Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,569 members, 7,978,888 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? (201134 Views)

It's Official, MTN 3GB Night Data Plan No Longer Work In Day Time / Airtel BIS No Longer Working On PC And Android! / Airtel Bis No Longer Works On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (134) (Go Down)

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by luluosas(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2013
What is wrong with MTN Internet?
MTN Internet have been fluctuating since yesterday without staying for even 30 seconds. Is anybody having the same issue?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2013
luluosas: What is wrong with MTN Internet?
MTN Internet have been fluctuating since yesterday without staying for even 30 seconds. Is anybody having the same issue?
I thought Iwas de only one o. myn is evry 5nds it disconects. Na wa for mtn o!!!
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by bush4ker(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2013
Jeffy1206: I thought Iwas de only one o. myn is evry 5nds it disconects. Na wa for mtn o!!!
mine is every 4seconds
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by nuelnuel: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2013
bush4ker: my 3g disconnects every second.using blackberry.net .pls any help
send status to 131
and you will get a message informing you that you've reached the fair usage threshold.That why it's always disconnecting .
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2013
nuelnuel:
send status to 131
and you will get a message informing you that you've reached the fair usage threshold.That why it's always disconnecting .
I thought dat was prob but subscribe again bt is still same shiit...
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by majalisa(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2013
nuelnuel:
send status to 131
same here since yestaevening and Ryt about now even with my legal 187mb..yeye network tnks to our yeye govt
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Jeffy1206: I thought dat was prob but subscribe again bt is still same shiit...

Try doing a hard reset and see. Just did, and it's now stable.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by majalisa(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2013
VicGoodGuy:

Try doing a hard reset and see. Just did, and it's now stable.
i dont think d issue is with one's fone is a network cos afta my last post d H sign has bin stable till now
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
majalisa: i dont think d issue is with one's fone is a network cos afta my last post d H sign has bin stable till now
atlist beta now.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by georgiobob: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Someone shld comfirm if d default apn works for mtn bis users, I used it 7hrs ago
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by dazekid(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
For users With rooted phones:
Ok for the droidvpn to be unlimited you need to download droidvpn version 1.87(it has a green logo)...
Download terminal emulator(needs root access)
NOW:what to do
Launch your droidvpn version(1.87),,use any of these protocols(udp or icmp)..,if you are using udp,set your port to 500...
Select any of the servers(only the free servers work for me when not on wi-fi)
When it connects,open your terminal emulator(I would advise you to use terminal deluxe)
In your terminal emulator,type ; "ping google.com"
You will see a code running.When you see this code,exit ur terminal emulator and go to settings,applications,manage applications...locate your droidvpn version 1.87 and force stop...Open your browser and go to any website(try google.com) And voila you are unlimited....

For unrooted phones:
You can also do this if you dont have a rooted phone to run terminal emulator...download droidvpn version 1.87,select udp as protocol,change port to 500,select a server and connect....Now unlimitedness when you browse with your droidvpn and get the you have reached your bandwidth limit jargons,,just uninstall the droidvpn,re-install and start again..note clearing data wont solve your problem just re-install....
AND THAT IS ALL..YOUR DROIDVPN IS NOW UNLIMITED.....DAZEKID
Pls like this post if you find it helpful and if you appreciate this post,,you can also give me a lil something too via my number 07067498867....
P.S if you have problems,you can contact me on the above listed number...
Pps if you stay around Ojodu Berger I can help you get it done...

4 Likes

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by dazekid(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
I hope this post helps.....Mtn has knack me the dreaded message: you have reached your fair usage threshold abi na limit....now browsing free with my Etisalat sim with droidvpn ....the browsing is super fast but d downloading is f.ucking slow.... Ehen as for the Mtn network disconnecting,I think it's a glitch coz when it happens I either reboot my phone and get back my signal or it comes back after some time....Happy browsing and downloading tho....

