Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention (22972 Views)

PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) / A UNN Graduate Is Ahead Of You Naturally.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
cezeozue:

You can access the apps by visiting www.nepasituation.com from your web browser or appropriate mobile device. As for the choice of supporting Java ME, it was less an decision about the ease of making nice apps and more a decision about the popularity of the platform in Nigeria. This old report could give you a sense of our thoughts around the time we made the platform decisions: http://business.opera.com/smw/2011/05/
Congrats man. This reminds me of BKADD'S project of 2008 CHESS ROBOT PLAYER when u were the president. Fire on Dubi am coming.
Hope ur Sis. Ekenne comes up with her own invention.

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by kekerazi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I guess you're of the graduating class of 2012, right? I realize I may know you.
Yeah I'm from the graduating class of 2012..Guess I may also know you.
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by plutonian: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yo Dubi, its VSC (Bijou). (you fit call me "Bijou" or "Plutonian" for here) Seems you changed ur mobile number. Call mine so I can get your new number; mine's still the same. I'll send you a Private Message here too, you can reply me there let's connect. I see you're doing some big things! Thats how we do. Keep it up! We go yan once you call.
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
To all my Lions and Lionesses, Great!
We always represent!
Well done, bro cool
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by stankezzy: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
what ,one of my lectureer use to tell me,that technology is the bed rock of any society nd non of them wants it to be trasfered.if it where medicine ,social sciences ,phamcy or arts,all the universitys will accept him with big schoolership,allowing somebody with such an iq into their labs is like leaving a thief in ur house to know if he will still something.from what my lecturer told me out of his expirience nd his co-leagues,
THEY WILL NEVER TEACH HIM ANY THING MEANINGFULL.THEY WILL GIVE HIM A LOT OF BOOKS ND LECTURES,SHURELLY HE WILL READ ND PASS VERY WELL,BUT THEY WILL LIMIT/HIDE THEIR LABORATORY ND FABRICATION CENTERs FROM HIM.
he will have good masters/phd result but with no pratical knowledge.
am not talking down on him ,but some one with such an iq is suppose to be a.power house.he would have gone to asian countrys.
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by kekerazi(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
Tashamania: To all my Lions and Lionesses, Great!
We always represent!
Well done, bro cool
WOW! Tashamania is also a Lioness..I guess a Super Lioness..I now know were u got your GUTS from. grin
Tashamania: To all my Lions and Lionesses, Great!
We always represent!
Well done, bro cool
WOW! Tashamania is also a Lioness..I guess a Super Lioness..I now know were u got your GUTS from.
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by Ndipe(m): 12:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Impressive
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by phermonyx(m): 1:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Am really happy for him and for Nigerians trying hard to make dia names known for good deeds, its a story dat gives encouragement and boosts morale. If wen can get up to 15-20% of pple like in in naija, our country wld be a better place to live. Kudos and more ororo to ur elbow bro
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by igboboy1(m): 2:17am On Apr 25, 2013
No be say i dey famz but me and this guy sister dey the same class for secondary school for THS in ovwia aladja ..... Their family be brainiacs back then (yes o I sabi their family well well)
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by amobyk29: 3:26am On Apr 25, 2013
How to make money from grasscutter farming

becreativeforonce..com/2012/06/grasscutter-farming-made-easy.html?m=1
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by swiftycool(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
pendusky: Our Leaders wont see this guys and develop them...instead they wld want to pay huge to bring zuckerberg and bill gate to Naija

Abi o, they'll rather invest billions on entertainment with the likes of Tonto Dike for their amusement
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by TRVIJN: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2013
Na my guy ooh. one set below me.we were in same dept.
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2013
kekerazi: WOW! Tashamania is also a Lioness..I guess a Super Lioness..I now know were u got your GUTS from. grin WOW! Tashamania is also a Lioness..I guess a Super Lioness..I now know were u got your GUTS from.

Errm.. Do I know you? undecided
Re: UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention by MissBEdazzle: 9:16am On May 12, 2013
Is he married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt Examination In Osun Polytechnic (VIDEO) / Serious Riot In Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.