Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Airtel Bb Plan On Android - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Bb Plan On Android (517666 Views)

Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Airtel BB Plan Rocks On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by brightk(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2013
physise: *440*16# cost N1500
*440*161# cost N1500
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Luvlydevin(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Am enjoying 160mb with 100 naira, I gave the cheat to some of my friends but to my surprise it did not work for them Holla @ me if it works for you
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Zachxolan(m): 9:43am On Sep 24, 2013
Luvly devin: Am enjoying 160mb with 100 naira, I gave the cheat to some of my friends but to my surprise it did not work for them Holla @ me if it works for you
Please what is d code?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by yhemini: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2013
brightk: For those of you clamoring 2 know if your sim supports 4gb plan Just dial *440*161#

IF u receive a message of Insufficient balance, dat mins u are eligible for the offer Proceed with loading #1500 to your account and follow the below procedure to get 4gb,after dat just add d 10mb plan code which is 100 naira----*141*11*1#

But if you dial the code and you receive a message that you are not eligible for this offer, dat mins u are not qualified for d 4gb plan

Below are various subscription Plans for Airtel BB
1. 4Gb - *440*161# (Monthly) 1500
2. 2Gb - *440*16# (Monthly) cost N1,500
3. 240Mb - *440*018# ( 3 day Plan) cost N200
4. 80Mb - *440*18# ( Daily Plan) cost N100

for any of d above plan u choose.. subscribe 4 a 1day 10mb plan n u are gud 2 go..-*141*11*1#

Hi @Brightk. I dialled d said code and I got this response "you are not eligible for this offer" so I wanna how do I become eligible so I can enjoy d 4gb data too. Thanks.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by brightk(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2013
yhemini:

Hi @Brightk. I dialled d said code and I got this response "you are not eligible for this offer" so I wanna how do I become eligible so I can enjoy d 4gb data too. Thanks.

my bro u cannot get urself eligible.... only airtel can make u eligible lol.. i am tryin 2 verify sometin....will post it here as soon as my findings are clear enof
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by michaeltomason: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2013
please I subscribe for the Air tel unlimited but couldn't browse with my Techno M3 after I send the stop auto renew please I need your number
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by leunamme93(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2013
brightk:

my bro u cannot get urself eligible.... only airtel can make u eligible lol.. i am tryin 2 verify sometin....will post it here as soon as my findings are clear enof
pls bright we are waiting o.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by samieiyke(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2013
they said i am not eligible for the plan either... wonder why. ;Dthey said i am not eligible for the plan either... wonder why. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by BeingAkorede(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
Luvly devin: Am enjoying 160mb with 100 naira, I gave the cheat to some of my friends but to my surprise it did not work for them Holla @ me if it works for you

share the secret Buddie
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
if it says not eligible, load the 1500k and call cc. tell them yu got the message abt the bb plan in yur phone and yu want to activate it buh its not going. they would ask yur phone model, tell them curve 2 buh d sim is in another phone and yu would put it in d bb soon and yu also want them to activate it for yu. she would agree and after going tru yur line dey would activate it for yu. it worked like this for my class girl i did it for
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by leunamme93(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
KingMEXX: if it says not eligible, load the 1500k and call cc. tell them yu got the message abt the bb plan in yur phone and yu want to activate it buh its not going. they would ask yur phone model, tell them curve 2 buh d sim is in another phone and yu would put it in d bb soon and yu also want them to activate it for yu. she would agree and after going tru yur line dey would activate it for yu. it worked like this for my class girl i did it for
how many gb?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by ignis: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
faftop: does that mean u'll be able to browse and download unlimitedly for one month
No sir,
different plans have different data caps.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by ignis: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
chrisifeanyi: If i couldn't finish the MB for d month and subscribe another b4 d end of d 30 days period, will it be added to my new MB? Plz i need an answer. God bless you
Yes it will added.... Same happened to me last week.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
wise14life: @ Ogbeche77 yes it works but recently i have had issues with it still trying to confirm if its network or if airtel has sat up.
so have u confirmed?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
leunamme93: how many gb?
they would activate the 2gb plan telling yu that yur not yet eligible for the 1+1 offer (4gb).
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by leunamme93(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
KingMEXX: they would activate the 2gb plan telling yu that yur not yet eligible for the 1+1 offer (4gb).
ok. I see. Bt how can one be eligble?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by leunamme93(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Samsung Galaxy s2 I9100 is available for sale. Works perfectly, very clean, black in colour and run 4.2.2 jellybean. Its rooted already so no hazzle. Price 33k. Negotiable though. Am in lagos. Call/text 08139164654
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by tjsadiq(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello guys...I just subscribed for d airtel"s 1500 2gig + 100mb subscription on my android but its not browsing...pls help
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by brightk(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
tj_sadiq: Hello guys...I just subscribed for d airtel"s 1500 2gig + 100mb subscription on my android but its not browsing...pls help

