Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,806 members, 7,921,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? (905 Views)

You Will Never Pose For Selfie After Seeing Where Ladies Learnt It From.from Pig / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / Imagine a World Where Ladies Would Be Doing The Chasing And Wooing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Rexsul: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
I knw ladies would Neva go near a place where they are been raped bt I nw imagined it, what if the reverse is the case grin would guys do the same undecided so guys wot would u do if u knw a particuler place where ladies molest you?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by dopeJemi: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2013

I'd go there grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Fussbot: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lol..guys go dey full d place wahlai.....+me 2(if den no go beat me b4 we start d tin o)bt na jeje me sef go corporate na..lol
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by abaaynla(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
[b][/b]
I go pack go there
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Scarpon(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
I trust my naija folks u go fear population for that area
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Rexsul: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
abaaynla: [b][/b]
I go pack go there
shocked
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by 190: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
im checking into that area with 15 packet rolls of ruff ryder condoms embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Rexsul: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
Scarpon: I trust my naija folks u go fear population for that area
hahahaha!....if u knw gt connection u knw go fit enta there self grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by 190: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
so in essence every male would like to get gang r-a-p-e-d

well i wouldnt mind getting gang r-a-p-e-d by 3 solid ladies embarassed embarassed embarassed

then i'll show them who's the boss angry angry
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Rexsul: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
190: im checking into that area with 15 packet rolls of ruff ryder condoms embarassed embarassed embarassed
AIDS is real o tongue
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
After i must have stormed there for 3-consecutive days, by the fourth day, de will vacate the area, with complains that i do come there to rrape them angry
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by ninja4life(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2013
lrguru: After i must have stormed there for 3-consecutive days, by the fourth day, de will vacate the area, with complains that i do come there to rrape them angry
lmao talk about hunter getting hunted lol guy u bad o
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by bknight: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2013
I'll pay to get sole rights to sell tickets and issue gate pass to our rrape clients and ensure an unending flow of tireless rapists
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by clemz85(m): 1:15am On Apr 22, 2013
odikwa business things...
supply contract (CD's) u know
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 22, 2013
190: im checking into that area with 15 packet rolls of ruff ryder condoms embarassed embarassed embarassed
Just grin grin grin'ing
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Molestation is not something you should joke about undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Rexsul: 4:11am On Apr 22, 2013
bknight: I'll pay to get sole rights to sell tickets and issue gate pass to our rrape clients and ensure an unending flow of tireless rapists
igbo boys undecided
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Rexsul: 4:13am On Apr 22, 2013
clemz85: odikwa business things...
supply contract (CD's) u know
hahahahaha....uv gat an idea bro bt r u sure d market would move?
Re: Guys What Would You Do If You Know A Place Where Ladies molest Guys ? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2013
It brings tears to my eyes when supposedly grown men reason with their 3rd legs and are laughing over rape. You don't catch fun with something as serious as this. With the deadly std's and the risk of having your body members chopped off for ritual purposes, it's a pity that some will even pack to such an area, while others say they'll intentionally move around with condoms getting themselves ready to be molested. It's so pathetic, that the sex starvation most of you here are experiencing are making you reason like dogs. . . Not even correct dogs, but street dogs like "Bingo".

This is sick.

1 Like

(1)

The Smell That Attracts Women Most / Am Confused / 7 Ways To Know If You Yourself Is Still In Love With Ur EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.