Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pending Urgent Requests! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pending Urgent Requests! (716 Views)

Urgent Requests! / URGENT REQUESTS @ IKEJA,OGBA,OSHODI,FESTAC,ANTHONY ETC.08186161605 / Top Urgent Requests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pending Urgent Requests! by eoriaifo(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2013
Good day,

Kindly get in touch with the below contacts/clients according to their requests in line with your property brief.

Find Nigeria Property - Bringing clients to your door step!

REQUEST: 2 storey building within Ikeja, Surulere or Yaba or and suitable commercial area on the Mainland

BUDGET: N15m-N20m

REQUEST: 2 Bedroom within Fola Agoro/Somolu area.

BUDGET: N500k

REQUEST: 1,000sqm for purchase in Parkview, Ikoyi with LASG consent only (not Federal)

REQUEST: Duplex in it's own compound in Yaba.

BUDGET: N1.5m

REQUEST: 3 or 4 duplex in Lekki Phase 1 for office.

BUDGET: N2.5m-N3m

CONTACT: Mr. Funso Adeyemi via email f.adeyemi@fenchurcheng.com

REQUEST: 3 bedroom flat to let at Lekki, between Phase 1 and Chevron.

BUDGET: N1.3m

REQUEST: 2/3 Bedroom flat to let in Yaba, Ilupeju, or Gbagada.

BUDGET: N450-N500k

REQUEST: 2 Bedroom flat to let in a decent place in Surulere, Gbagada, Anthony or Maryland. Somewhere close to the Island

BUDGET: N500k

REQUEST: 2 Bedroom flat to let in a decent place in Surulere, Gbagada, Anthony or Maryland. Somewhere close to the Island

BUDGET: N400k-N500k

REQUEST: Self Contain or Mini flat in Yaba

BUDGET: N250k

REQUEST: Mini flat to let at Akoka

BUDGET: N300k

Upgrade to Premium Membership to continue receiving requests.

Sign up and post your property brief on our website for FREE and let us promote your property listing to enable you reach a wider audience and get more effective results.
Re: Pending Urgent Requests! by Pptyconcession: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
they are all rubbish websites, they sit in there office and they want to steal properties from you/ gentle estate agents. check them very well. they are all the same. All na lie
we know them very welll

BE WARE!!!!
Re: Pending Urgent Requests! by eoriaifo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thank you for your post but unfortunately you didn't do your homework well enough to know how we operate.

It is against our policy to operate on agent's properties and this is found in our terms and conditions.

Our job is to connect clients with agents and we don't have business with fees or the properties.

If clients find other means of closing deals on a property which an agent showed them by engaging another agent or meeting with the owners, it's none of our business but rather shows incompetence from the part of the agent.

Please ensure you do due diligence first, before make comments like that.

We hope for better opportunities for you whether you use our website or not.
Re: Pending Urgent Requests! by Pptyconcession: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
Well, i will cut the long story short, as for my own Company, we are professionals and God provides our own client for us. Go and ask them, we dont deal with dubious clients that you're sending all about.

My friend, go and eat your website and stop fooling people on here, agents work are beyond been deceived. Do you remember when i took you to inspect the Pearl Apartment in Ebute Metta and the very next thing is I saw all the pics of the Apartment on same Property Centre that you are marketing and whereas I took you there? Instance 1. I will keep quite and you continue to do it for those you can do it for.

I still continue to tell you I KNOW YOU ALL. Either you like it or not. Life is all about been truthful, you dont expect others to go outside, source for properties and someone somewhere will come and after agents deal with you with one mind showing you houses the next thing is to sideline and conclude deal at back.

I KNOW MANY LIKE THAT TOO ON NAIRALAND HERE
Re: Pending Urgent Requests! by eoriaifo(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2013
Thank you again for your post. Unfortunately you don't understand the way we operate.

I'm an Estate Surveyor and Valuer by profession and we have ethics which we follow and backed up by law.

God sees all and would judge us according to our acts and if I have been dubious my punishment awaits me or I'm already being punished.

At the time when I inspected the property at Ebute-Metta with you, I was not working in my present company.

After the supposed inspection, which I brought a prospective client and I also explained to you that she was inspecting on behalf of her friend who was coming from abroad, I followed up with her and from her response I saw she was not interested, by saying it had a hostel setting. Even after that she said her friend was more interested in living on the Island.

I have on my own been trying to market it either way by using online marketing.

Also God is my witness, as well as you that anyone who has shown interest in that property through me, I have always called you and linked you up with them. After linking you up,I still follow up but nothing unfolds.

You cant blame me for not closing a deal for you after I have already linked you up with the client and even forgotten about it. I'm also sure that you are not the only one that has been marketing that property, so why do you then assume I'm behind the lease of the apartment

My Oga, please for future purposes, kindly get the story right before making wrong comments.

It's not a prerequisite for you to use online marketing,if you see it as dubious but it doesn't stop others from using it because it's very cheap,easy,less time consuming and a faster way of closing deals.

It's unfortunate that things went the way they did but as I said God is my witness and if I have done any dubious thing to you, my punishment will surely come to me.

I continue to hope for the best of your business. Have a pleasant day
Re: Pending Urgent Requests! by eoriaifo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
@Pptyconcession: Also if you have grievance somewhere, it's not professional to publicly blacklist a company you know nothing about.

All we have been doing is to connect our clients who made requests to agents who could have such briefs and we dont have business with whether the deal is closed or not.

We can proudly and confidently say that agents have benefited from us and we have not asked them for any fee.

Thank you.
Re: Pending Urgent Requests! by osemudiame(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
M

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat At Ikosi, Ketu #400K / Urgent Letting. 3br/flat In Ogba Centra Near WAEC, Lagos / New Built 3Bedroom Flat 2 Let @ Agboola Street, Mafoluku- Oshodi (550K Per Anum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.