Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,857 members, 7,918,804 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola (10890 Views)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by talktimi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Emmadani: I laugh o.Acn/apc vs acn,ok am watching..,when pple like tifnibu of acn join hand wit "destroyer" buhari saying dey want to fight corruption,i wonda wat corruption dey wan 2 fight,corruption fighting corruption...,its clear their so called apc is a childsplay.....,buhari(destroyer) +tifnubu(corruption)=calamity...Am watching but I laugh....Abeg i cant wait 4 season 2
I've already watched the pirated aba copy of season 3, if the speaker really made those comments ? Baba Fash and Jagaban rallied loyal lawmakers to impeach the speaker for anti party activities and bad belleism
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
talktimi: Ok, since you're obviously new to this forum, I will give you the benefit of the doubt (except you're like some nairalanders who have multiple accounts) I advice you to go through Gbawe's posts both on this thread and others, his tribalism and bigotry is legendary on nairaland and I make bold to say it. cool

Why don't you simply prove it you liar? It is not today I have been calling you charlatans out only for you to run away because you cannot substantiate the false accusation you make frivolously. Suffice to say there are only a few truly intelligent and properly 'wired' people on this forum and you are not one of them.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by talktimi(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Why don't you simply prove it you liar? It is not today I have been calling you charlatans out only for you to run away because you cannot substantiate the false accusation you make frivolously. Suffice to say there are only a few truly intelligent and properly 'wired' people on this forum and you are not one of them.
grin classic Gbawe by the way, how's your day going ?
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by try69: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
If PDP and APC are bunch of thieves, in the absence of no other strong opposition, I will choose the lesser thief which is APC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by taharqa: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Not true. Personally, I have never argued any politician is corruption-free because that is not something that can be accommodated in Nigerian politics currently. If you say all politicians are somewhat self-serving then I agree but many, in all political Parties, still have the passion to improve the lot of Nigerians. We have to accept where we are with an eye on where we need to go.

You cannot get a 'clean' politician in Nigeria today. Impossible. Yet you can get leaders who are still delivering. That is the best we can get for now given the reality of Nigerian politics today.
Really?? Interesting, and very Revealing coming from you...I shall bookmark this comment, and play it back much later as the need arisen; and there wud certainly be such many occasions for that
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
funnyx:

I'm not a bigot and will never be one, Gbawe is very passionate about what he believes in but I've not seen him making any tribalist or sectarian post. If you think I'm wrong pls show me any of his posts that proves he's a bigot and I'll not hesitate to confemn him.

Don't mind these thick-skulled cretins. They are all gutter garbage and brats who want the freedom to offend others while all nairalanders either urge them on or just look on with not many having the balls to take these vile creatures on. I have been a member of other Nigerian chat forums and bigots know their place because it is not cool to flaunt prejudice openly on those forums.

Here, not only are bigot celebrated and egged on but they are even emboldened to turn around and accuse those who call them out, for prejudice, of bigotry. Bottom line is that if more people took on the bigots bravely then they will leave this forum.

The other thing is that many here are cowardly and few are fair-minded enough to stand up for what is right. Like you conclude, I am passionate about what I believe in but that never leads me to lie against anyone or hate others blindly. Even inspecting the whole Politics thing, I want anyone to show where like others who can be deemed "passionate" about what they discuss where I have ever shown blanket hatred or deployed mischief and/or character assassination against non-ACN administrators who are performing and delivering for their electorate. Folks should show where I have ever mocked the effort of Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi, Mimiko or anyone adjudged an effective administrator by their own people.

Meanwhile, shall I expose the behaviour of the despicable characters I get wrongly compared to here like Insecure9gerina, Beaf, Lostpope, Anonimi, this Globe character and other nauseating wasters?

These people, not a single one, can ever say anything decent about any ACN Governor. Fashola , accredited to be performing and exemplary even beyond Nigeria, is their number one enemy to pull down and malign with lies. Ditto Amosun, Fayemi, Ajimobi, Aregbesola et al.

