Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,058 members, 7,903,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea And Liverpool Supporters Must Read This! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea And Liverpool Supporters Must Read This! (814 Views)

2015/2016 EPL Title Is Between ARSENAL And LIVERPOOL / (picture) Cortana Predicts Arsenal, Man. U, Chelsea,man City, To Win / Ex-arsenal Man Bendtner Protects Himself From Sun With A White BRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea And Liverpool Supporters Must Read This! by peeboy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2008
The supporters of the four big clubs in english football always have the believed that, the team they are supporting is "invincible". Infact, their team always play well, there coach is the most seasoned and the best in the entire world. They can fight for their team, argue for their team and see themselves as knight of liverpool, chief defender of chelsea, manchester united spokesman, and arsenal's guardian angel.
You need to be in any viewing centre to watch any match that pitch, any of these team together; their vociferous supporters woud n't allow you to listen to expert television analysis. They are all analyst who are cock sure of thier victory against their rivals, they would tell you why they believe that their team will win. When the team play badly the ref. is to be blame.
The most irritating part of the "die hard" fans argument is about which team is the most expensive. they debate analysed and fight for nothing. THE BIG QUESTION IS THIS: do you know that the combine wages of the players of this club is more than Nigeria,s budget for 2008? or what do you think? . While watching these millionaires playing, keep quiet , don't disturb us with your skewed argument. FOOTBALL IS NOT ABOUT WINNING ALL THE TIME IS ALSO ABOUT LOSING and accepting it in good faith, i dey expect una reply grin
Re: Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea And Liverpool Supporters Must Read This! by ituen(m): 2:49am On Apr 12, 2008
true talk my broda

some people even go to the point of arguin players salaries and bonuses. Look at our home leagues? We can even suppport them by at least watching even 2 matches every week. whe have AIT n NTA but people prefer to get DSTV in a remote locatio just to watch premiership.

I dont have any stress watching premiership but we shld understand that in football, a team must lose, win or draw. Some fans are so die hard that they refuse to understand simple logic (eg are the arsenal fans i have in the office).

Another issue is thefact that fans expect the best from players. every touch in the 18yrd box must be a goal. every mistake must be punished. every shot at goal must be saved by a keeper. People forget that players also play under tension and are human beings too. we are nt helping matters. if ur team doesnt play well, the accept it in good faith and prepare for ur next match.

IT Has now gotten to a point that cults are formed with these various club and boys parade the streets in their jersey and marking territories to stop rival club fans from venturing near embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even in certain companies, bosses aske you ur premiership club b4 they employ you. its so sad cry cry cry cry cry that we have reduced ourselves to animals and the people who we are worshiping dont have an idea of wat is going on.

WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, WE MAY NEVER SEE THIS PLAYERS IN OUR LIFETIME SO WHAT ARE WE HATING THEM AND CRITICIZIN THE FOR?

THEY DONT EVEN KNOW PEOPLE LIKE US EXIST, SO WHY DO WE BEHAVE LIKE PERFECTIONIST.

me i don tire for naija premiership fans oh

Meanwhile CHELSEA go do wonders grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea And Liverpool Supporters Must Read This! by Mustay(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2008
can u please tell us something new under d sky? ur investigations are TRITE and u could as well open a journal to air your opinion rather than setting up a thread for a section 4 sport lovers!

(1) (Reply)

So Who Won The 2008 Olympics? China Or Usa? / Are Barcelona Simply Unstoppable / Spanish Vs Nigerian Radio Commentary: Which Is More Notorious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.