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by dazekid(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please come back and drop your testimony when you are through with my steps and they have worked for you....
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Sheggun1: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls help.....my vpn is not working.....saying
tun ko not loaded..............and av do
wnload it......am using g2.......rooted
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by ajasa4link: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
dazekid: I hope this post helps.....Mtn has knack me the dreaded message: you have reached your fair usage threshold abi na limit....now browsing free with my Etisalat sim with droidvpn ....the browsing is super fast but d downloading is f.ucking slow.... Ehen as for the Mtn network disconnecting,I think it's a glitch coz when it happens I either reboot my phone and get back my signal or it comes back after some time....Happy browsing and downloading tho....
that etisalat with port 53 is very slow even with 3g on,but I've promised to. stick with it until droidvpn with mtn can be unlimited. are u sure d step for mtn above is working before I ditch my etisalat for mtn because mtn seems to be d best network here
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by pcwhiz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
dazekid: Please come back and drop your testimony when you are through with my steps and they have worked for you....
its wrkin flawlessly.. I havnt exceeded d daily limit dou.. But ur steps are wrkin quite okay.. Had to use terminal emulator nt d deluxe cos d deluxe refuses to ping.. Jst launch and type su, to grant it root access before pinging soo u cud exist it and it will stil b pingin, evn if ur ntwrk dsconnects and connect.. Jst giv it sum seconds it will start brwsin again without havin to repeat all d steps above..
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by dahmylolah(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
dazekid: Please come back and drop your testimony when you are through with my steps and they have worked for you....
Working flawlessly on my galaxy note running cyanogenmod 10.1.... Just followed and twas easy... Even streaming the premier League matches atm... Thanks a bunch... Lemme see if it extends more than the 100mb for free... I will get baq to you
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please can someone post a direct download link for Droidvpn 1.87version. Thanks
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by mrbinson(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013

It has been working very fine for me for two days now. Whenever I exceed the daily 100mb limit, I just reconnect again without even uninstalling the app.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
people abeg is anyone having problem with mtn network speed even with 3g it's network is not up to 50kb/sec
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by wolfenstein(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
working on my droid VPN 2.1c right now....still watching it sha
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by funkymeky: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls do in nid to subscribe to mtn monthly bbc plan b4for I can use d terminal emulator... I Mean, can I use bbday plan for 1 month wit terminal emulator cos my bis don expire and I no get moni to do anoda one... Pls help me..
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Mannylex(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
funkymeky: Pls do in nid to subscribe to mtn monthly bbc plan b4for I can use d terminal emulator... I Mean, can I use bbday plan for 1 month wit terminal emulator cos my bis don expire and I no get moni to do anoda one... Pls help me..

NO! bbcday expires in one day... U can use Etisalat though, without any data plan... Jez set the UDP port at 53
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Joeblis(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guy mine is showing port not found after exceeding the 100mb limit
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by bush4ker(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2013
Mannylex:

NO! bbcday expires in one day... U can use Etisalat though, without any data plan... Jez set the UDP port at 53
plzoo is etisalat bis working in android using droidvpn?
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by dhammylarhe: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Hello Guys, Dis Anoda Gr8 Method 2 Beat Mtn Down, Itz Not Al Dis Gig Trick, It Is Mtn Magic Update, Part2, So sorry, i cant paste the procedure Here but u ar interested, u can giv a kal to 08137016109, av a luvly week

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by Mannylex(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2013
bush4ker: plzoo is etisalat bis working in android using droidvpn?
Yes. Also works without bis
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by twaintoy(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2013
dhammylarhe: Hello Guys, Dis Anoda Gr8 Method 2 Beat Mtn Down, Itz Not Al Dis Gig Trick, It Is Mtn Magic Update, Part2, So sorry, i cant paste the procedure Here but u ar interested, u can giv a kal to 08137016109, av a luvly week
Hmmmmm, recharge card tinz abi? Weldone

1 Like

Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2013
dazekid: I hope this post helps.....Mtn has knack me the dreaded message: you have reached your fair usage threshold abi na limit....now browsing free with my Etisalat sim with droidvpn ....the browsing is super fast but d downloading is f.ucking slow.... Ehen as for the Mtn network disconnecting,I think it's a glitch coz when it happens I either reboot my phone and get back my signal or it comes back after some time....Happy browsing and downloading tho....
abeg bros how did u do your etisalat to make work abeg holla me.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by ajasa4link: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2013
thanx to dazekid my droidvpn is now working unlimited.. I followed d steps up there for droidvpn with terminal emulator and it works.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by adoptop70: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2013
Mannylex:
Yes. Also works without bis
Pls how did u do it Pls help me.
Re: MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? by ajasa4link: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2013
adoptop70:
Pls how did u do it Pls help me.
just go to ur droidvpn,select d settings and change ur udp port to 53 and connect. u don't need to have credit or bis before it works

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (134)

Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria / Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb / BBM On Android And Related Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.