' grin
you are carefree and light 'hearted'...two unique qualities.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Z8mbie

my brother is talking about the eptymology of the word jesus itself

you deranged M8ron
Which other word or letter do you have their 'eptymology'. I told you that philosophies, theories, doctrines, unscriptural logic etc can't save you, only Jesus can. How scriptural is this your 'eptymological' intuition?

And come to think of it, do they also teach you guys these abuses in your ..... wherever you go to or they are part of your personal researches, cos you two seem to really know how to dish them out at the slightest provocation or even disgust. So much for the Christ you represent! Anyway, by their fruits, we know them and the son of whom they are!

Do you not think that your ..... Whatever you call him will be more pleased with you if you concentrate on turning men you believe are on the wrong paths aright?, than your consistent use of gutter language like Doyin Okupe, Lai Mohammed, Olisaa Metuh and Reuben Abati put together? how do you hope to convince someone that you want to believe in what you believe in this way? *food4thought*
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by shdemidemi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: THE HOLY SPIRIT wink cheesy I KNOW YOU CANT RELATE. YOU ARE FULL OF DARKNESS grin grin

You ran here to disturb the peace of God's people .....I said you should go learn the scriptures before engaging people.
Ye of a debased mind.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: THE HOLY SPIRIT wink cheesy I KNOW YOU CANT RELATE. YOU ARE FULL OF DARKNESS grin grin
The Holy Spirit is not an author of confusion! Do we have more than one type of Holy Spirit, cos I don't see How the HS can work a man into the kind of gutter language you guys have been up to, or denial without scriptural back up, the existence of Jesus in the bible.

This is inductrination to its extremest extreme; but you know what?, Jesus still cares for you and will readily accept you and turn you into a vessel unto honour with the right fruits to show forth and the Holy Spirit truely indelling in you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: you are carefree and light 'hearted'...two unique qualities.
YEAH UNIQUELY JUVENILE cheesy wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: The Holy Spirit is not an author of confusion! Do we have more than one type of Holy Spirit, cos I don't see How the HS can work a man into the kind of gutter language you guys have been up to, or denial without scriptural back up, the existence of Jesus in the bible.

This is inductrination to its extremest extreme; but you know what?, Jesus still cares for you and will readily accept you and turn you into a vessel unto honour with the right fruits to show forth and the Holy Spirit truely indelling in you.
grin grin grin grin grin 2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

You ran here to disturb the peace of God's people .....I said you should go learn the scriptures before engaging people.
Ye of a debased mind.
GO AND SIT DOWN JOOR. LEARN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE A MAN. WE TOTALLY ANNHILATED YOU AND GOSHEN IN THAT OTHER THREAD NOW YOU ARE HERE WITH SOUR GRAPES *SMDH* grin grin ME AND MY BROTHER MOST HIGH DID MAJOR DAMAGE IN THAT THREAD I TELL YA LMAO
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

Ye of a debased mind.
I am more than ready for him and his ilk. A thousand will fall by my side, ten thousand by my right side ....... Them never even reach 5 yet, at the last count, they were just three members of their gang unveiled yet! Until I have at least eleven thousand of them, its no retreat!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: GO AND SIT DOWN JOOR. LEARN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE A MAN. WE TOTALLY ANNHILATED YOU AND GOSHEN IN THAT OTHER THREAD NOW YOU ARE HERE WITH SOUR GRAPES *SMDH* grin grin ME AND MY BROTHER MOST HIGH DID MAJOR DAMAGE IN THAT THREAD I TELL YA LMAO
Bring it on, I dey kampe, by the power of Jesus given to me over demons and powers of darkness, no shaking!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: I am more than ready for him and his ilk. A thousand will fall by my side, ten thousand by my right side ....... Them never even reach 5 yet, at the last count, they were just three members of their gang unveiled yet! Until I have at least eleven thousand of them, its no retreat!
LMAO. YOU GAT JOKES BASKETMOUTH grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Bring it on, I dey kampe, by the power of Jesus given to me over demons and powers of darkness, no shaking!
THAT POST WASNT DIRECTED TO YOU BRUV. IT WAS DIRECTED TO THAT REPROBATE SHDEMIDEMI
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin 2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. wink
There you go with the usaul half baked interpretation! So insults and rudeness now mean the same thing to you? So its official, insults is part of ur ministry? Your holyspirit is really working in you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: There you go with the usaul half baked interpretation! So insults and rudeness now mean the same thing to you? So its official, insults is part of ur ministry? Your holyspirit is really working in you!
BE WISE AS A SERPENT AND INNOCENT AS A DOVE. MEANING SOME PEOPLE RESPOND MORE TO SOFT WORDS WHILE SOME DEMONS NEED HEAVY CHASTISEMENT AND RUDE SPEECH. DEMONS ONLY UNDERSTAND RUDE SPEECH. SO I WEIGH THE SITUATION AND USE THE BEST TACTIC. wink

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. YOU GAT JOKES BASKETMOUTH grin grin
No! I'm very concious of my every word because I know I am accountable for every word proceeding out of me. Psalm 91 is no jokes!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Its all about understanding. People will always quarel with what they can't comprehend! I've told you, its first things first. When you're done with acknowledging and accepting Jesus Christ, the son of God as Lord and Saviour, we can start communicating! For now you're still an outsider and light and darkness can't co-habit! You still got your chance!

