Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (46102 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am a fan.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam: Mister man. Take time! This is a nigerian forum not a ghanaian one. So because you are ghanaian, you want to force this woman down our throats that she is the sexiest Nollywood + Gollywood actress. Gollywood fine, but don't add nollywood to the equation.
You ask us question, we say no! Na by force?

Chill Dude. so because i saw a beautiful ghanaian lady, i am now a ghanaian. can't i apprecaite beauty from other african countries. is not that serious ok. i am not saying she is the most beautiful african lady, i am only saying that she is the sexiest nollywood + gollywood actress for now. anyway bawo ni oga?

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Biafradiplomat: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka:

i know damilola is also pretty but can you please not post a photoshopped picture of damilola. post a regular picture of damilola either on a red carpet or any unaltered photo of her at any event. without photoshop,she is not all that cute in the face.notice i didn't post any photoshopped picture of joselyn even though she has many. i just post pictures she took at events. photoshopped pictures dont really show you the true beauty of the actress. for example, someone like chika ike usually looks so pretty in most of her photoshopped photoshoots but in reality she is not really pretty.

this is an unphotoshopped picture of damilola at an event. i still think joselyn is pretty and sexier.
lol, look at this op, wait a minute, are you just looking for cheap popularity or what? Who the hell is this girl? Its just ridiculous the way you've been trying in vain to ignite a comparison context between this wanna be and great nollywood divas. This girl is plain ordinary like the normal girl you see on the street! Rubbish, sexy my feet.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
eriegua83: Do u want to force ur opinion down our throat? She is sexy but definately not the sexiest in our eyes; if she is to u fine, must u be bitter about other people's opinion? One man's meat is another's poison.

i am not bitter about her opinion. i only ask her not to post a photoshopped pic. how does that make me bitter? notice i said, "i still think", that is in my opinion base on the picture of damilola on red carpet event. she is fee to keep her opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubbles OP, but i've seen this lady in movies. she can't take the place of omotola in my mind talkless of my darling sweetheart. Damilola kiss kiss kiss

[img]http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=U9fh7yy4cA_vjM&tbnid=HAmU_OOelrf83M:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADg1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsi0.twimg.com%2Fprofile_images%2F3492372860%2F16e7b40c549ca5663f529dbbad73c78c.jpeg&ei=DsF6UeLOIaGr0QXr9oCwCg&psig=AFQjCNH7jAVAIBleHSZ23Wo4acNFPPa3yg&ust=1367085710593020[/img]

OP, are you trying to tell me Joselyn is sexier than that princess up there? Better don't lemme curse you.

Try seeing jocelyn in a movie....you will see her flabby boo/bs, and black knuckles (bleached!).
Then watch a movie starring Dammy...you'll see the beauty, the innocence, her accent, the bu/tt. OMG! You'll melt.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion so i do not get why people are upset because that is what the op feels. So if you feel otherwise, you merely state who you think it is and then attach the pics as well. Simple. People always make things bigger than they are.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by RSAGenius: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
the hipocrisy of nigerians . if this girl was nigerian, you'll be making huge noise about her just like u make noise about all those average looking nollywood so called divas. this lady is sexy but as usual, in the typical nigeran cry baby voice, "yes she is sexy but she is ghanaian. there is no way i am gonna let a ghanaian win so i am going try so hard not to recognize by badmouthing her". blah blah blah.

Damn! This woman is FINE. she reminds me of all these sexy south african women here in south africa. I am fan.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
RSA_Genius: the hipocrisy of nigerians . if this girl was nigerian, you'll be making huge noise about her just like u make noise about all those average looking nollywood so called divas. this lady is sexy but as usual, in the typical nigeran cry baby voice, "yes she is sexy but she is ghanaian. there is no way i am gonna let a ghanaian win so i am going try so hard not to recognize by badmouthing her". blah blah blah.

Damn! This woman is FINE. she reminds me of all these sexy south african women here in south africa. I am fan.

Why are you so surprised? Nigerians are anti Ghanaian on anything and everything and can never give credit when due and that's how it is and you better get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by RSAGenius: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
speedyboi: Sorry to burst your bubbles OP, but i've seen this lady in movies. she can't take the place of omotola in my mind talkless of my darling sweetheart. Damilola kiss kiss kiss

[img]http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=U9fh7yy4cA_vjM&tbnid=HAmU_OOelrf83M:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADg1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsi0.twimg.com%2Fprofile_images%2F3492372860%2F16e7b40c549ca5663f529dbbad73c78c.jpeg&ei=DsF6UeLOIaGr0QXr9oCwCg&psig=AFQjCNH7jAVAIBleHSZ23Wo4acNFPPa3yg&ust=1367085710593020[/img]

OP, are you trying to tell me Joselyn is sexier than that princess up there? Better don't lemme curse you.

