Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,960 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim (14265 Views)

I Have A Free E-book On How To Browse Internet Free Of Charge / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card! / Browse The Internet Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 7:31am On Apr 27, 2013
Handsomebrown: Are you Looking for a:-
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.
* Unlimited Download Plan.
* Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/Laptop, All Phones + Can connect upto 10 Users?

=> You Need the MTN Magic Sim.

================================================================

Advantages of the MTN Magic SIM
* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Hundreds of Nigerian Youths are Making Serious Money from MTN Magic SIM Activation, Don't dull yourself, Activate this Unlimited Browsing for yourself + People around you and Make Serious Money from it.

Its 100% Perfect & Working.

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by tjmc: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
sKeetz: PM me to get it free, don't mind anybody asking you for money. I wud hav pasted the procedures on hacking the sim here but Mtn might find and block it. Its as easy as a b c!

Bros pls I am in dire need of it. My bundle go expire 2day saturday 27.
Pls send details to: iykemanuel@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Maamay: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Naija, nothing inside , you,ll pay and get nothing
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2013
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.
* Plan that work with all Devices, iPad, iPhone, PC/Laptop, All Phones + Can connect upto 10 Users?

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Hundreds of Nigerian Youths are Making Serious Money from MTN Magic SIM Activation, Don't dull yourself, Activate this Unlimited Browsing for yourself + People around you and Make Serious Money from it.

For more info contact me on 081 04275464 or 08142269339 email yusuff_aderemi@yahoo.com
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by sabbath316(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2013
pls skeetz,i nid it too...this is my email sabbath4all@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
sKeetz: PM me to get it free, don't mind anybody asking you for money. I wud hav pasted the procedures on hacking the sim here but Mtn might find and block it. Its as easy as a b c!
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2013
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by callmehaykay007: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
@skeet pls can you send me the set up to callmehaykay007@yahoo.com
tnx man
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Handsomebrown: FEW DAYS REAMAINING TO CLOSE THESE ADVERT. Who else reamain hurry nowwwwww........!
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by urchrlex: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
pls u pple should help me i need it seriously;
my mail is urchihe@yahoo.com.........thanks and God bless u
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ericgold(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Skeezt I nid it bro uadaighofua@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Handsomebrown: FEW DAYS REAMAINING TO CLOSE THESE ADVERT. Who else reamain hurry nowwwwww........!
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

=> You Need the MTN Ma gic Sim.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by sKeetz(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2013
^^^Bros, hw market?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 7:08am On May 02, 2013
Handsomebrown: FEW DAYS TEAMAINING TO CLOSE THESE ADVERT. Who else reamain hurry nowwwwww........!
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 7:29pm On May 02, 2013
Handsomebrown: FEW DAYS TEAMAINING TO CLOSE THESE ADVERT. Who else reamain hurry nowwwwww........!
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 8:57am On May 03, 2013
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by olumt02: 4:17am On May 04, 2013
winkplease bro mine is easerteaser@gmail.complease bro mine is easerteaser@gmail.complease bro mine is easerteaser@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Defjamb(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2013
pls am interested my mail is nobertyoung4luv@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ndnuray(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2013
@sKeetz, pls send it to my email...nurutop40@yahoo.com
thanks bro..[quote author=Handsomebrown][/quote]
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 10:54am On May 11, 2013
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Topiipii(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2013
tp@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by okikiola078(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2013
@skeetz pls i need it okikiola078@gmail.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 8:29am On May 12, 2013
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by ochukofortune(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2013
I need it also @ ochukofortune@yahoo.com
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Jafro(m): 12:49am On May 14, 2013
akereleaj@gmail.com thats my mail. send it pls
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by damickey(m): 3:44am On May 14, 2013
I am so sorry, but i am giving the MTN free browsing sim for free...Guys i don't need your money, all i need is for your to like my facebook page and proceed to download it on my site.

How To download

1. Visit: www.facebook.com/itechniks
2. Visit www.85kobo.com and click on the download page to download the manual free of charge

Or

Visit www.itechniks.com and click on the download page to download the manual free of charge

Call 08039422997 for assistance
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Doyen009(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2013
Pls you can send it to olawoledoyin32@yahoo.com i'll really appreciate thanks
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 15, 2013
Send details to chigoville@gmail.com....thanks alot
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 9:36am On May 16, 2013
Are you Looking for a:
*Free Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Doyen009(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2013
@skeetz pls can u send the magic sim to olawoledoyin32@yahoo.com i will really appreciate it if u will send it to me on time thanks a lot.
Re: New upgrade on Browse The Internet Free With The New MTN Magic Sim by Handsomebrown: 10:28pm On May 16, 2013
Feee Internet Plan
*Super Fast Internet.

* No proxy required
* No need for software
* No need for VPN
* No hidden charges,
* No bandwidth limit
* No expiring date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / Everything Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.