Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,288 members, 7,964,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? (26190 Views)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2013
Enegod: na wa o
RIP ENGLISH
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by TS2(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2013
odeebee: Add M̶̲̅ε̲̣ up σи 220C11DF let M̶̲̅ε̲̣ tell Ɣ☺ΰ sm clues

Oshofree! grin
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by hardychris(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2013
Hmmm I miss everything about her, she was really a nyx gurl to be with. I miss her care, good food,love and neva allowed me to worry about anytin. She is married because I wasn't ready for , I pray to get sumone as nyz as she is.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by sheymoni(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2013
I missed that 3 hours of marathon sex every Friday
I also missed her Mouth Gig..she's the best when it comes to that. She gave me the first Mouth Gig & I can't 4get that nite in a hurry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by critique101(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2013
chronique: I miss her cuddling up in my arms,her kisses,tender lips,hugs and the mad s-e-x we used to have. For two folks with very high libido,the bedroom was always on fire. Quickie in the morning and main dish at night. Tender,gentle,sometimes rough but always long lasting. wink. She wouldn't allow me go out a day without me giving her a kiss and a hug.

I wonder what made such a relationship to end.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by TS2(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2013
purebarbie: NO NEED,thanks.

ELA!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by critique101(f): 6:32pm On May 28, 2013
odeebee: ♍¥ ex was S̶̲̥̅º°˚°˚ poor σи bed dat at †ђξ sight ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ ma anaconda she will start complaining ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ †ђξ pains aπϑ awl hav † go petting in stead ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ driving aπϑ she gives M̶̲̅ε̲̣ proceedures σи hw † straff

Don't blame her. Maybe u have one of those yam sized di*cks
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Yemike(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2013
i can't even remember all my ex but i remember some and what i missed about them, my fist gal is when i'm in pry 4 in 2005 her name is Halimat all we do then is kissing. 2006-07 florence we had an amateur sex 2008-09 nike, sheriphat, latiphat and odunayo all i remember is d sexpart and how they fight among themselves 2010-lastweek adaeze i miss her cooking, smile and diff. sex style i'm now with temitope and i love her very much i pray dat d law of karma will not rebounce back. Amen.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 28, 2013
I miss hez hugs,hez kisses on my fore head and hez madness!!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Goldie20: 6:47pm On May 28, 2013
I dont have an ex lol cheesy
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2013
Preciousgirl: i doesnt have a ex

Then y comment? Ur oyinbo na wa o. stick to pidgin English friend.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by akinzyakin(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2013
[quote author=poshdiva]I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss the way he takes off days from work just to be with me
I miss his attention to little details like my shoe size, dress size, favourite colour. E.t.c
I miss the way he braids my hair.
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER![/quote and u miss his money too *winkz* grin
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 28, 2013
Yemike: i can't even remember all my ex but i remember some and what i missed about them, my fist gal is when i'm in pry 4 in 2005 her name is Halimat all we do then is kissing. 2006-07 florence we had an amateur sex 2008-09 nike, sheriphat, latiphat and odunayo all i remember is d sexpart and how they fight among themselves 2010-lastweek adaeze i miss her cooking, smile and diff. sex style i'm now with temitope and i love her very much i pray dat d law of karma will not rebounce back. Amen.
lolz,u kissed in primary 4!ad amateur sex,and caused fyt between gurls,and u r sayin u r nw in love...u will surely b served or wat u deserve..dat law is cuming 4 u
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva:

I only miss him for selfish reasons. I know deep within me that I don't love him. Why marry someone I don't love?

That's quite unselfish of u. To free him to find love than tie him down and u both end up unhappy. Wish I could have that much gumption.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Gift340(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2013
i miss d way he kisses mi....d way he smiles...his jokes...d way he sex mi
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Shezzman: 6:53pm On May 28, 2013
No Ex...
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2013
gunner4life: i doesnt have a ex GBAGAUN!!!!!
u doesn't o,we knw#GBAM#
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by coolzeal(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2013
I miss her hot se*x, smiles, delicious food, her stubbornness though docile in nature.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by kaykay123(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2013
Yemike: i can't even remember all my ex but i remember some and what i missed about them, my fist gal is when i'm in pry 4 in 2005 her name is Halimat all we do then is kissing. 2006-07 florence we had an amateur sex 2008-09 nike, sheriphat, latiphat and odunayo all i remember is d sexpart and how they fight among themselves 2010-lastweek adaeze i miss her cooking, smile and diff. sex style i'm now with temitope and i love her very much i pray dat d law of karma will not rebounce back. Amen.

Abeg speak pidgin,make we understand you well,which one is (when I'm in pry4 )abi na pry 4 u for stop school
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Omobarca: 6:58pm On May 28, 2013

Son of a buck's been sexually active since pry. 4. You should be locked-up in some karma cell.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2013
T.S:
My ex was super pretty but she had mouth odour...I'd let her pass...
ouch!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2013
silibaba: my dear move on with ur life.this is the 7th time you are asking this question.you cant continue this way cry cry sad sad cry cry embarassed embarassed
lolzzz,laff iyaf injure me o..wetin b ur own na
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by kayles: 7:03pm On May 28, 2013
This young lad needs a shrink and a counsellor. I think you're a bit too young for this.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by ajosegabriel(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva:

He really was great but I did not love him. Even after 3 years the love still did not come. I had to stop being selfish and leave him for a girl who deserves him. Really hope he finds such a girl....
you are so heartless fact

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nosyke(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2013
Preciousgirl: i doesnt have a ex

In fact, it is a wa. Babes, u for kukuma speak am for broken.

*no wonder she no get ex*
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by madenigga2dcore(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2013
punny
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 28, 2013
Can't really remember any good he has done to me except the bad things cos he was really a devil... So he is in the past & he remains so. Pray Jesus forgives him!!!
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by julbeauty(f): 7:28pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva: I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss his attention to little details like my shoe size, dress size, favourite colour. E.t.c
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER!
pls can I meet your ex?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 28, 2013
I wasnt know my 'ex', but i want to saw my 'ey'. When i wil saw her, i used to love him since yesterday.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by Kenistry(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2013
Her company, smiles,
.her ability to sustain & spice up interesting conversations
.sexual prowess, she's damnn gud in bed
.strolling d streets wit her
.d hurt I feel wen we quarrel

.and most importantly,
The man I am wen am around her ( happy & complete)
miss sugar so so much
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by moodswing(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2013
poshdiva: I miss his cooking
I miss his smile
I miss a whole lot.

BUT I AM NEVER GOING BACK. NEVER!

The mugu either got wise or God delivered him from you.
Re: What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? by odeebee: 7:55pm On May 28, 2013
This one wey your account dey grow. U sure say we no go meet so I can help you bring down your account to its normal level
make we meet na Ɣ☺ΰ N☺º°˚°˚ gree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? / Another Beautiful Couple / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.