Try seeing jocelyn in a movie....you will see her flabby boo/bs, and black knuckles (bleached!).
Then watch a movie starring Dammy...you'll see the beauty, the innocence, her accent, the bu/tt. OMG! You'll melt.

look who is talking about bleaching. how did damilola change from this color to the color of the pictures you posted

5 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka:

i know damilola is also pretty but can you please not post a photoshopped picture of damilola. post a regular picture of damilola either on a red carpet or any unaltered photo of her at any event. without photoshop,she is not all that cute in the face.notice i didn't post any photoshopped picture of joselyn even though she has many. i just post pictures she took at events. photoshopped pictures dont really show you the true beauty of the actress. for example, someone like chika ike usually looks so pretty in most of her photoshopped photoshoots but in reality she is not really pretty.

this is an unphotoshopped picture of damilola at an event. i still think joselyn is pretty and sexier.

In conclusion,u dont av profitable work@op!
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by RSAGenius: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
speedyboi: Sorry to burst your bubbles OP, but i've seen this lady in movies. she can't take the place of omotola in my mind talkless of my darling sweetheart. Damilola kiss kiss kiss

Dear Joselyn. see what this nairalander is saying. cant accept the fact that you are sexy so they call you flat boobs and dark knuckles. anyway, here is a picture of you sipping on a cup of whatever ,looking cute with ur sexy self and ur natural hair and showing the world ur dark knuckles. funny people

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Leobreezy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexy ko, sixty ni, will any of them go out with u if u don't have more than 5mill in ur account and own the latest range rover??

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Why are you so surprised? Nigerians are anti Ghanaian on anything and everything and can never give credit when due and that's how it is and you better get used to it.

Hey, why the cloud of insecurity? The OP asked for my opinion. he also asked me to attach pic as well. And i did exactly what he asked, which rule have i disobeyed? And why should anything be attached to Nationality?

And incase you don't know, Ghanaians and Nigerians are closely Knitted in real life. You shouldn't be worked up over badmouthing anything on this forum. Nairalanders badmouth anything (even their country) and other tribes in the country (even though they are actually close to eachother in real life). so it has nothing to do with Nationality bro smiley

RSA_Genius:

look who is talking about bleaching. how did damilola change from this color to the color of the pictures you posted
Dammy and Omotola have always been on the 'fair-skinned' side (not much though). I shouldn't be the one telling you this; but incase you don't know, different light shades alter body colour in pictures. You should know that. Besides, i don't see any dark knuckles when i see Dammy and Omotola in movies. So..... ----You can suit yourself though.
RSA_Genius:

Dear Joselyn. see what this nairalander is saying. cant accept the fact that you are sexy so they call you flat boobs and dark knuckles. anyway, here is a picture of you sipping on a cup of whatever ,looking cute with ur sexy self and ur natural hair and showing the world ur dark knuckles. funny people
Her boo/bs are flabby and that's fact! I watch her movies, Her knuckles are dark too. Try to get her movies too. Besides it looks like you are the one trying to be biased here just to drive home your point about Nigerians. Lol, it's a free world. Nigerians are getting used to all the constant stalking of other africans cool

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion so i do not get why people are upset because tat is what the op feels. So if you feel otherwise, you merely state who you think it is and then attach the pis as well. Simple. People always make things bigger than they are.

Exactly! I wonder why anyone should be worked up over it, talkless of turning it to a Nigerian Vs Ghanaians/Other africans thing. He/She is even trying to incorporate his country girls (SA) into posts. grin cheesy. Chai! Lol....Inferiority complex and insecurity is a bad thing!

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by chucky234(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
beautiful yes but sexy NO.
there are certain things that are taken into consideration when one talk of sexiness some of which are softness of voice,walking style and so on. That daughter of Dumas got quack funny voice that can put a man off and that's a huge turn-off for men of class like us.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Ivynwa(f): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sexiest??
Why is it that when some men see two curvy lumps peaking out from the hip region of women they immediately think sexy. The lady is not proportionally built please. It's true that when such hippies peak out through a tight jean that they look lovely but you need to check out the overall profile make up and how proportional they all are.

