Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) (28058 Views)

BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category / Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH / Burnaboy Allegedly Assaults A Salesgirl In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I keep saying, e b like NAIJA men just discovered sunglasses lmao.
Indoor sunglasses

From Nl beauty contest to several others thread.no sense of fashion.

What the hell does that mean, you wanna insult naija men right? Don't aggravate us because one call and we invade Cameroon, you are speaking to the Giants of Africa, show some respect son.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by dederocs(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
pro01: This one wey our bros wear sunglasses inside room dey browse Nairaland for laptop, shey e go see wetin im dey browse for the screen so?
when eye don dirty,u need to cover am-ask Sani Abacha.
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by dederocs(m): 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I keep saying, e b like NAIJA men just discovered sunglasses lmao.
Indoor sunglasses

From Nl beauty contest to several others thread.no sense of fashion.

your fada,guy leave this space...this na nairaland-go join cameroun land dey talk trash-if i catch you walahi i go use you do suya.
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by finepris(f): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
nairaland Ω̴̩̩̩̥o go kill person .
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by logica(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
LesbianBoy: LMAO@ Dbanj Killz and ikechukwu chilling! Mumu OP killz and ikechukwu are 1 and the same perzin. So u better tell us who the last perzin is if not what happened in 1958 will repeat itself here! angry
I was about to say same.
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by babaskool1: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
lol
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by dan1217(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
undecideddbanj: guy I wan upload anoda song o e sweet or e no sweet...wan ma gba emi nja la

killz: upload am sharp sharp no time afterall e no pass abuse and yab for ur head

ikechukwu: I dey laff o

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
usmsam: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1076919_the_headmasters_jpg7eb5f597460becb1150c10b70bc2d8f0

Na Ikechuwkwu's long lost pikin be dis. shocked
may GOD forgive you

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Ikechukwu and Killz are one and the same person. The last guy is Burna boy.[/size]

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by Tallest9(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
killz and ikechukwu na different people?
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by onchefx: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
OBOY NA HEAD BI DIS?NA WA O
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by 4reigningqueen: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
not mine,a nairalander profile pics

Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by 2NDACCT(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
IKECHUKWU ND KILLZ,ARE DEY TWINS ?
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by bleufaucon: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
You can hate him,despise him,he doesn't care..ikechukwu is a great artist but some hate him cos of his name (ikechukwu) and his nativity..those are fellow acting without the benefit of the intellect.
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by IleIfe2(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
bleufaucon: You can hate him,despise him,he doesn't care..ikechukwu is a great artist but some hate him cos of his name (ikechukwu) and his nativity..those are fellow acting without the benefit of the intellect.

Don't mind them, they are anti Afromitic. They hate African jews.
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by shadeprais(f): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
LesbianBoy: LMAO@ Dbanj Killz and ikechukwu chilling! Mumu OP killz and ikechukwu are 1 and the same perzin. So u better tell us who the last perzin is if not what happened in 1958 will repeat itself here! angry
Pls, what happened in 1958?
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Don't mind them, they are anti Afromitic. They hate African jews.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by crisycent: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
na wah for d'banj sef....sunglass for inside house. Bros ike, dis your head na wah oo! dis one pass bicycle seat.
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
A headbutt from that head and you're going on a journey of no return! lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by jamace(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
georjay: na head be dis or map......yeeeeeeeeeeeeh aiye ooooooooooooooooooooooo
cheesy grin grin That head is indeed wonderfully made! cheesy grin grin
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by kacheezy: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
After all said and done...this picture is all about Ikechukwu's head.

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by soderican(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is d 3rd guy not burnaboy?
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by kajoula(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Is Dbanj working out?

I notice the changes, homie.

Keep it up
That's one of the positive effect of dope,go take yours.
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by Burger01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
Where is Sexkillz? I no see Killz. Sexkillz fine pass these people.

Kai! Whose shining head was that!!

sad
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by cr7lomo: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
EJA NLA, OMO NLA , BANGA LEEEEEEE. U R TRULY ON TOP OF D WORLD. U R D BEST EVA . D BEST DAT HAS EVA HAPPND 2 AFRICAN MUSIC, MY ROLE MODEL. OTHERS CAN EAT SH.IT. I BLIV U DIE. MY MOTIVATOR
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by pankere(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
[size=15pt] HAMMER HEAD OF HORROR!!![/size] grin
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by tjmc: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
As from today ikechukwu would be called HEAD-WARD or kpokiyo
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by dhrey: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
usmsam: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1076919_the_headmasters_jpg7eb5f597460becb1150c10b70bc2d8f0

Na Ikechuwkwu's long lost pikin be dis. shocked
na woman vomits dis head?
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by sizzlers(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
ernpero okeke: o boy these shocked ikechukwu head [hammer head of horror] grin grin grin grin grin
point of correction, it is armoured head of horror
Re: D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) by Gamesmart: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Some of you are busy making fun of his head.

You most likely will not be able to make as much money as he makes or pull a girl as fine as his girl with your own head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Kisses His 98-Year-Old Mother / Tosyn Bucknor's Service Of Songs: Babajide Sanwo-olu, Falz, Chigul Attend / Campari's Party: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Shares Pictures From Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.