Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (264463 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2013
mathefaro:
yes, but make sure you partition your memory card and link you apps to the card using lin2sd
please broda aw can i do dat cos I just rooted my phone(tanks 2 Francheezy n odas dat helped) imagine i wanted 2 download temple run de are telling me insufficient storage available wen i know say my phone is even empty no better apps except titanium. Sum1 help please

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2013
iheanyi40: Please can't i link2sd without computer,? Asin can't i partition my sd without computer ?
guy get me here http://www.aroundandroid.com/tag/how-to-increase-android-phones-internal-memory-with-link2sd-app/

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Dessydanointed: what's d name of the app pls
go to playstore at the top right hand corner search 4 screenshot
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by spigery: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2013
pls can anyone help i cant use the sim2 of my etisalat tecno p3 to browse
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by OlaBabaInfinity(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2013
Guys, pls help! i am still afraid. i don't know if i should use and exhaust the 50% battery in my new TECNO P3 before charging it full capacity OR do i charge it first to full capacity before using the phone?
WHICH ONE DO I DO?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2013
iheanyi40: Please can't i link2sd without computer,? Asin can't i partition my sd without computer ?

Not for P3. you must partition ur SD with ur 'puter
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by adewasco2k(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2013
bukky1: meehn, cnt root my device againoo. remember wen i said my phone fell, scattered n still had no problem? that was during d installation/updating of my facebook. wen i restarted the phone i couldnt see both the old n new versions of the facebook (i moved the old version 2 SD via link2sd). 2 days on i mistakenly launced d recovery mode (up vol key + power key) n on trying to exit ('reboot device') it launched a 'wipe'. everytin was lost - poot, ministro & su n i v bn tryn to root ever since then bt has nt bn able to. is this a perculiar problem or one or sm of the softwares are nt working cus i read abt ppl complaining of the ministro update on playstore. pls anybody with info, advice or help should pls post. tnx.
exact same thing happened to me I was trying to remove or na insert the phone case so the case pressed the restore buttons and the only safe option is the restart but even after that it still wiped my phone so I was trying to root my phone again but I later found out even with the wipe the phone still remain rooted so that means rooting is a once and for all process...... so download root checker and see you will be surprised it's still root accessible
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by spicyboy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
Herdeoye: Tecno is out with another new product. Its the P3. Though it seems it's only available in Kenya at the moment. Saw it on Tecno Kenya page, which was shared by their page here in Nigeria. Specs not available at the moment. I guess the Tecno fans would love this.
www.tecno-mobile.com/products/detail/P3

Wat else can I do plz. I need d play store
2 download some stuff. I can't access the
play store. its telling me "connection lost,
retry"
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by bukky1: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
adewasco2k: exact same thing happened to me I was trying to remove or na insert the phone case so the case pressed the restore buttons and the only safe option is the restart but even after that it still wiped my phone so I was trying to root my phone again but I later found out even with the wipe the phone still remain rooted so that means rooting is a once and for all process...... so download root checker and see you will be surprised it's still root accessible
iv done dat n it says 'device is nt properly rooted' i even tried using my titanium backup to test n it says 'root access not granted'. iv even done a factory reset bt still d same thing. hope i mentioned that i moved sm system apps like facebook (not d core sys apps like wifi n their likes) jst 2 free up space. tnx for ur reply though. i really need help frm anybody cus P3 witout rootin no mk sense.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Emphasis(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pocket Rally on P3

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
My brothers I need some help o. I bought Techno P3 yesterday from etisalat. I just discovered it's only the SIM 1 which is etisalat customized that can be used for browsing. Please, is there any other way I can go around it to be browsing with the 2nd SIM? HELP!!!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Bj5all(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
OlaBabaInfinity: Guys, pls help! i am still afraid. i don't know if i should use and exhaust the 50% battery in my new TECNO P3 before charging it full capacity OR do i charge it first to full capacity before using the phone?
WHICH ONE DO I DO?
use up the 50% b4 charging the bat3 full
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Emphasis(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ideas please... I bought an uncustomized tecno P3, but each time I send 'HIGH' to 8186 for the 100mb, i get a reply that my device is not eligible to the offer. Any way out?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by blackiridis(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Emphasis: Pocket Rally on P3

u cari last o... D guy gap u :-P
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Talenty: My brothers I need some help o. I bought Techno P3 yesterday from etisalat. I just discovered it's only the SIM 1 which is etisalat customized that can be used for browsing. Please, is there any other way I can go around it to be browsing with the 2nd SIM? HELP!!!
insert your mtn or any other sim den switch ur data to sim 2, that's it
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
Emphasis: Ideas please... I bought an uncustomized tecno P3, but each time I send 'HIGH' to 8186 for the 100mb, i get a reply that my device is not eligible to the offer. Any way out?
dunno oh dats also d same fin de do tell me
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
iheanyi40: insert your mtn or any other sim den switch ur data to sim 2, that's it
I'M afraid I did that but it's not working. When I change to sim 2 the internet will stop connecting. Please do you use the same etisalat version? May be I'm doing my own differently. Somebody help please
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
I tried to download link2sd but it showing that it's not compatible with Techno P3
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thought you guys said using titanium backup yu can uninstall any app go bck to titanium and still c it dere, well i backup my files and uninstall my screenshot went back to titanium I no c am again oh, som1 help oh
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
Talenty: I'M afraid I did that but it's not working. When I change to sim 2 the internet will stop connecting. Please do you use the same etisalat version? May be I'm doing my own differently. Somebody help please
am using the uncustomized version and I can browse with my sim 1 and 2 perfectly
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Chijiokeihedich: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
My dare freinds in niger who can tell me what is the problem of naija pls i need someone 2 answer this text
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Good news ,,Airtel blackberry plan is now officialy unlimitted at N1500 only dail *440*16# enjoy
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
Emphasis: Ideas please... I bought an uncustomized tecno P3, but each time I send 'HIGH' to 8186 for the 100mb, i get a reply that my device is not eligible to the offer. Any way out?
o boy forget it, IT WON'T WORK. Use Mtn BIS
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Andriodking: Good news ,,Airtel blackberry plan is now officialy unlimitted at N1500 only dail *440*16# enjoy
really unlimited? i just got a P3 on Thursday, still using wifi at home but am going back to sch later this week. really considering what network to use!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
Talenty: o boy forget it, IT WON'T WORK. Use Mtn BIS
MTN bis works? complete or full BIS?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Ignatio(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
OlaBabaInfinity: Guys, pls help! i am still afraid. i don't know if i should use and exhaust the 50% battery in my new TECNO P3 before charging it full capacity OR do i charge it first to full capacity before using the phone?
WHICH ONE DO I DO?

Exhaust it and charge to full capacity. It's all written in the manual.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by scampy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
spicyboy:

Wat else can I do plz. I need d play store
2 download some stuff. I can't access the
play store. its telling me "connection lost,
retry"

It myt be d ntwort, y dnt u use anoda line on it and see if it wil open d page or nt.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Ignatio(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
Successfully rooted my phone. Thanks to all that provided the link.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
Tajsagay: MTN bis works? complete or full BIS?
any of them will do
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Ignatio(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2013

Subscribe first. Got mine that way.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Tajsagay(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Talenty: any of them will do
pls whats d data cap on either?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.