Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Tecno P3 Discussion Thread - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P3 Discussion Thread (262119 Views)

How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by gudeakeemson: 6:19am On Jun 22, 2013
encryptjay:
Did you turn on data?

dont know how to do dat, pls tell me the steps.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by gudeakeemson: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2013
I got to notice dat after the first charge the phone battery, drains battery with 5mins. And more so the fone is hot always, even wen switched off. What could be the cause of this. I also noticed under battery status the message i do got is ''Battery discharging''. Any settings applicable to this issue
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2013
valboy20:

flash a p3 stock ROM.

to get it ask for a nandroid backup from your fellow p3 users
THANKS. Pls can you send the nandroid backup and how to use it to my email address if you have one. And other P3 users pls send me the software to my email. talenteduc@gmail.com
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2013
Pls help a broda

just bought a new tecno p3 since 3days deys no power in my area 2 charge it.
Is it ok if i charge it with a lister plant? Will it affect d life of d ba3?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 9:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Pls help a broda

just bought a new tecno p3 since 3days deys no power in my area 2 charge it.
Is it ok if i charge it with a lister plant? Will it affect d life of d ba3?
It's better you use light o!
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by encryptjay(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2013
gudeakeemson:

dont know how to do dat, pls tell me the steps.
At the top of the screen where u see battery bar and co, slide the screen down like u're scrolling down. There u'll see hotspot,data,wifi... Then tap where you see data.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by badbros(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Hehehe, seeing some funny post here. if u noe u ar new to android, my advice- give some1 who knows dis ish before u suffer urself or damage something.

reportin live from my P3.

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by gudeakeemson: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
badbros: Hehehe, seeing some funny post here. if u noe u ar new to android, my advice- give some1 who knows dis ish before u suffer urself or damage something.

reportin live from my P3.

any special thing in andriod device. Just a software i guess. So far u know how to operate other phone and computer. The basis is to know the rudiment part of it. So nothing special. Just d phone configuration lolz
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
lilwayneme: pls am havin prob wit installin pes11 on my fone.av installd pes12 sha.any in d house shuld help me.

people dey plan to port to pes2013..here you are longing for 2011.

pes2011 Na wash na, why do you give a fvckk for it?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Talenty: THANKS. Pls can you send the nandroid backup and how to use it to my email address if you have one. And other P3 users pls send me the software to my email. talenteduc@gmail.com

did you brick your phone?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
bukky1:
how can i 'flash a p3 stock ROM?'
must it be frm nandoid backup? cus i have my p3's titanium backup on google drive

you gat any issh wid your device?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by eebrym(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
How can i download pes football game
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Is modern combat 1 to 4 compactable with p3,if yes screenshot please
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by lilwayneme(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
valboy20:

people dey plan to port to pes2013..here you are longing for 2011. grin

pes2011 Na wash na, why do you give a fvckk for it?
God knws..pes13 is evn grin no where arnd google my broda... grin
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
OOOOOO0000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,AM TIRED OF THESE,BEST PHONE FOR GAMING,HEAVY GAMES AND LESS RISKY TO HANDLE BECAUSE AM NEW TO ANDROID WORLD I DONT WANT TO BRICK MY PHONE,LEAVE D5,XBOX,PS2-4,PSP,JUST N3 AND P3,and i promise not to ask these pattern of question again
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
hi guys, i bought my tecno p3 and first of all, i need code to subscrib for bb bundle on mtn pls. d apn settings also
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
OOOOOO0000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOO,AM SO TIRED OF THESE PLEASE WHICH OF THESE PHONE IS BEST FOR GAMING,I MEAN HEAVY GAMES AND LESS RISKY TO HANDLE BECAUSE AM NEW TO ANDROID WORLD I DONT WANT TO BRICK MY PHONE,LEAVE TECNO D5,XBOX,PS 2-4 AND PSP OUT OF IT,JUST TECNO N3 AND TECNO P3,i will be getting one on monday,so which is good thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by gudeakeemson: 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
how long does urp3 battery stays. Mine is kinda hot even wen not powered?
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
valboy20:

did you brick your phone?