Meanwhile inspect my comments here. Chime opens a mall, I am clapping. Akpabio's infrastructural effort, I salute the dude. Mimiko, I conceded here, before the election, he deserved re-election if his people are happy with him and he is delivering for them. Okoroachas effort, I wish him gods speed. Amaechi I am his cross-Party fan. One pattern is emerging. I genuinely back performers, wherever they are from, delivering for their people. That is the truth my previous post here support. Now anyone is free to inspect the previous post of others to see irritating and unbridled hatred motivated by the sort of partisanship I cannot be accused of. Even GEJ would get my support if he made a genuine effort considering the fundamental problems of the nation.

We all remeber that slimy b*stard Beaf making awful and false insinuation about Aregbesola's health. Is there even one post here where I have commented negatively on Sullivan Chime's health? I would not do that because he is a good man and partisanship should not ever make one indecent like Beaf, Incecure9gerian et al.

Look at Anonimi for example. Inspect his past 50 posts and it is senseless, hate-filled tirades against the ACN. A governor delivers a first-of-its kind bring that will bring traffic succour for end users and that character will be the only one there foaming at the mouth negatively. It would be interesting if anyone can show me doing same. Is it me who started a thread titled "searching for one project of Amaechi/Chime/Akpabio/Mimiko" as Insincere9gerian did regarding Fashola?

At end of the day, issues just boils down to how not many are critically intelligent here. If they were they would know, as you correctly discerned, that being passionate about one thing (ACN or even my ethnic group) does not translate into hatred or intolerance for others as is the case with the real bigots here.

3 Likes

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by taharqa: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
antiembezzle: Gbawe you are too old to sell your consience so cheap, are you saying fashola, tinubu and acn are not corrupt or you mean we don't have the right to hear about their wicked and corrupt activities in their various states,or that people are only right when they debase GEJ and PDP but praise acn? You better take your red eyes elsewhere you old shameless hypocrite. What we need is better leadership not minding whose ox is being gored and with this way you guys carry out your hypocrisy, buhari cried yesterday, tinubu cries today, fashola to cry tomorrow. Who the hell are you silly uncircumcised islamists trying to fool? Poor liars...
To be fair to @Gbawe, he just agreed that d above mentiond Persons are ALL CORRUPT. See d comment above... He just apparently blivs howeva that smhow they wud 'deliver' beta if given d chance in d Federal Level, even if they are corrupt ; why he holds such views is anoda issue entirely..
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
talktimi: grin classic Gbawe by the way, how's your day going ?

Can the entire forum now see what I am talking about when I made the comment below in my last post:

Here, not only are bigot celebrated and egged on but they are even emboldened to turn around and accuse those who call them out, for prejudice, of bigotry. Bottom line is that if more people took on the bigots bravely then they will leave this forum.

Almost 9,000 post here and this character cannot prove his accusation by simply digging up one post that support his claim that others are bigots? Instead he slyly responds with more shameless deceit. This is what I mean by the awful tolerance of prejudice here on this forum. On other Nigerian forums, this clown would be asked to prove his case or get lost. That way people like him will not have the effrontery to go around slandering others falsely because they will be called out for it.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Smooyis(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is the bubble about to burst? I pray God to expose all dirty acts within the system for the progress of the good people of Lagos state. See many roads begging for repair and people are stealing billions. What a pity!
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by talktimi(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
Noun
bigot (plural bigots)
One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group (e.g. religion, race, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.

Mr Gbawe, search your concience and your past posts and say with full confidence that you're not a bigot. And also say with full confidence that you counter views different from yours without insults, your posts on nairaland are accesible to funnyx and other members of the public. You cannot use big grammer and high sounding insults to hoodwink everybody especially not me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by drnoel: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaaha, The Bubble is about to Burst. I am watching in 3D! Fashola is about to get dirty! Someone is about to hurt the well-articulated superficial reputation built by Fashola over the years.
Yes ooo, we will finally see what colour the nyash of that guinea fowl in Lagos government house is, once that ill wind from alausa blows.

1 Like

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by ekoilee: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Damn..

