Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,672 members, 7,968,945 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:40 PM

Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? (15950 Views)

SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Matrix Sport AWD 2009 / SOLD! Red Toyota Camry Hybrid Muscle @2.390m / Tokunbo Burgundy Red Toyota Camry 2007: New Year Gift From A-class!: 2.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by sherfizle(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Front page please
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by ZACHIE: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is This A Picture Of Tonto Dikeh Crying? «
A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh

2 Topics of Toto Dickeh on FP, today, yet, this thread remains anonymous!

What might be in that poussie of Tonto,s to have held this Mod Crew so enthralled is still a mystery.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Seun n other mods pls listen to wat I gotta say! U all re now meking NL a mockery n d primum aim of its existence is becoming defeated, I think y'all should retrace ur steps b4 y'all regret it! I am graddually loosing interest in all these
Silly pics os shirtless p-sqaure meking frontpage- disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by pyx: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nigeria Police obviously are not good friend.few years back i bought a car for my wife with all the paper sighted.on confirmation it was discovered they were falsified papers including the police report. to avoid problems i drove straightway to the nearest police station to lodge my complaints, they ask me to pay for reporting and others which i did pay for but two days after they started singing another song. the IPO accused me of stealing and also attempted to intimidate me to let go and was ready to charge me to court or i forget about the car. Having heard that i called a cousin who is a senior officer and he stepped into the matter, unknowingly the investigation officer had collected off camera half of the value of the car from the seller to jump charges.my cousin requested the case to be transfered to his office for further investigation.the IPO immediately called me and the seller to resolve. right on the spot i collected my money.

4 Likes

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by scholes23(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
This thing is beginning to piss me off seriously cos since morning, useless topics have been making the front page, leaving important topics like this on hold. Its not just fair @ all. Its until I post a pix of myself with a celebrity before it makes d front page.

Who knows whether there's an inner caucus that selects threads out of sentiments.

Politics in Nairaland.#LAFF IN CHAPTERS#
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by ZACHIE: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2013
npewj

1 Like

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by ZACHIE: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
[kfoklODSFVDLG[]EGWEGEW
KL;OQGIJGQ'OPERGIQER
KL;klewf;l
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by ZACHIE: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
ALL WE ARE SAYING,
GIVE US FRONT PAGE
ALL WE ARE SAYING,
GIVE US FRONT PAGE
ALL WE ARE SAYING,
GIVE US FRONT PAGE
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Benez: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Pls can u supply ur fone no or give us d exact location of d car and how to get there. We r trying to get d owner of d car. Thank you for this information.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Connoisseur(m): 10:36am On Apr 29, 2013
Benez: Pls can u supply ur fone no or give us d exact location of d car and how to get there. We r trying to get d owner of d car. Thank you for this information.

Who is the 'we'?. until you supply your own credentials here, op is advised to ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Connoisseur(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2013
In other news , I still hope someday my red murano with reg no FH 763 ABC which was snatched at gun point on the 8th of july 2012 be found just like this.

4 Likes

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
Benez: Pls can u supply ur fone no or give us d exact location of d car and how to get there. We r trying to get d owner of d car. Thank you for this information.

Who is this one? My brother U better keepur distance b4 U'll be labelled prime suspect!!! (Scammers on the loose)
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by slap1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Maybe the mods don't visit here, I should have posted it in the Politics Section.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by ED1: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Maybe the Mods are thinking of consequences, if any, (or the likes) of believing the car was "stolen" just because the op says so, before making it a frontpage read.

Else, I don't understand how for seven days now, this piece of information, that could truly be useful to someone out there, is yet to get the requested attention/publicity.

Believing this is true, I must commend you op for bringing your concerns to light. Cos you could easily have looked the other way.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Exponental(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2013
Are u guys saying NL mods are tonto dike obssessed.
Ok.............. Tonto dike stolen car found 2 yrs after.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by ZACHIE: 9:10am On May 01, 2013
Nairaland is now no more about lesser mortals
It has become a celebrity glamorization site.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by slap1(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2013
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by GKACME1: 12:02pm On May 29, 2013
Oga inspired, seun and Co... why una dey fall my hand nau!

