Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,473 members, 7,968,316 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:46 AM

Jesus In The Bible Guaranteed Paradise To.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus In The Bible Guaranteed Paradise To.... (533 Views)

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night / The Uniqueness Of Jesus In The Quran / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus In The Bible Guaranteed Paradise To.... by nmuhd: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Jesus in the Bible guaranteed Paradise to non-Trinitarian ­s and even non-Christians who are Monotheists:
Introduction: Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran challenges the Jews and Christians to prove that only their way will lead to Salvation:"And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful." (The Noble Quran, 2:111)"
Jesus in the Bible guaranteed Paradise to non-Trinitarian ­s:
When I debate with Christians, they generally say that the only way a person can get saved and go to Heaven is to believe and accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior who died for him on the cross to purify him from his sins. Anyone who doesn't believe in this would not be saved. They always bring the following verses from the Bible as a proof to this claim:
"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (From the NIV Bible, John 14:6)"
"that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (From the NIV Bible, John 3:15-17)"
"If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, 'Love your neighbor as yourself,' you are doing right. (From the NIV Bible, James 2:cool"
"The entire law is summed up in asingle command: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' (From the NIV Bible, Galatians 5:14)"
Jesus said: loving GOD Almighty so much and being nice to your neighbors will cause you to have eternal life:
Luke 10
25. On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus."Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
26. "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"
27. He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all yourstrength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' "
28. "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."
Notice that the man's question was straight forward:
"What must I do to inherit eternal life?"
No other question can be more straight forward than this. Notice how Jesus answered this straight forward question: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart......and love your neighbor as yourself......D­o this and you will live."
Notice that Jesus didn't talk about any trinity-lie concept, nor did he say to the man that he must accept Jesus as a mediator between him and GOD Almighty to win Eternal Life. Jesus was pretty clear and straight forward here: LOVE GOD ALMIGHTY AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS AS YOURSELF. That is simply all there is to it to win eternal life in Jesus' standards.
It certainly wasn't necessary for the man who asked the question to believe in trinity in order for him to be saved. Jesus assured him Paradise if he believed otherwise.
Please visit What if I (Christian) am right and you (Muslim) are wrong?
Unless there is a different meaning to "Eternal Life", I don't see how any fundamentalist polytheist trinitarian pagan can answer this dilemma that exists inhis/her core beliefs!

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Church A Cult? By Dr. James Wilcox / Jesus, Help Me!!! / The Elect Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.