Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,281 members, 7,970,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? (536 Views)

Somebody Banned Me... Lol / Photo: Can Somebody Help Me With This Man's Name Please? / Appreciate Somebody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
often nl peeps see my handle and read several meanings into it.
but seriously, i am a very decent lady.
very God fearing and married.
i chose this handle just to pull peoples legs here, i am not what my name suggests.
Any which way, back to my topic, will you turn down a man's love proposal just because you dont like his name and vice versa? How about you guys? sometimes i personally marvel at names like born2fuck, mr cork, bushyanus etc.
brb lipsrsealed
Re: Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
don't tell me you opened a thread just because of my comment

I'm touched cry
Re: Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? by ezemoses(m): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
BIGVAJINA: often nl peeps see my handle and read several meanings into it.
i chose this handle just to pull peoples legs here, i am not what my name suggests.
Any which way, back to my topic, will you turn down a man's love proposal just because you dont like his name and vice versa? How about you guys? sometimes i personally marvel at names like born2fuck, mr cork, bushyanus etc.
brb lipsrsealed

a woman must never give her self names like yours bigV. nairaland is requires you to give your self a name so you have a chose as to which name to choose. its not as if your mama and papa named you BigV. me i can get angry if a girl has a naughty name
Re: Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? by ezemoses(m): 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
joeydozzy: don't tell me you opened a thread just because of my comment

I'm touched cry

lol. touched in what way?
Re: Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? by Lilimax(f): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
BIGVAJINA: often nl peeps see my handle and read several meanings into it.
brb lipsrsealed
Yeah, someone's name can turn me off. Your name is your identity. Little wonder people take naming ceremony very serious. Afterall a goodname is better than great riches. Your name has a way of affecting you in every aspect of your life.
So be careful with the type of name you give yourself.
Re: Can Somebody's Name Put You Off? by coolebux(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=BIGVAJINA]often nl peeps see my handle and read several meanings into it.
brb
Ya u may call it a joke but ppl got negative perceptions on what u christened urslf. even till this point u still stick to that disgust,
GOD FEARING? MARRIED? LMAooooo

(1) (Reply)

Cow Kills Man In Brazil / Nairaland Background Appearing White / The success story of Nigeria Online Shopping! Have you shopped online yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.