The Reterdeens are still committing suicide over this tabloid trash? Sucksss to be Reterdeen....

Lmao....
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by ekoilee: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
talktimi: grin classic Gbawe by the way, how's your day going ?

lmao....

This is so ret.arded. Den say bring proof and the Reterdeen came back with
Some classic Gbawe nonsense....

Do they have a Reterdeen manufacturing plant inside Ashole Rock where they manufacture you trolls.?
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by talktimi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
eko ilee:

lmao....

This is so ret.arded. Den say bring proof and the Reterdeen came back with
Some classic Gbawe nonsense....

Do they have a Reterdeen manufacturing plant inside Ashole Rock where they manufacture you trolls.?
this houseboy eko ilee is supposed to be busy washing his oga's boxers, what are you doing on the internet ? Silly boy because your oga is in Ekiti attending a funeral, you have the guts to come here, better go and do your chores before madam flogs the taste out of your mouth tongue
P.S I always wanted to ask why you opened an alternate account ? Smh, its allowed sha

2 Likes

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by anonimi: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Meanwhile, shall I expose the behaviour of the despicable characters I get wrongly compared to here like Insecure9gerina, Beaf, Lostpope, Anonimi, this Globe character and other nauseating wasters?

These people, not a single one, can ever say anything decent about any ACN Governor. Fashola , accredited to be performing and exemplary even beyond Nigeria, is their number one enemy to pull down and malign with lies. Ditto Amosun, Fayemi, Ajimobi, Aregbesola et al.

Meanwhile inspect my comments here. Chime opens a mall, I am clapping. Akpabio's infrastructural effort, I salute the dude. Mimiko, I conceded here, before the election, he deserved re-election if his people are happy with him and he is delivering for them. Okoroachas effort, I wish him gods speed. Amaechi I am his cross-Party fan. One pattern is emerging. I genuinely back performers, wherever they are from, delivering for their people. That is the truth my previous post here support. Now anyone is free to inspect the previous post of others to see irritating and unbridled hatred motivated by the sort of partisanship I cannot be accused of. Even GEJ would get my support if he made a genuine effort considering the fundamental problems of the nation.

We all remeber that slimy b*stard Beaf making awful and false insinuation about Aregbesola's health. Is there even one post here where I have commented negatively on Sullivan Chime's health? I would not do that because he is a good man and partisanship should not ever make one indecent like Beaf, Incecure9gerian et al.

Look at Anonimi for example. Inspect his past 50 posts and it is senseless, hate-filled tirades against the ACN. A governor delivers a first-of-its kind bring that will bring traffic succour for end users and that character will be the only one there foaming at the mouth negatively. It would be interesting if anyone can show me doing same. Is it me who started a thread titled "searching for one project of Amaechi/Chime/Akpabio/Mimiko" as Insincere9gerian did regarding Fashola?

I don't know why a supposedly wise, old man will be lying and throwing insults and abusive words around like you are doing above.
Desperation

You can read my posts on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1108272/lasg-seize-vehicles-parked-sidewalk

clearly supporting a good policy by Fashola.
(Un)fortunately there are not many of such well thought out policies from the SAN curently renting Alausa House.

As I have said repeatedly ACN is a bunch of smart crooks who are playing on the general laziness, cluelessness and short-sighted greediness of the massess to rob Peter (the masses) to pay Paul (political jobbers like you).
I will continue to expose ALL aspects of ACN shine, shine cheap & cheerful projects
for exactly what they are as much as time permits me.

That will be my contribution to the growth of our democracy away from the charlattans currently dominating.

4 Likes

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
talktimi: Noun
bigot (plural bigots)
One who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.
One who is strongly partial to one's own group (e.g. religion, race, gender, political party, etc.) and is intolerant of those who differ.