FRONT PAGE MATERIAL ASAP.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Fogman(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2013
Finally it is on FP. Hope the owner of this car locate it thru this means.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by tunapawizzy: 2:48pm On May 29, 2013
slap1: Hello, people.
There is this red Toyota Avalon that I've been seeing around my place in school for over two years. The car is still fairly new, the user manual is still inside it. I got curious when the car hasn't moved for two years now, and I found out that it was stolen by students. The reg number is LAGOS CX 420 KTU. . . I can't go to the police for personal reasons, so I decided to post it here. I hope it gets the required publicity.
thank u Jesus,,,,dats ma car was stolen like u rytly said, email me d address so i can come to carry my car, no need to involve the police my brother
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by mascot87(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2013
FP @ last, God punish devil angry
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by causewahala: 2:50pm On May 29, 2013
Took a month+ to get this to FP. . . issorait!

Can relevant authorities please take over now?!?
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by iykofias(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2013
Signs n wonders shall nv end! Is ds place a police station,sars office,Tv station or radio station. Or was it stolen in ds forum, I bet u'r an ijaw dude
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by chlowi(f): 2:58pm On May 29, 2013
tunapawizzy:
thank u Jesus,,,,dats ma car was stolen like u rytly said, email me d address so i can come to carry my car, no need to involve the police my brother
Lmao ole
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by iykofias(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2013
Anybody wey go police go report don buy d sins of d culprits. I trust naija police....jux passing

1 Like

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by tellwisdom: 3:01pm On May 29, 2013
OP, how much did you buy this car??..na for sale??
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by kaysy(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2013
tunapawizzy:

Please provide evidence of ownership... this is a corporate world and we don't deal with verbal declarations, we need documents to show as claimed. thanks

Scan and upload them here... and narrate the story about how it all went down.

the judges are waiting to verify.

2 Likes

Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by InvertedHammer: 3:05pm On May 29, 2013
mutiply: @op what's the name of your school? Which area do u live? u can still give details of where the car is being parked since you don't want to go to police, if the mods decides to put on front page, am sure the news will go round but firstly, we need your location asap.

Why?

So you can go thief the car. Abi?
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by naptu2: 3:10pm On May 29, 2013
Posters on this thread have just explained some of the reasons why some people in the north are afraid to report boko haram activities to the security agencies.

I hope the owner of the car is found.
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by Blazinraj01(f): 3:14pm On May 29, 2013
Raymondenyi: I am so depressed and dejected getting to know d level of no confidence bestowed on our police; I know d police is very callous, buh there re some cases like dis one, u'll b so surprised onto how it 'll b tackled by d police, I tell you, don't just act based on what u prsume, without verifiable facts! U can try them on dis one.

Are you a police officer?
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by esere826: 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
@OP

great job
Now lets think about what the end game would be
-How do we identify who really owns the car? does the person have to provide photo evidence?
-When will the Nigerian police be involved?
-What will trigger the release of the location of the car to the police or owner?

infact what are the scenarios that cld play out
Re: Was Your Red Toyota Avalon Stolen Around 2 Years Ago? by lond07: 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
Raymondenyi: Seun n other mods pls listen to wat I gotta say! U all re now meking NL a mockery n d primum aim of its existence is becoming defeated, I think y'all should retrace ur steps b4 y'all regret it! I am graddually loosing interest in all these
Silly pics os shirtless p-sqaure meking frontpage- disgusting

Perfectly on point. It is very irritating. I don't bother clicking on any of them and seeing so much on the FP is making this place a mockery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of New Cars (toyota, Kia,etc) / 2013 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Used Upgraded Fully Loaded Selling Cheap. / 15 Fun Facts About Toyota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.