Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,669 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Is It That Some Nairalanders Don't Understand English? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It That Some Nairalanders Don't Understand English? (582 Views)

Some Silly Assumptions Of Some Nairalanders / Can An Average Opobo Indigene Speak And Understand Ijaw? / An Insight To Some Nairalanders' Behaviour:from Reallife Ju Man To Online Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It That Some Nairalanders Don't Understand English? by jechona(m): 5:23am On Apr 22, 2013
Let me start by appologising to those that will be angry at me on this issue, I don't mean to insult or embarass anybody.
Please pals am marveled if some of us don't understand english, or is it that most ops don't know how to write or express themselves well? Because mosttimes, someone will create a thread for one reason or the other and the next thing you see after the op's write-up is an irrelevant or far out of point comment. Most times, it leads to or ends up in a fight or a baseless arguement thereby, defeating the purpose of that thread. This is common with threads concerning oppositte sexes, government and religion.
Please can we address this issue and probably suggest and share positive ways on how to go about threads on nairaland so as to make it a better and more interesting place for us rather than a fighting zone.
Thank you. And please the floor is open for your comments and advice.

(1) (Reply)

Mboho Ndito Akwa Ibom Nairaland / Tension In South East Over Massob Sit-at-home Order...stay Indoors For Today!!! / Patience Ozokwor Acted Openlly Without Regrets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.