Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,794 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. (1700 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software / Get Any Software Key, License Code Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. by Abdulh7(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hello to all my brothers am gonna show you how to download youtube videos without using anu software just follow my steps
step 1: first visit youtube which is www.youtube.com when the page opens then search ur favorites video that you wish to download.
Step 2: when you find your favorites video then click on it when you click on it you can now see the video start playing so what u will do at that stage u will now pause the video.
Step 3: then u will now goto the address bar that is were u type ur website u can now see address whith different alphabets,
example lets asume u saw www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBClxLmRoU
so at this stage what u will do is
after u saw this address u will now edit it by adding SS example
www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=UBClxLmRoU after this then hit enter it will now redirect u to another websites wich is svefrom.net then ur last thing to u to do is then choose the fommat of the video u wish to download that is either 3gp, mp4, flv depending on how you like it then click on the fommat that is if u want to download 3gp then click on 3gp and then wait then it will show u save then choose were you want to save the video.
Thats all hope this will help you.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. by CoolKizzy(m): 2:27am On Sep 03, 2014
bookmarked
Re: How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 03, 2014
I just tried it out.. thanks I really appreciate. I have been using clipgrab software for downloading it which is very slow, and also youtube downloader which often misbehaves... The good thing about this thing is that it converts it before download which makes the file very light onlike the other sofwares that downlaoad the raw flv format or avi format which is too large and the then convert it on your pc... THIS IS DATA SAVING!!! thanks Abdulh7 if you have more of this type of tricks please share I will be checking you constantly. Thanks.
Re: How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. by newslife: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
let me it
thanks
Re: How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. by newslife: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
let me try it
thanks
Re: How To Download Youtube Video Without Any Software. by Daniel2802(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Been doing that since 1947

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop D505 Wont Power Up But Flashes Lights For 4 Seconds / Mini Laptop For Gaming / AVAILABLE: Low Budget Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.