Mr Gbawe, search your concience and your past posts and say with full confidence that you're not a bigot. And also say with full confidence that you counter views different from yours without insults, your posts on nairaland are accesible to funnyx and other members of the public. You cannot use big grammer and high sounding insults to hoodwink everybody especially not me. grin

My guy, stop with the deceit and pedantism. You are fooling no one. Do you not know what this forum is and how cretins stalk others here and eventually gain the adequate response befitting of their incendiary antics? It may seem that way but there is no one I insult here who has not insulted me first whether on current thread or elsewhere. Those who get it worst from me are the stalkers who follow me from thread to thread to quote and/or insult me. I will give you an example. I was happy to read this thread and move on. The fool Tomakint then wrote:

Tomakint wrote:
I hope Elder Gbawe and other ACN e-thugs are reading this

Why call others thugs without solicitation? Should I send him flowers for that?

Look also at the response to what I wrote from that fool Mr.Globe when I did not address him:

Mr.Globe wrote:
You are the garbage brained person here. Why can't Fashola buy the 'FG-controlled EFCC' against an ACN member? what does it take? Wasn't he the one unleashing the FG controlled military on Lagosians and the Okada riders?

Is he not doing all that you put up there? When I then return same, it is my response unfair folks like you will see and excite yourselves over. Why not call nuisance posters like that to order? Can you honestly then say you are not being partisan in adjudging who is bigoted and who is not? Guy, fair is fair and you are not a fair dude so get out of my face. You want to earn respect then be fair always or say nothing at all. Anyway, I am not about to change for anyone either. It is my personal way of dealing with these uncouth gutter savages and cowards who want to go around insulting other.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by ekoilee: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
talktimi: this houseboy eko ilee is supposed to be busy washing his oga's boxers, what are you doing on the internet ? Silly boy because your oga is in Ekiti attending a funeral, you have the guts to come here, better go and do your chores before madam flogs the taste out of your mouth tongue
P.S I always wanted to ask why you opened an alternate account ? Smh, its alliowed sha

Typical Reterdeen .Shouldn't your dumb assss be looking for proof to support your retarded Reterdeen garbage.?

For some reason, I find you.Reterdeens and your Reterdeen activities very amusing so I hardly take you clowns seriously, that's why I make fun of you losers.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by phantom(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't mind these thick-skulled cretins. They are all gutter garbage and brats who want the freedom to offend others while all nairalanders either urge them on or just look on with not many having the balls to take these vile creatures on. I have been a member of other Nigerian chat forums and bigots know their place because it is not cool to flaunt prejudice openly on those forums.

The other thing is that many here are cowardly and few are fair-minded enough to stand up for what is right. Like you conclude, I am passionate about what I believe in but that never leads me to lie against anyone or hate others blindly. Even inspecting the whole Politics thing, I want anyone to show where like others who can be deemed "passionate" about what they discuss where I have ever shown blanket hatred or deployed mischief and/or character assassination against non-ACN administrators who are performing and delivering for their electorate. Folks should show where I have ever mocked the effort of Chime, Akpabio, Amaechi, Mimiko or anyone adjudged an effective administrator by their own people.

At end of the day, issues just boils down to how not many are critically intelligent here. If they were they would know, as you correctly discerned, that being passionate about one thing (ACN or even my ethnic group) does not translate into hatred or intolerance for others as is the case with the real bigots here.
err oga....dont you think you might be better of hanging out at those other forums you mentioned? Just saying. **quickly takes off as he sees gbawe free ekoile from his chains**
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
anonimi:

I don't know why a supposedly wise, old man will be lying and throwing insults and abusive words around like you are doing above.
Desperation

You can read my posts on this thread:

Lying piece of Shite. Who do you want to fool with this? Have I not shown you up many times in the past as a very dishonest character? Or do you think I am one of those who makes claims he cannot verify once asked to do so like the many charlatans here? Classic Anonimi is seen on the thread below where Eko Ile posted about Fashola commissioning the Emeka Anyaoku Estate. Rather than give credit where due , to join balanced Nigerians in discussing a positive development, or at worst even say nothing, you did what I correctly stated about you i.e you were there in rabid negativity, unneeded hatred and an overuse of enlarged, garish red fonts. Like the slimeball you are, you even tried the usual nauseating antics of whipping up ethnic "them against us" sentiment with the "our oil" divisiveness:

https://www.nairaland.com/1252391/fashola-commissions-emeka-anyaoku-housing/1

Will the Chief ePropaganda Asst. oblige us by updating his story with the following information:

* Cost of the construction contract for the estate?
* Is it for medium or high income earners?
* Cost of each four bedroom duplex in the housing "project" aka civilian barracks?
* How many years it will take the highest paid civil servant in LASG to repay a mortgage for ONE duplex based on his current legitimate salary?
* Is there pipe borne water supply guaranateed for 24hrs every day or na BYOI i.e. bring your own infrastructure such as borehole plus water tank reservoir?

