Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,138 members, 7,890,844 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married (14387 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by MichaelKing(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Respect him
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by ninja4life(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
cheesycheesycheesy so dis pastor na celebrity wtf is it doing here why not in religion section sorry politics section since u cant differentiate dem from those thiefing politicians.smh for gullible nigerians falling into their traps.mtcheeeew
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
God go just dey laff for where he dey.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by foreignstudy: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
shadrach77: Popular showbiz pastor Sign Fireman is the General Overseer of Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade...a church quite popular among Nigerian celebrities. His real name is Ofuche Ukoha and he's from Abia.

The man of God announced his wedding to his congregation last Sunday at his Church headquarters situated in Surulere. The wedding will happen this Sunday 28th of April in his own church. As for the girl he's getting married to, everyone will have to wait until the 28th to find out! smiley smiley smiley

When i see this and read, i don't know should i cry or should i laught, it is so sad what this so called man of good can make.

Why people can be so stupid.

Nigerin people get brainwashed from this so called man of good and the next pastor who belong to RCC.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Shugamania(f): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
cheesy
See as the man dey pose sef..

Why in con dey hide d bride nah.. Na spirit in wan marry??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by sexyfire911(f): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Wish him hml
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nna erhn, has anybody paid for food in a wedding venue before

Why will he tell us his food is free? Crazy man....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Orikinla(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Funny people, funny country.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by dammytosh: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
jackbauerspower: Is this a joke? undecided

In attendance: Governors, Senators, LGA Chairmen, Legendary Pastors and Businessmen?

Plenty of Food and Drink...Plus Miracles?

Abi This man dey craze? undecided

No Sir. He is not crazy. Na the foolish people wey go to his wedding for miracle dey craze.

What nonsense in this century.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Phonon: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
I hope his wife is 'YAY-LOW' like his teeth and SUVs.The guy who has 'raised the dead' several times?SUPER FRAUD!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by domido(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
DO WE HAVE NIGERIANS TRULY WORSHIPPING THEREIF THERE IS, MEHNNNN VERY SOON WATCH OUT FOR MA OWN CATHEDRAL VERY SOON.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by SailorXY: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
So what happened to the infant he has been living with after sacking his first wife? I hope he is not sending the poor girl packing as well
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
Quaritch:

Here You Go! grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Lt4bgksHZ-g/UMMZG2qffyI/AAAAAAAADyE/3W_wRPdUdkg/s1600/pastor-jet.gif[/img]
Lmaoooo dis is damnnn hilarious
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by kontrolbaba(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
The bride's name is Oluchi .....anyway, wishin dem Hapi marriED laif.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by biolabee(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
kontrolbaba: The bride's name is Oluchi .....anyway, wishin dem Hapi marriED laif.

kontrolbaba... abi u kontrol that one too before u drop am.. cheesy grin
#CIA Tinz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm.........I always used to think his name was 'Sam' and not 'sign'. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Shugamania(f): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
biolabee:

kontrolbaba... abi u kontrol that one too before u drop am.. cheesy grin
#CIA Tinz

cheesy cheesy
I was about to ask too..
Omoge wa gba kontrol.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by drnoel: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
shadrach77: Popular showbiz pastor Sign Fireman is the General Overseer of Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade...a church quite popular among Nigerian celebrities. His real name is Ofuche Ukoha and he's from Abia.

The man of God announced his wedding to his congregation last Sunday at his Church headquarters situated in Surulere. The wedding will happen this Sunday 28th of April in his own church. As for the girl he's getting married to, everyone will have to wait until the 28th to find out! smiley smiley smiley
But what does the hummer have to do with it or is he marrying the car?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Feraz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
The guy is known to be a lover of flashy things especially rides. I'm surprised the hummer ain't coloured yellow
drnoel:
But what does the hummer have to do with it or is he marrying the car?

This guy na hustler sha. . .
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by yahrant140(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
pastor keu keu keu!!!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Lenny5000(m): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2013
jackbauerspower: Is this a joke? undecided

In attendance: Governors, Senators, LGA Chairmen, Legendary Pastors and Businessmen?

Plenty of Food and Drink...Plus Miracles?

A[b]bi This man dey craze?[/b] undecided

Nope he is not! At least he is going to feed the general public with some of his loot, maybe others should follow suit
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 24, 2013
is this dude pastor 4real....
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by RuuDie(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2013
carr96: ...anyhow sha...his church is a "walkable" distance frm my crib in lag....|| FFO (for food only) grin

Ok nah. I go dey wait you just after ***** Grammar school, make we join go together grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by clarina: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Wtf is dis
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2013
cashflowpc: Saw his documentary some months ago, really cant forget the part he said 'God is a game'

Solar power is now cheaper, Follow my signature to learn how to 'Go Solar'

[size=13pt]The one I can't forget is him saying "Yes. Judas was an accountant". Lol.[/size]
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Is Getting Married by armadeo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=Quaritch]

Here You Go! grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Lt4bgksHZ-g/UMMZG2qffyI/AAAAAAAADyE/3W_wRPdUdkg/s1600/pastor-jet.gif[/img][/quo

ROTFL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited / Ali Baba Celebrates His 54th Birthday In Style, shares adorable Photos / Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.