Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (67146 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by 50calibre(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

290247EB

Wetin dey worry you? You come here dey toast woman. Amaskia don't give this dude any pin oh! Na conji go kill am.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Inoknowbook: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
I no go show una my picture oo because girls go begin wahala me. I dey toooo fine!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre:

Wetin dey worry you? You come here dey toast woman. Amaskia don't give this dude any pin oh! Na conji go kill am.

Looooolz
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by hrhobi1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
Beautiful people.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by 50calibre(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

Looooolz

She give you pin?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by paulasweet: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
She's beautiful, but kudos to her makeup artist
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by akwadeltan: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
wetin....... na wetin b dis nah..
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Princeofilorin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Research shows that the average person think themselves 5X more beautiful/handsome than they really are tongue
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by harlos: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Pipsland78: Y'all need to check my pix to see the most handsome dude y'all can imagine.
where is yourself
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by mrragger: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
wooooow she is b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by vislabraye(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mr Cork London: ..white womens all way..proofs me point!! tongue

Arabs are not white. The real whites are British, Germans, Polish etc. Arabs are always beautiful. Its hard to find an ugly Arab.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by sixone: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
Coldfeet: Lol! grin You haven't seen me so I'll let this assumption pass! Op when u have a pix of her face washed and without all those water colour on pls post it and inform me.

Most beautiful Indeed!! angry

You and thos peeps liking your post are maaaadt jealous retards.
How many times do you leave your bacha apartment withouth make-ups?
In a beauty contest, does the contestants wash all make ups frm their face?
Silly ugly thang. Post your pix with all the water colors mixed with crayon make we ‎​see na. Green bat
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
Make up should be done light to allow the skin breathe.and let your real self show.besides I don't think she's the most beautiful,with that type of mak-up,I'd be glittering.and so will many othe girls.she definitely isn't the most beautiful.no one is!

3 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by sixone: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Gudiza:

Hehe, bobbi reach neck.. grin

Mean say dem use iron bra push them up. Originally pointing downwards. Lolz
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
kramer: Oh boi.. At the rate in which people are posting their pictures we might need to bring forward the most beautiful perzin in NL competition closer.

MODS.... CAPITALIZE ON THIS!!!

sanb: Seconded.... cool

[size=13pt]Lol. I'm sure the craze won't stop any time soon. Luckily, Miss and Mr Nairaland are just weeks away. An announcement will be made... and I'll personally chase all these posters to the Romance section to compete if I have to lol.[/size]
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
She is pretty, but no not the most beautiful in the world.
There can never be a "most beautiful/handsome" in the world as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

E.g, I would personally take an alright looking black babe over her.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by sixone: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Jazmyne:
She's pretty, but it's mostly make-up.

i bet all your pictures you display publicly are with make ups. Besides when Agbani win miss world na without make ups she run the paegent?
Silly talk
Green bat
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by alanmwene: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
Very average looking!the op needs new specs!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by grandlexuz(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2013
Unlike Indians, Arabian ladies are very beautiful. As a little boy watching Indian movies, I always dreamt of getting marry to an Indian girl as I had the misconception everyone of them was beautiful...lol Now I am man and just realised it is only the heroines who are beautiful..lol Take for example a dancing scene in an Indian movie, you see just the beautiful face of the main actress and terrible faces of the background dancers.lol It is worse with the men!..lol

Back to topic Fatima is beautiful. However it will be very hard to tell how beautiful she is just from looking at a half face covered with a scarf. Needa check her full face plus figure. She might just be 60cm tall..lol
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by grandlexuz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
lorretta u: Make up should be done light to allow the skin breathe.and let your real self show.besides I don't think she's the most beautiful,with that type of mak-up,I'd be glittering.and so will many othe girls.she definitely isn't the most beautiful.no one is!

From your picture you are okay, but I refuse to accept make up makes an ugly woman beautiful. Make up or not the lady Fatima is beautiful. She has a well cut bone structure and face. Make up does not change the face structure. If it did, then Eucharia Anunobi would have been Miss Universe..lol
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
grandlexuz: From your picture you are okay, but I refuse to accept make up makes an ugly woman beautiful. Make up or not the lady Fatima is beautiful. She has a well cut bone structure and face. Make up does not change the face structure. If it did, then Eucharia Anunobi would have been Miss Universe..lol

[size=13pt]With proper application and lighting, like in Fatima's photos, yes, it can alter the appearance of bone structure.[/size]
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by dnawah(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Seun: I don't know whether she is beautiful or not. What you're seeing is not a person's face but a painting on someone's face.
enough 4 a girl to paint her face 4 a year.is she related to Jezebel?grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by mckay06(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian: More of moi kiss in Arabian way....
U look like an art work
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tpia5: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
grandlexuz:

but I refuse to accept make up makes an ugly woman beautiful.

yes it does.

that's the point of wearing makeup. Its to make the wearer beautiful.

Make up does not change the face structure.

it changes it artificially, not physically.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
And here goes the medal....Beautiful....
Shir£ll£ baby:
i am the most prettiest girl joor*give me d medal*
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hahahaha Lol....GBAM!!!
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Lol. I'm sure the craze won't stop any time soon. Luckily, Miss and Mr Nairaland are just weeks away. An announcement will be made... and I'll personally chase all these posters to the Romance section to compete if I have to lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Now this is what you call a good make-up application.....nice one....
lorretta u: Make up should be done light to allow the skin breathe.and let your real self show.besides I don't think she's the most beautiful,with that type of mak-up,I'd be glittering.and so will many othe girls.she definitely isn't the most beautiful.no one is!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Gudiza(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
grandlexuz: Unlike Indians, Arabian ladies are very beautiful. As a little boy watching Indian movies, I always dreamt of getting marry to an Indian girl as I had the misconception everyone of them was beautiful...lol Now I am man and just realised it is only the heroines who are beautiful..lol Take for example a dancing scene in an Indian movie, you see just the beautiful face of the main actress and terrible faces of the background dancers.lol It is worse with the men!..

Yeah! you're a man alright, but sumtin tells me you're still yet to leave home dude.

That title 'most beautiful in .....' is a fairytale that probably came from Alice in Lalaland.

@loretta: one word - exquisite.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Sissie(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
LOL, you guys are funny, makeup has limits, her skin looks like porcelain, and her facial features are exquisite. People thnk cause you wear makeup your probably not as pretty, certain people look prettier when they remove their makeup. With or without makeup she looks like her eyes are gorgeous,

All this average looking babes, who think they are beautiful because they don't wear much makeup. Hmmm makeup or not your average. LOL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.