Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) (34630 Views)

Pictures: bukky Wright New Slim Look Sparks Sickness Rumour / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) / Bukky Wright's New Pictures,hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by ideylaff: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2013
speedyboi:

What's your criteria for recognizing bleached ladies?
And I always thought it was black knuckles and knees. I can't see any of those.
Besides, this lady has been fair-complexioned since the day i've known her. which time she con bleach na? undecided

what's my point? always be sure before accusing people. cos i see that's now an anthem on Nairaland nowadays; any fair skinned lady is bleached. smh

The Arabs do a special bath that does the knuckles off as well, how cant u recognise a bleached woman a mile away

Bukky Wright has bleached her skin big big big time... no need s story.. I begiiii

We used to know her very well
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by uglybetty: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2013
Rubish.Who Care?
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by Petraman(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2013
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu won't killed us with your beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by lonamy: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2013
She needs an operation on her mouth or is that the way she does gbogbo BIG girls? She talks as if her mouth is one sided. That is the only concern I have about her, else she looks very lovely.
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
One word; Gorgeous...
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Petraman: wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu won't killed us with your beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gbaaagggaaaauuunnnn

1 Like

Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
lonamy: She needs an operation on her mouth or is that the way she does gbogbo BIG girls? She talks as if her mouth is one sided. That is the only concern I have about her, else she looks very lovely.
those are just roles in movies duhhhh! The movie makers know she's good at yelling at men and dissing them well in movies thats why they give her that role,moreover they look at you,and your inclinations before they give you roles in movies.your behavioural tendencies will determine the kinds of role you are given.so if you are complaining about her mouth,what do you now want to say of lola idije or fausat balogun (madam saje)
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by pristine(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Elizabethoni:
Aproko!!! No be only bleaching...shioorr...look at her hands/knucles well dem no look natural to u enough?...ur just an hater...ode!!! Mumu!!!...foolish being...

Daft,Look at her previous pics or the one someone just pasted below then you can come back and rant...Dunce
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
ideylaff:

The Arabs do a special bath that does the knuckles off as well, how cant u recognise a bleached woman a mile away

Bukky Wright has bleached her skin big big big time... no need s story.. I begiiii

We used to know her very well

Indeed. mtchw
If you used to know her, you will know there's no need for her to bleach cos she is already extremely light skinned. Okay, please show me a pic of her where she's black? If you can't then shut da eff up.
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by ideylaff: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2013
speedyboi:

Indeed. mtchw
If you used to know her, you will know there's no need for her to bleach cos she is already extremely light skinned. Okay, please show me a pic of her where she's black? If you can't then shut da eff up.

see the way you post and speak... mannerless and uncouth person.. where did I or anybody abuse you or in the post?...
stay in denial. we all know Bukky Wright bleached.... so glaring...and obvious
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by lovelylady: 4:25am On Apr 29, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Wow, what a lovely attire from the untiring Big sister in Nollywood. She is lovely.
What Do You Think?

Source>
http://www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/actress-bukky-wrights-new-look-in_23.html

She is very pretty! The way that she is dressed is classy & feminine!
Re: Bukky Wright's New Look In Traditional Attire (PICTURES) by Feranmicharles(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2013
unh cute pix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.