She looks good all the same but she isn't the best thing that ever happened to the Nigerian/Ghanaian movie industry(I hate to use the word Nollywood/Gholywood to imitate Hollywood like y' all, can't you guys be initiative enough to find a unique name for your own movie industry? ).
Jeezy! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Kajina: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
RSA_Genius:

At bolded

ROTFLMAO!!!! That is the million dollar question!!! grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
chucky234: beautiful yes but sexy NO.
there are certain things that are taken into consideration when one talk of sexiness some of which are softness of voice,walking style and so on. That daughter of Dumas got quack funny voice that can put a man off and that's a huge turn-off for men of class like us.

exactly! This is what some guys fail to realise! It's not just about the face and whatever! Damilola Adegbite has got that charisma and carriage in movies with perfect role interpretation that you just drool on anything and everything about her!
This might sound out of place, but Jocelyn is not even my sexiest Ghanaian Actress; But I don't wanna start another argument again...so i'll just lipsrsealed. But I have my own darling Ghana princess I so much love kiss
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Kajina:

At bolded

ROTFLMAO!!!! That is the million dollar question!!! grin grin grin cheesy

Naijan are the most biased people in this world.

So don't expect them to say something good about a foreigner, you can see the same trait when comes their ethnicity etc.....

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

So don't expect them to say something good about a foreigner, you can see the same trait when comes their ethnicity etc.....

Hey dude, how many times will i tell you that many things you read on this forum is just a charade?

Any conclusion you draw from things you read on this forum; refer the subject as 'Nairalanders' not 'Nigerians'. Please for your sake. Orelse, I will start exercising my badmouth on you angry angry angry
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 1:34am On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: beautiful yes but sexy NO.

Dude, seriously, what is wrong with the way this lady talk. how is the way she talk different from the way majority of nollywood actresses talk.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P_C3n9q343M?list=UUsa2POR22vaqKGyzYbPCXTQ" frameborder="0"

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2013
_
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by chucky234(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Senseless as usual, one can never expect any meaningful input from elephant eating Cameroonian so I don't expect anything positive from you goon.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: Senseless as usual, one can never expect any meaningful input from elephant eating Cameroonian so I don't expect anything positive from you goon.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by chucky234(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka:

Dude, seriously, what is wrong with the way this lady talk. how is the way she talk different from the way majority of nollywood actresses talk.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P_C3n9q343M?list=UUsa2POR22vaqKGyzYbPCXTQ" frameborder="0"
You probably attended one of those non-accredited colleges in Ghana that's why you find it difficult to comprehend the fact that whatever results you get in a movie is the input of a director,you need to be on set to see how many mistakes artists makes during rehearsals and shooting.
Miss Dumas is pretty no doubt about that but she is no where near sexy,being sexy is completely different from being pretty as you can be average looking yet sexy.
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: You probably attended one of those non-accredited colleges in Ghana that's why you find it difficult to comprehend the fact that whatever results you get in a movie is the input of a director,you need to be on set to see how many mistakes artists makes during rehearsals and shooting.
Miss Dumas is pretty no doubt about that but she is no where near sexy,being sexy is completely different from being pretty as you can be average looking yet sexy.
Thats your opinion. And he has his. Sexy and beautiful is different for each person. I think she is sexy too but thats me. Why not choose the lady you prefer, post pics and say why u think she is sexier instead of merely saying she is average. And the fact that you brought out your insane assumptions of the op studying at an unaccredited Ghanaian university says all that needs to be said about your kind and just because you are anti anything Ghanaian. Does not mean the op is, or is studying there.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by chucky234(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Thats your opinion. And he has his. Sexy and beautiful is different for each person. I think she is sexy too but thats me. Why not choose the lady you prefer, post pics and say why u think she is sexier instead of merely saying she is average. And the fact that you brought out your insane assumptions of the op studying at an unaccredited Ghanaian university says all that needs to be said about your kind and just because you are anti anything Ghanaian. Does not mean the op is, or is studying there.
And where is this chronic documented goon coming from ,I love Ghanaians especially Jackie Appiah whom most Ghanaians believe is the sexiest actress in Ghana.
Sentiment aside I'll go with Jackie any day,if you like commit suicide that's non of my business.
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 27, 2013
^ *Yawns*

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Don't mind the airhead and his inferiority complex

Thanks my darling. Now this is a real gentleman :-)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Ink Wizkid Is Wearing (photo) / Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.