Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? (2654 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Why So Afraid? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by Joliecoco: 2:26am On Apr 24, 2013
Why are some christian guys so afraid to approach a woman?

Most of the guys in my church are so shy and quiet, they are so afraid to talk to women,and they give all of the signs that they like a girl, but they lack the confidence to come up to her and talk to her.

On the other hand , guys who are not in church have confidence an Swag. They don't care about rejection if they like a girl they will come up to her and talk to her. Guys why do you do this and Ladies have you experience this in the church ?
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by KateSpade(f): 2:37am On Apr 24, 2013
Varies.

I haven't had that experience at church, quite the opposite. Some people go to church on the hunt. Most of the very devout shy Christian men I know I've met in other places like work, or through mutual friends. They will learn eventually how to go after things they want in life.
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by solbash11(m): 2:38am On Apr 24, 2013
@joliecoco, it's a pity am not in ur church else i'll walk up to u next sunday and tell u dat i've got feelings for u! am sure u're gonna like dat.
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by tpia5: 2:42am On Apr 24, 2013
not aware of that.

if a a guy is ready to enter a relationship, he will.

if he's not, he wont.

and since you're comparing guys in the church with guys outside the church, obviously you have your personal tastes.
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by pleep(m): 5:21am On Apr 24, 2013
(tpia please dont rebuke me ooo)

Maybe its because they dont want to be tempted into fornication?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by tpia5: 5:29am On Apr 24, 2013
^stop mentioning my name, i wont warn you again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by crudemoney: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2014
the guys in d Church no get liver... some of them lack confidence
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by Sunnypar(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
cheesy by
Re: Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? by bxcode(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Am a Christian and I can talk to anything here on earth, women inclusive. Stop basing your judgement on prejudice.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? / 8 Signs Your Relationship Will Last Forever. / The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.