Mediocrity (Average performance) Incorporated masquerading as "Centre of Excellence".
What can one expect after 14 years of their party slogan:

Jeun s'oke, Jeun s'apo - Chop up & inside pocket.

Bunch of mega rogues forming a mega alliance for "sharing" Niger Delta oil revenue at the federal level.

Did you stop there? Hell no and I will continue below to avoid pye guguru ban.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Anonimi.

You thought you were on a roll and the next effort was to lie blatantly with the garbage below , even calling Fashola "Ole", because you thought there was no Surulere dweller in the house to burst your big,fat and hate-motivated lie:

https://www.nairaland.com/1252391/fashola-commissions-emeka-anyaoku-housing/2

Ask those who knew Surulere where Fash-Ole grew up to tell you how the LOW COST housing there looked like when they were built in the 60s and 70s i.e. 50 and 40 years ago..
When you have their response, please come back here and compare with what Fash-Ole is doing in the year 2013, Misitah I-like-to-compare well, well

Unfortunately for you I was here in my capacity as a Surulere son , fully conversant with the area, to debunk your filthy lies. Yyou then took off running as your cowardly and slimy kind do again and again.

https://www.nairaland.com/1252391/fashola-commissions-emeka-anyaoku-housing/2

Gbawe wrote.
Is there no level you will not sink to just to discredit anything to do with Fashola and ACN? You are nothing but an asinine liar. I have proven it before and will do so again as an original Surulere son haven lived in the area for , since for at least 30 years, since I was a little child, till today. Many know me around the Eric-Moore, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Bode Thomas, Iponri axis.

I bet you thought you could throw the Surulere challenge around foolishly secure in the knowledge no one would challenge you. What "Low Cost" estates where better than this? tell us you lying reprobate. Do you know Games Village you lying scum? How is it better than what Fashola has provided here? Is it all those Shitta and Ebute Metta Estates that are better than this you wretched and hateful liar? Iponri Low cost Housing that Jakande built, with all due respect to a leader I respect, is crap !!!! Awful quality and poor aesthetics. It is perhaps Eric Moore tower that tops this Emeka Anyaoku Estate but that was not low cost at all.

Keep lying just to besmirch the character of others to suit your rabid and unobjective hatred that makes you one of the few, on every single thread, who is negative about any ACN delivered infrastructure. You don't stop at been negative either. You lie and fabricate things wildly !!! Tell us the Estates from 40 years ago better than this and show pictures. Lying twerp. You are only incurring the wrath of God/karma on yourself always lying against the good endeavor of others. Hate the ACN if you want but give credit where due or say nothing at all, if you cannot do that, rather than coming here to lie.

The forum can judge for themselves. That is Games Village below that was relatively a 'star' of Low cost Housing back then. Can we all not see how, according to the hateful liar Anonimi, it is much "better" than what Eko Ile shows here? You call Fashola "Ole" but you are worse. A creature of no honor, a liar and disgrace to his lineage? What level of hate motivates you to lie like this? What kind of hatred is in you Nitori oluon?

