Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me (5053 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? / Her Uncle Wanna Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
platinumricky: The OP's username probably gives an insight into her lifestyle...

you be fool
Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by Katigurl: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
If nairalanders were to be classified based on username, the op would have clearly been put on the top list of prostitutes. Same way I'm sure if one is to meet her in reality u would still see clear reasons to classify her as d same prostitute. Y WOULD A MARRIED WOMAN BEAR SUCH USERNAME!!?? U r a shame to all married women. Now wht type of child will someone like dis produce!?? On a public forum d first attention u draw to urself is about ur vag!na, then in ur everyday life there is obviously no difference. God! How dare u call urself married!? U r a shame to marriage!
Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by Azaw(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
The OP is a "comedianess" or what's a female comedian called? My name in real life is Amukwu and its the male version of your username.
Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
BIGVAJINA:

you be fool
u r a mobile-trashcan! BigVajina my foot!!! Go and screw a horse...how abt changing ur username to 'industrial size c.l.i.t.o.r.is'?! Mtschewwww.
Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by BIGVAJINA(f): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
embarassed
Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by banjicom(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
your username is your problem!!!.......dat is apart from the fact that u need a serious deliverance.
Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by robinzaga(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
By the time your wife becomes their reason for going straight, you'll wake up.[/quote]

By then,he would be singing Darey's classic "ur not d gal I used to know"
Re: Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2013
BIGVAJINA: i dont know why
though i am married with my ring on all the time, every man that i will encounter wanna sleep with me.
i tell them i a m married and they dont really care.
what am i doing wrong?because i dress quite decently.
is it demonic?

Guess its because you've got a BIG VAGlNA just as stated in your pseudo name...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up / When You Tell Your Lekki Girlfriend To Make Indomie For You - Photo / How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.