Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,869 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Rivers State Government To Auction Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Rivers State Government To Auction Cars (3088 Views)

Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars / Auction Cars From Bank Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by busaboy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

I hear from an unconfirmed source that the RState Gov are to auction their used fleet of cars soon.

Does anyone have more info on this and how one can take advantage of this offer.
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by showbobo(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2008
They might possibly be auctioning cars but its definitely a MAN-KNOW-MAN issue.If you dont have LEG(as they say) then,Nothing for you my brother.
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by begood1: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2008
Pls can any Govt house insider verify this??
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2008
buy dead vehicles!
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by SignorZax: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2008
ferdiii:

buy dead vehicles!
grin
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by showbobo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2008
lol
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by Scopium: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Do they have any showroom in Lagos? I'll like to buy a military tank.[/size]
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by DeepSoul(f): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hmmm, Haven't heard of it but even if it's true, I hate to be pessimistic but it'll most likely be man-know-man. You'd have

to have super "long legs" to be a beneficiary. See what happened with the Odili taxis (as they call it). It was meant to

be a sort of poverty alleviation thing. But they ended up giving it to people in government and their relatives. These are

people who already own a gazillion cars! G.R.E.E.D!!!

So, if this is true, I wouldn't expect anything different
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by cgift(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2008
see a faithless generation. Walk up to them and declare what you want with your money in hand, it shall be yours. Why loose hope even before trying things out? haba!
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by dee02(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2008
would they auction off an oil-well, a arm and a leg because i need those items real bad!
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by begood1: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2008
i start to feel this is an april fool post,
because nobody is confirming if this is true or not undecided
Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by nature262(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2008
what about those long buses in front of gov. house
they've being there since
waiten them won carry them do.

Re: Rivers State Government To Auction Cars by begood1: 8:56am On May 13, 2008
nature262:

what about those long buses in front of gov. house
they've being there since
waiten them won carry them do.
u can also go in and make enquiries urself.

(1) (Reply)

08 Honda Accord (anaconda) Going At A Very Resonable Price / FULLY PIMPED NISSAN PRIMERA:TINTED GLAS,FACTORY AC,MODIFIED NEW INTERIOR,ALLOY R / Tokunbo 1996 Camry - N700k(manual)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.