are u sure u did it well.. if den check ur settings on da fone.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by tupaz96: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
WARRI BIBLE IS NOW OUT, GRAB UR OWN
COPY!.
Sample version..
ENG - As it is written in the Bible.
Warri - As dey yan 4 Bible.
ENG - Jesus entered the boat with His disciples.
Warri - Bro J cum enter canoe wit im padi dem.
ENG - As the boat was sailing, there was a great
storm.
Warri - As the canoe dey move na im yawa cum
gas.
ENG - The storm was so great that it was like a
whirlwind.
Warri - As the yawa dey gas, na im kasala cum
burst join.
ENG - The disciplines became so afraid and they
shouted Master! Master!.
Warri - Na im liver cum cut im padi dem, na im
dey begin dey hala Bros eh! Bros eh!.
ENG - Jesus wake up and calm the wind down.
Warri - Na so Bro J get up cum arrange the
matter.
ENG - He turned to His disciples and said, oh ye
with little faith.
Warri - Na so Bro J Luk im padi dem, shake im
head, com provoke... O boi! Una fall my hand
o!.

Lwkmd oooooo

more visit http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by samieiyke(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2013
tupaz96: WARRI BIBLE IS NOW OUT, GRAB UR OWN
COPY!.
Sample version..
ENG - As it is written in the Bible.
Warri - As dey yan 4 Bible.
ENG - Jesus entered the boat with His disciples.
Warri - Bro J cum enter canoe wit im padi dem.
ENG - As the boat was sailing, there was a great
storm.
Warri - As the canoe dey move na im yawa cum
gas.
ENG - The storm was so great that it was like a
whirlwind.
Warri - As the yawa dey gas, na im kasala cum
burst join.
ENG - The disciplines became so afraid and they
shouted Master! Master!.
Warri - Na im liver cum cut im padi dem, na im
dey begin dey hala Bros eh! Bros eh!.
ENG - Jesus wake up and calm the wind down.
Warri - Na so Bro J get up cum arrange the
matter.
ENG - He turned to His disciples and said, oh ye
with little faith.
Warri - Na so Bro J Luk im padi dem, shake im
head, com provoke... O boi! Una fall my hand
o!.

Lwkmd oooooo

more visit http://fb.com/judoc.bnel

follow via http://twitter.com/JudocKollect

sorry I miss the part where this old joke is supposed to be of any help.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by donhils: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2013
darelar: I hope they will make it unlimited cos airtel is full of cheat. I have I subscribe for their 3 in 1. But to my surprise it finish less than 30mints wch is big time robbery
Big lie. At what speed was it downloading that you could finish 6gigs in less than 30mins? guy go rest with your lies abeg.
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by sobastical: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2013

Abeg post the stuff. oo
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by ddjay: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2013
sent bbum3 to 440 and got 6gig with 3 months valdity
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by JUWETO: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please i need help concerning my tecno L3. i subscribed for this mtn 100mb(1 month) data plan but cannot browse with it. anytime i check the balance, the 100 mb will still be there. pls what do i do. pls i also want to know if the airtel bis is still working? i called airtel customer care, they told me that i should not subscribe for 1,500 airtel bis that it will not work on tecno phone. pls wat do i do?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by gbadaniyi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
JUWETO: Please i need help concerning my tecno L3. i subscribed for this mtn 100mb(1 month) data plan but cannot browse with it. anytime i check the balance, the 100 mb will still be there. pls what do i do. pls i also want to know if the airtel bis is still working? i called airtel customer care, they told me that i should not subscribe for 1,500 airtel bis that it will not work on tecno phone. pls wat do i do?
lie if your settings is ok just type x440x16# then send you will receive a msg that your bb account is live that all
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls hw many gig wil i get if i buy 1mnth on modem n d price pls..tanx 4 ur hlp
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by JUWETO: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please i need Help .if i try to download an app on google play with my tecno l3 phone using Wi-Fi. it will give me an error message. the app cannot be downloaded due to error. 404. what do i do?
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by darelar(m): 12:06am On Sep 26, 2013
I did not finish it in 30 minutes. That is what airtel told me and It was my 200 balance that i use to browse and it was only fbk that I chat so till I stop to go to their office, all they keep saying is that maybe I use it to download and that is why I exhaust it.
ignis:
Bros, I beg to disagree... You mean you finished 6 gigs in 30 minutes
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 26, 2013
JUWETO: Please i need Help .if i try to download an app on google play with my tecno l3 phone using Wi-Fi. it will give me an error message. the app cannot be downloaded due to error. 404. what do i do?
i once encouter d problem while helping someone root his tecno android den...
Its tecno error jare... HTC aint used to dat
Re: Airtel Bb Plan On Android by kinggenesis(m): 5:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Has anyone noticed the difficulty in subscribing for airtel daily BB plan since yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (100) (Reply)

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.