LOL!!!

comedian
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: BE WISE AS A SERPENT AND INNOCENT AS A DOVE. MEANING SOME PEOPLE RESPOND MORE TO SOFT WORDS WHILE SOME DEMONS NEED HEAVY CHASTISEMENT AND RUDE SPEECH. DEMONS ONLY UNDERSTAND RUDE SPEECH. SO I WEIGH THE SITUATION AND USE THE BEST TACTIC. wink
Noted! The insulting tactic proceeding from a man who claims to be speaking from the Holy Spirit operating within. Really interesting! We know them by their fruits!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: BE WISE AS A SERPENT AND INNOCENT AS A DOVE. MEANING SOME PEOPLE RESPOND MORE TO SOFT WORDS WHILE SOME DEMONS NEED HEAVY CHASTISEMENT AND RUDE SPEECH. DEMONS ONLY UNDERSTAND RUDE SPEECH. SO I WEIGH THE SITUATION AND USE THE BEST TACTIC. wink

correct for there!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: GO AND SIT DOWN JOOR. LEARN TO ACCEPT DEFEAT LIKE A MAN. WE TOTALLY ANNHILATED YOU AND GOSHEN IN THAT OTHER THREAD NOW YOU ARE HERE WITH SOUR GRAPES *SMDH* grin grin ME AND MY BROTHER MOST HIGH DID MAJOR DAMAGE IN THAT THREAD I TELL YA LMAO

Where 2 or 3 are gatherd my brother devil go dey shake

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: No! I'm very concious of my every word because I know I am accountable for every word proceeding out of me. Psalm 91 is no jokes!
NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE SO UPTIGHT. THATS NOT A LITERAL VERSE. EVERY IDLE WORD YOU MAY SPEAK MEANS ALL THE TIME NOT SPENT IN THE LORD. SEE YOU ERR NOT KNOWING HOW TO DECIPHER THE DEEPER MEANING OF SCRIPTURES SMDH cheesy

MATTHEW 12 VS 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

ALL THE TIME YOU WERE NOT IN THE LORD BEFORE YOU FOUND HIM, THOSE ARE IDLE TIMES AND WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING AT THAT POINT ARE IDLE WORDS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Where 2 or 3 are gatherd my brother devil go dey shake
RIGHT LOL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Noted! The insulting tactic proceeding from a man who claims to be speaking from the Holy Spirit operating within. Really interesting! We know them by their fruits !
YEAH SAYS THE MAN WHO THINKS OYEDEPO IS A SAINT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH UNIQUELY JUVENILE cheesy wink
for your non reprobate mind...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: for your non reprobate mind...
LMAO. TGIF ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE SO UPTIGHT. THATS NOT A LITERAL VERSE. EVERY IDLE WORD YOU MAY SPEAK MEANS ALL THE TIME NOT SPENT IN THE LORD. SEE YOU ERR NOT KNOWING HOW TO DECIPHER THE DEEPER MEANING OF SCRIPTURES SMDH cheesy

MATTHEW 12 VS 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

ALL THE TIME YOU WERE NOT IN THE LORD BEFORE YOU FOUND HIM, THOSE ARE IDLE TIMES AND WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING AT THAT POINT ARE IDLE WORDS
and after you've 'found' him, d idle words? Btw was he missing/lost? I thought you were d lost ones...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. TGIF ?
i'm not sure, will find out. Lol, this guy you too coded. Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: and after you've 'found' him, d idle words? Btw was he missing/lost? I thought you were d lost ones...
AFTER YOU HAVE FOUND HIM YOUR WORDS NO LONGER BECOME IDLE. YOUR WORDS ARE NOW MEANINGFUL TO HIM. SEE WE SPEAK TO THE LORD WITH OUR DEEDS. OUR DEEDS ARE OUR WORDS.
TITUS 1 VS 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. <<< THATS HOW YOU SPEAK TO GOD. WITH YOUR DEEDS. SO THAT OTHER VERSE IS TELLING YOU THAT EVERY IDLE WORD SPOKEN MEANING EVERYTHING YOU WERE DOING BEFORE YOU FOUND HIM YOU WOULD PAY FOR wink

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: i'm not sure, will find out. Lol, this guy you too coded. Lol
NAH HUN I AINT CODED. I AM ASKING IF YOU ARE HAPPY THAT ITS FRIDAY. TGIF IS 'THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY' AND I PUT A QUESTION MARK TO CONVERT IT INTO A QUESTION FOR YOU wink cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: NAH HUN I AINT CODED. I AM ASKING IF YOU ARE HAPPY THAT ITS FRIDAY. TGIF IS 'THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY' AND I PUT A QUESTION MARK TO CONVERT IT INTO A QUESTION FOR YOU wink cheesy
i get d meaning but i thought you're responding to d mail i sent you...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: i get d meaning but i thought you're responding to d mail i sent you...
YOU SENT A MAIL ? OR YOU MEAN THE POST ? THIS ONE >>>
ATMC: and after you've 'found' him, d idle words? Btw was he missing/lost? I thought you were d lost ones...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
OH WAS HE LOST THAT WE FOUND HIM ? GOOD QUESTION. OR WERE WE THE LOST ONES. WELL HE WAS LOST TO US AND WE WERE THE LOST ONES. BOTH ANSWERS ARE CORRECT LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.