Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,785 members, 7,969,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:26 AM

Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? (8979 Views)

Poll: Majority of Igbo Men Marry At Age Bracket 25,30,35,40

Yes b/w 20 & 35: 35% (5 votes)
No b/w 35 & 40: 64% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

14 Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At Early Stage. / Why Do Igbo People Detest Marrying Other Tribes? / Nigerian Tribes And Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2008
Afribiz:

Within what age bracket? You make me laugh.
Anyway, believe me or not, that's your cup of tea.
Does it even make sense when a pot calls a kettle black?

ahha haaaaa, look at who is talking here.lol grin grin grin grin grin I told her the truth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Afribiz(f): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2008
Just because you're seeking a man doesn't make everyone that makes a post here a male.
Incase you don't know the meaning of (f) and (m), i'm a SHE and not a HE.

May kelly:

ahha haaaaa, look at who is talking here.lol grin grin grin grin grin I told him the truth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You don't even know d truth in this case talkless of voicing it out.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by romeo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2008
Afribiz:

Just because you're seeking a man doesn't make everyone that makes a post here a male.
Incase you don't know the meaning of (f) and (m), i'm a SHE and not a HE

LoL grin grin grin
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
romeo:

LoL grin grin grin

ass cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
Afribiz:

Incase you don't know the meaning of (f) and (m), i'm a SHE and not a HE.

Becareful the way you open that your silly mouth tongue tongue
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by romeo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
May kelly:

ass cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Chineke nna mere gi ebere cheesy
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Afribiz(f): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2008
May kelly:

You mean your cassava teeth and your decayed tongue?
Miserable goat.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by romeo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
hahaa LoL!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by superman(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
breaking news!!

man kelly is 60 yrs old!

she don expire hahhhah for an ibom man

oloshi
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2008
superman:

breaking news!!

man kelly is a young mother cool

she don expire hahhhah for an ibom man

oloshi

@superman, No on the contrary, Maykelly is married and not single. Maykelly is too connected to Divine Source to be expired. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by EXPONENT(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
It's SMART to marry later in life.

Why get saddled down with bratty azz kids at an early age

Kids = Poverty.

Get your EDUCATION on!

Get your Job Experience on!

Then settle down and marry - hopefully its a mutual-partnership between equals.

Bleep love - it gets in the way.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2008
Afribiz:

You mean your cassava teeth and your decayed tongue?
Miserable goat.

@Afribiz watch your miserable  shocked  teeth here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

but still remain blessed.ok cool
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
romeo:

hahaa LoL!! cheesy cheesy

hahaa lol my foot. and take the same grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Afribiz(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2008
May kelly:

@Afribiz watch your miserable  shocked  teeth here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol

but still remain blessed.ok cool

Miserable teeth are meant for miserable things like you.
That explains why you're being attracted by octogenarians.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
Afribiz:

octogenarians grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyway by their fruits you shall know them  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by tamme: 5:16am On Oct 09, 2009
its so funny how men these days are marrying very late

A man at the age of 50 first child is just 10 years old
world don spoil
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by AndreUweh(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2009
tamme:

its so funny how men these days are marrying very late

A man at the age of 50 first child is just 10 years old
world don spoil
You deliberately exhumed this topic so that Ndigbo and Yorubas will insult each other. Please stop it.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by tamme: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2009
I didnt even read the previous posts before I posted mine. So what are you talking about
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by throttler(f): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
tamme:

I didnt even read the previous posts before I posted mine. So what are you talking about

well, you should have read it, seeing that it is 5 pages long, you would have deduced that the poster was soundly thrashed by everyone who read it, if not that it is dead and gone, i would have soundly thrashed her too.

@topic , i was 20, when i married my huby who was 29, he had his biz going on, had graduated, was building and had a car. now how about that.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
Am wondering why Igbo Men hate to marry in good time. Is it that they prefer money, house, wealth than having a wife? Please can somebody tell me why? Be realistic here smiley
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by 8words(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
May kelly:

u like insult why? u don't know any nobody here so please don't insult any person that comments in ur thread. I pity for your husband if you have.

my father married at the age of 29.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2009
8 words:

u like insult why? u don't know any nobody here so please don't insult any person that comments in your thread. I pity for your husband if you have.

my father married at the age of 29.

First this post is not talking about ur father and ur mother, is talking about you yourself. I did not ask "what age did ur father or ur mother got married" so be careful, So then back to sender.

i also pity ur children if u have one.

ur father's father married for ur father? Or ur father Pregnanted ur mother and keep her in the house?
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by echobee(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2009
yes, other tribes marries early, but for the igbos they prefer they have money, houses, cars and other things which are vanities b4 they get married. that is why u see an igbo man who is 50 and his first child is just 5
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Maykelly(f): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2009
echo- bee:

yes, other tribes marries early, but for the igbos they prefer they have money, houses, cars and other things which are vanities b4 they get married. that is why u see an igbo man who is 50 and his first child is just 5
Infact i think i 've just found another brother man. cheesy keep it up. true talk.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by echobee(f): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ maykelly
thank God say u talk better thing this time around. u no insult me. that good, keep it up
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Abagworo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
just saw this tribalist post.the truth is that civilization comes with westernization in present world.there are two types of igbos cum the rural dwellers and the urban dwellers.the rural igbos marry too early(between 16 and 20 years) while the city ones marry between 25 and 35.looking at the two groups you will understand that the urban group are more educated and enlightened than the rural.it is only wise to marry when you are ready and not rush into marriage.nowadays in igboland parents refuse to give out their schooling daughters for marriage.there is that belief that she has to finish university before being considered adult.i dont consider 16 year old man marrying a 12 year old girl as a good thing.igbos and their neighbours(ijaw,crossriver,delta and bini) marry when ready and it is a sign of civilization.
Re: Other Tribes(Youraba etc) Marries At Early Stage Than The Igbos Men Why? by Rapmoney(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
@May kelly
I think u are very stupid and naive to reason the way u do.
Where did u get d statistic 4rm dat d Ibos marry at d age of 43?
How old are u? I asked because u talk like a kid!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Identity Crisis: A Must Read For All. / What Language Is Spoken Often In Your Family? / Where Are My Hausa Speaking Nairalanders? Please Come In Let's Have A Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.