[size=14pt]Vintage cowardly Anonimi. You took off and ran after lying terribly out of sheer hatred for others and being exposed for that wretchedness. Next minute, like a slimy snake, you are trying to deceive Nairalanders and asking for politeness when you are calling a performing administrator "ole" based on your shameless lies and vacuous hatred. I may not like the PDP but charlatans like you, insecure9gerian et al should show where I have ever harassed or insulted the performers from the ruling Party[/size]
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
phantom: err oga....dont you think you might be better of hanging out at those other forums you mentioned? Just saying. **quickly takes off as he sees gbawe free ekoile from his chains**

Who told you I don't? The other thing is that I have never being a quitter. No one will intimidate me here and I never told you that everything about Nairaland is bad. My point , concerning the other Nigerian forums, is that this place can become better if we all make a consistent effort to call out mischief-makers and slime-balls here.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Fishout(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=Gbawe]

Mumu of the highest order. Do you now see how toxic partisanship and myopic hatred has clouded your reasoning to the extent you sound like a drunken fool? So you are now admitting to the world that Nigeria's premier anti-corruption agency, under GEJ, is available to be bought and compromised by any politician seeking to settle a score? Next minute you will be on other threads foaming at the mouth and defending GEJ when the USA states that corruption is monumental under his leadership. Emotional dumb azzes like you will always trip on their own shoelaces. May God bless u.dont mind them. Most of dem are PDP's instruments.silent is d best answer for ........................
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by talktimi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
eko ilee:

Typical Reterdeen .Shouldn't your dumb assss be looking for proof to support your retarded Reterdeen garbage.?

For some reason, I find you.Reterdeens and your Reterdeen activities very amusing so I hardly take you clowns seriously, that's why I make fun of you losers.
grin dumb fvck
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by anonimi: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ Gbawe,

So na bad thing to follow your signature

Nigerians , hold your leaders accountable . Insist they deliver !!!!!

Or maybe that should only be followed where it concerns PDP matters

Meanwhile

* Is Emeka Anyaoku estate low-cost housing?
* Can the price, if bought on mortgage, be paid from the salary of a low level civil servant in Fashola's LASG as was the case for those other flats sold in Surulere in the 60s to 80s?
* Assuming your Emeka Anyaoku estate is medium income like those bungalows on & around Adeniran Ogunsanya bought by civil servants and middle level private sector executives back then, can this category workers afford to buy a flat in the new estate based on similar conditions?
* Fashola's NL representative is yet to respond to the pertinent "accountability" questions I raised on the project.

Do you want to help him out

As to your abusive statement:

Vintage cowardly Anonimi. You took off and ran

I have told you I don't have too much time (as I am not dedicated to the online promotion & defence of some random political idol) so take heart if I am unable to respond to all your replies to my posts.
But if you are really keen on my response, simply send me a PM and I will be sure to get back and reply.
Deal

3 Likes

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by seunlayi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
I thought they are all saints grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by onatisi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
it seems i missed all the action and fireworks sad
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by talktimi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mr EKO ILE et eko ilee, how is freedom Teating you today ? I know its not easy to be a houseboy but seeing servitude runs in your veins, you should be used to it by now.
By the way, there's something obviously flawed with your education except you can correct me if I'm wrong but what is the meaning of "RETERDEEN" if you can't define it, your oga will bitc# slap you o
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by EagleNest(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
If kingdom divide amongst itself it will fall.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by onatisi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
what do you expect from the party called ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINAL NETWORKS.i am not surprised at all.i know their don capone tinubu will call them to order and the game continue

1 Like

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Fash is the man joor and he should go for president
Why? Cos he exposes corruption even in his own party.
Now I can say, that kind of man will earn my vote any day grin grin grin
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by ekoilee: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
talktimi: Mr EKO ILE et eko ilee, how is freedom Teating you today ? I know its not easy to be a houseboy but seeing servitude runs in your veins, you should be used to it by now.
By the way, there's something obviously flawed with your education except you can correct me if I'm wrong but what is the meaning of "RETERDEEN" if you can't define it, your oga will bitc# slap you o

These Reterdeen clowns are very comical amusing sha..

Reterdeen, you are still too dumb, Reterdeen and incompetent to show proof as asked.

Look in the mirror or Ashole Rock for the definition of Reterdeen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Insists On Oct 7 Deadline For Primaries / Tinubu Never Imposed Adelabu On Me, Ajimobi Insists / Fix Weak Labour Market, IMF Warns Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.