Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) (2842 Views)

When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL / When You Offend Your Mother Inlaw Before Going To Work -pics / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2013

What would you do if you came home after work and found out that your mother inlaw did this to your only child?

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by benswagtt(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
I go kill am grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
benswagtt: I go kill am grin

Simple
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hahahaha, and what would u tell ur wife?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
pDude:

Simple
But why?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by sidvinci(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
What are u waiting for.....I wil BUTCHER HER WITH A KITCHE KNIFE not CUTLASS BUT KITCHEN KNIFE.
She chop crazy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by omocollege(f): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
I will insult her in the nicest way possible and convince my husband to kick her out.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
omo-college:
I will insult her in the nicest way possible and convince my husband to kick her out.
Common sweety, ur husband would in no way kick his own mother out

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
sidvinci: What are u waiting for.....I wil BUTCHER HER WITH A KITCHE KNIFE not CUTLASS BUT KITCHEN KNIFE.
She chop crazy
Oga, when did u becom a butcher......on a serious note, i hope u r kidding.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by omocollege(f): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
idnoble135:
Common sweety, ur husband would in no way kick his own mother out
That is true because she wouldn't be living in my house in the first place.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by 175(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sumbody say na BG daugther b dat oooo. . . . .yorubas n tribal marks. Abi na Igala pikin?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Exponental(m): 5:15am On Apr 24, 2013
This is a total disrespect for me. I wull ban her from my house. Infact, without hurting her, she might not live to see d child or other children again.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by benjaminedicha: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
I will dash her the baby..let her go with him.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by gunuvi(m): 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Sure she is my mother in Law. I will thank her for instilling the culture in the marriage but ill send one of her pics to my printer to help print her post dated obituary.
She won't see August 1.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 21, 2013
omo-college:
you dey comand ur husband?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 21, 2013
& de mark go comot shap shap
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by benswagtt(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Adikam:
& de mark go comot shap shap
e fit commot.. It might b a spiritual tin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by benswagtt(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2014

Hahahaha, and what would u tell ur wife?
speechless
Re: What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) by Funniez: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Notin. Cus my moda-inlaw cant even try it in d first place.

(1) (Reply)

FUEL SCARCITY MIRACLE: Lady Prays, Water Turns To Fuel (photo) / When You Have A Sleeping Hobby... / Oya Let The Meme Begin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.