Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect (32204 Views)

Fair View/Nigeria Security Printing n Minting company Written Interview. / Farview Consult Test For Nigerian Printing And Minting / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2013
This is no more predictable, and no link seem to be halpful in letting us know the actual situation on ground, what we nees is prayer so that no matter the turbulence our names would scale through.... In Allah's Name.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Amen oooooooh, Engr Faruq!
@this Point, its God's factor! We shall be favoured In sha Allah!
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Yahnan: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2013
I learnt from reliable source that documentation and medical will take place next year, January. In sha Allah we are successful, and if Allah does not plan for us to have the job, May HE substitute it with a better one.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by inyass4life: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
What a good news!
Join me to start counting down right away.1928220seconds to go.
Jan 2014
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Josefaji: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
may well all be successful...
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] I don't really care about the time, what I really cared about is the inclusion of my name in da list... Dat is it. Buh I heard that the names are with the Federal Character Cimmission.... and what I don't understand is that, this printing and minting, is it not a private company?? what does it have to do with the FCC? So even Companies hav to submit their recruitment to FCC? am lost here, someone should please help.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by inyass4life: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
More that 90% of MINT share is own by FGN.
But how far abt MD's confirmatn?
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
They did Interview to them last Wednesday but the result is not yet out on whether he would be confirmed or a new one would be appointed.
So MD is now awaiting result just like us
I heard that thr Diploma and HND guys salary is more than 100k, can anyone confirm this pls?? cos there was this rumour during our interview that graduate salary there is 80k, with this information that I have, that 80k stuff is no longer true.... but let somebody confirm first whether its that 100+.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Eghosa1(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2013
we shall qualify.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
I just got a text ooooooh......... Buh this my stewpid BB no complete the message oooooh! sad
It stated, following your success, you are invited for a pre employment check in our office [Receiving Text].. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guyssss. Make Unna Come oooooh!
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Anybody home??
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Eghosa1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
ca
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmm, pls, guyz should confirm.
@Egbosa: do u av dsame msg?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
A lady told me she received the same message but I thought she was joking, she too said tbe message was not complete.... Don't crack jokes here please Harzan, is it true or just fun?
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
It is well
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Am not joking.... we started dis togeda bro...... cant play pranks.... Now with full msg dis morning.Best wishes!!!!
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yeah Av confirmed that they have started calling people for pre employment medicals.... waiting for our turn.... Prayer session.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Different people, different stories, and different texts.. some said the text asked them to go for pre-employment check from Monday 23rd upward, some said the text asked them to go for medicals from 6th January upwarsa, a minting core staff doubts the integrity of the text cos in their last board meeting they resolved to finalize on the issue by 6th January as he said...
Genuine source from the MD side denied knowledge of such texts and their whereabouts, where are all these texts coming from for God sake??
First of all, the so called invitation is I'll timed cos they can't invite people for a three days check when everybody is going on vacation for Xmas and New Year, if you go there Monday u won't see lots of people there, they must hav probably travelled, and Tuesday is a half day work everywhere, Wednesday is public holiday so also Thursday, U can't do it Friday cos its d last working day of d week and its a three days exercise.

The only Genuine info I can give u guys from a top Mint official is that the board members resolved to sit on this issue of ours on the 6th of january 2014... any other info on text I think is a scam or distraction....
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
^^^^^ Okay sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by inyass4life: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Congrats HARZAN may we c our call soon.pls
continue feeding us with any latest.hw abt those that were ask to go on 23rd dec.hv they done it?
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
inyass4life: Congrats HARZAN may we c our call soon.pls
continue feeding us with any latest.hw abt those that were ask to go on 23rd dec.hv they done it?
Amen!
Same prayer on my mind!
The last I heard was that the text is phase by phase... So, am waiting for anoda update from u guys by 7th.
And for the 23rd medicals... We completed it today....
Best of luck!
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks Harzan for the update... i finally gt d info dat the texts were real and its in batches so by 6th they might invite more and those with god fathers will recieve calls from their god fathers.... Congrats 23rd guys smileyThanks Harzan for the update... i finally gt d info dat the texts were real and its in batches so by 6th they might invite more.... Congrats 23rd guys
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
@engrFarruq: u are welcom bro. No wahala! Hoping to meeting u all. Best of luck, Compliments + gud nytt!
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Shams4real76: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2013
This waiting is becoming something else. Anyone with vital info as regards the date of documentation?
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by guchie4u(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Congrats @Harzan we are very happy 4 u. And thank u 4 sharing the info wit us, bt there is one more thing we'll like to knw, since u've done ur documentation u'll be in a better position of telling us hw good the salary structure is.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2013
The salary is not bad, yesterday i went thru the offer letter of a diploma guy who is yet to resume duty at Abuja New line 2, his monthly salary as i calculated it myself is N116,000 as a J4 staff, and for HND guys i.e J5 their own is N130,000 so from these figures u can imagine what the salary of a graduate would be... not forgetting thatba graduate would be a senior staff... may be S6 upward... as for me the pay is OKAY.... grin
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Yahnan: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Really happy for u Harzan! Congrats! Engnr Faruq, thanks for d update, but could u please explain to me ur statement ''those with godfathers will b called by their godfathers''. May we all b successful, if we ar nt destined to get this job, May Allah substitute it with a better one. May Allah protect ur job nd u@Harzan nd d likes.
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Harzan(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2013
guchie4u: Congrats @Harzan we are very happy 4 u. And thank u 4 sharing the info wit us, bt there is one more thing we'll like to knw, since u've done ur documentation u'll be in a better position of telling us hw good the salary structure is.
@guchie4u: we neva do documentation ooh, heard its till we are offered employment letter. What we were called for is d medicals..... Stil dont av idea of dia pay structure.

@Yahnah: thanks bro.. May this be our job and if not, a better one!

@Engrfaruq: U are always on point! Much tanx for dis expensive info! U rockz!
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by engrfaruq(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Eight guys did thier medicals today 30th Dec 2013.... its like d medicals is in form of batches... a friend told me that he saw da time table.... there are some that would do theirs on 6th and 7th and am not sure whether they ve sent texts for any day beyond today... so lets be hopeful and prayerful, we might see ours any moment from now........
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by nitt: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2013
engrfaruq: They did Interview to them last Wednesday but the result is not yet out on whether he would be confirmed or a new one would be appointed.
So MD is now awaiting result just like us
I heard that thr Diploma and HND guys salary is more than 100k, can anyone confirm this pls?? cos there was this rumour during our interview that graduate salary there is 80k, with this information that I have, that 80k stuff is no longer true.... but let somebody confirm first whether its that 100+.

FYI: salary is less than 80k

MD Ahmed N.B hasn't bn confirmed
Re: Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect by Shams4real76: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Don't think so @nitt, a friend of mine who works there told me hs salary is 130k and he's a HND holder.
Let us all pray for success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Hilarious Jobs To Meet A Celebrity In Lagos / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service / FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.