Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,749 members, 7,930,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe (1879 Views)

Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) / Why Yoruba Will Never Support Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 / Lagos 2015: Non-Yoruba Will Be Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by funnyx(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
skyfall: Who let this Okugbe pig out of the sty to start making this howling noise about APC? We'll change his name from attack dog to attack pig.

I thought you said APC is a failure, how come your obsession with them? Agbaya, ole, alainitiju, alatenuje, wombia, onijekuje. Idiota of the highest order.

LMAO grin grin grin Okupe is number 1 omo ale of Yorubaland, with his head like that of bush pig and a body which obviously showns signs of obesity who knows may be he'll even live to see 2014. Olosi omo irankiran
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by Gbawe: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
skyfall: Who let this Okugbe pig out of the sty to start making this howling noise about APC? We'll change his name from attack dog to attack pig.

I thought you said APC is a failure, how come your obsession with them? Agbaya, ole, alainitiju, alatenuje, wombia, onijekuje. Idiota of the highest order.

My guy, Nigeria will never be short of Aondoakaa-like charlatans. Just look at Okupe as being same as many mercenary garrulous elements before him who have vacated the scene in ignominy.
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by Gbawe: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
funnyx:

LMAO grin grin grin Okupe is number 1 omo ale of Yorubaland, with his head like that of bush pig and a body which obviously showns signs of obesity who knows may be he'll even live to see 2014. Olosi omo irankiran

Every time I see a picture of him I can only think of a morbidly fat and unhealthy pig with all the ailments and health challenges associated with long-term obesity.
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by eggheaders(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Viewing this topic: TOMAKINT , Gbawe, funnyx ( m), eggheaders
( m)

were are you afraid.why are you peeping and stomaching all the insults.
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by bcomputer101: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
@MOD...

Who are this people fighting?

Somebody should please get me my sledge hammer.

I need to crack there head for a BRAIN transplant.

If you really wan to fight, i beg commot here and move argument to any nearest railway line...

#idiots#
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by sheyguy: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by tomakint: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
eggheaders:
Viewing this topic: Gbawe, funnyx ( m), airhead
( m)

were are you afraid.why are you peeping and stomaching all the insults.
A Real Bastard from the gutters! Omo ti o ni Baba undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by eggheaders(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
tomakint:
A Real Bastard from the gutters! Omo ti o ni Baba undecided undecided undecided

not only that you are bastard.you are given birth to by a love peddler running shyte on the street of Allen.that can't ascertain who planted you in her commercial hoe.fuccktard like you are by born mistake and a waste to biosphere.were may STD end your miserable life.
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by tomakint: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
eggheaders:

not only that you are bastard.you are given birth to by a love peddler running shyte on the street of Allen.that can't ascertain who planted you in her commercial hoe.fuccktard like you are by born mistake and a waste to biosphere.were may STD end your miserable life.
Omo ti o ni Baba cheesy
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by eggheaders(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
tomakint:
Omo ti o ni Baba cheesy

Emi ni baba oo.ask the hussler that brought you forth.that which of her numerous customers sow you.
Re: Yoruba's Will Not Benefit From APC Or Buhari As President - Okupe by Pukkah: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
There's a lesson in this for all men.

You can't satisfy people especially those who don't like or want you.

At first, they said ACN was a one-man party.

They also shouted 'ACN is a regional party!'.

So what really did they expect the party to do to remedy those 'defects'? Do nothing?

Now that the party has made a definite attempt to go beyond 'one man' and 'one region', the people who don't like them are still 'hating' and deriding them.

So,really, there's a lesson in this for all men.

You can't satisfy everybody especially those who don't like or want you.

So, regardless of what the 'haters' say to you and how you try to remedy your 'defects', just trudge and march on. Keep your eyes on the ball.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash / The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector / Has The North Lost Out At The Confab ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.