YES; the phone malfunctioned and I did a factory reset. All the data was lost. So I'm looking at how I can do a restore. Pls tell me if you've an idea
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Law naza: OOOOOO0000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOO,AM SO TIRED OF THESE PLEASE WHICH OF THESE PHONE IS BEST FOR GAMING,I MEAN HEAVY GAMES AND LESS RISKY TO HANDLE BECAUSE AM NEW TO ANDROID WORLD I DONT WANT TO BRICK MY PHONE,LEAVE TECNO D5,XBOX,PS 2-4 AND PSP OUT OF IT,JUST TECNO N3 AND TECNO P3,i will be getting one on monday,so which is good thank you
bro was using n3 b4 my screen cracked and I sold it, 4 games choose n3, dis p3 de try sha
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
Please can someone tell me an app i can use n watch live ball on mtn oh cos person tell me say na only airtel e de work with
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
iheanyi40: bro was using n3 b4 my screen cracked and I sold it, 4 games choose n3, dis p3 de try sha
bros thank you very much,infact before the end of these month God will give your heart desires AMEN,1 vote for n3

1 Like

Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 12:54am On Jun 23, 2013
Talenty: YES; the phone malfunctioned and I did a factory reset. All the data was lost. So I'm looking at how I can do a restore. Pls tell me if you've an idea

if you didn't do a backup, then consider it gone
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 1:01am On Jun 23, 2013
iheanyi40: Please can someone tell me an app i can use n watch live ball on mtn oh cos person tell me say na only airtel e de work with

guy you're incessantly posting your answered qstn on every thread.

USE SYBLA TV OR DOWNLOAD FLASH PLAYER FOR STREAMING LINKS
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2013
valboy20:

if you didn't do a backup, then consider it gone
It's a lie don't say what you don't know, with another P3 it can be restored through nandroid backup
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by padyt007(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2013
pls if you are in ilorin ,ogbomoso ,oyo ,ibadan ,i need to root my tecno p3 pls leave ur number here or sms ,so i will call you ,i will pay for the service
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by padyt007(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2013
Babaty87: Hmmm....
pls i need to root my p3 too,am willing to pay am in lautech ogbomosho
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2013
padyt007: pls if you are in ilorin ,ogbomoso ,oyo ,ibadan ,i need to root my tecno p3 pls leave ur number here or sms ,so i will call you ,i will pay for the service
PM me,I am currently in Ogbomoso.
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Please Techno P3 users in PH drop ur contact here or contact me through PM. I want to reach you for an assistance. Thank you
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by johnj7818(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2013
Talenty: Please Techno P3 users in PH drop ur contact here or contact me through PM. I want to reach you for an assistance. Thank you
08067559011. U can WhatsApp me
Re: Tecno P3 Discussion Thread by Chijiokeihedich: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2013
Reset your tecno p3 now.open poot.it will require you to update QT libraries.your phone may automatically reboot(or you can reboot manually)once the libraries update.*wait till poot QT libraries have completely updated sometimes it fails.keep updating untill it is completed .at this stage and if it does not remove your phone battery and put it back in aggain you have to move both oot and minstro 11 to your phone memory.sometimes u remove one or two of your sims after puting your phone on.go to phone menu and launch the poot application then select the first uption press there to poot",your phone may freeze and automatically restart. If it does not restart.remove your battery.put it back and on the phone menu and click poot again.it will show your 3 buttons.you should choose the second uption to download and install super user. ______you can now use the root checker to see if your phone is rooted.click on root checker.then click verify root Access ......................you can now shout yeeeeeessssss!!!! It you see the number i put in post above.if you have any problem use the coment box below and i will assist you as fast as possibles.this my number.07034951009.ro my email adress. Chijiokeihediche@yahoo.com. in case any information,

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (126) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5: Blackout / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.