Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,301 members, 7,928,958 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

Buhari To Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Obasanjo (879 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Foundation Letter Not Only To Obasanjo - Vanguard / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Obasanjo by Jerrygotswagg(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
"Obasanjo imposed Yar'adua on nigerians because he got his medical certificate and knew he'll be incapacitated in 18 months". - Maj Gen Muhammad Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by badmeat(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
Buhari,go n sit down,leave obj alone,you imposed ur self to nigeria thru coup,buh Jehova pass u

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by kufre2010(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
Buhari it was not Obasanjo that made yaradua govern Nigeria but God. If u vex go vex with Baba God and not with anybody.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2013
I serious believe that Obasanjo knew that yaradua won't stay long on post as president......naija and election ringing
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by OsunOriginal: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2013
I agree with the General... We all know OBJ architected the woe we facing today.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by Hollowu: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2013
In my point of view, I respect Buhari... but, I do not know why majority fail to appreciate the good days of Obasanjo in office. Buhari ruled Nigeria ones, Obasanjo ruled for like three terms to say. Take ur time to do the calculation of their duration in office. Changes we have today in Nigeria in technology and international recognition are all from Obj. and no Nation in the world can try to look down at Nigeria rather they say words against us because no room is given to them in penetrating.
If Obasanjo placed Yahadua in power, is he him dat also placed Jonathan, the most confused man in power? In the history of civilian government.... I doff my fedora hat to OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by PointB: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2013
@op,

Source please.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by aesola: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Time and chance happen to them all. Obasanjo can never know when YAradua will die. So Buharu u ar a liar. U can never be our Leader again.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by danjohn: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: "Obasanjo imposed Yar'adua on nigerians because he got his medical certificate and knew he'll be incapacitated in 18 months". - Maj Gen Muhammad Buhari.

Where is your source?
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by idumuose(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am afraid wht Buhari said is the truth.I wil advise all
Doubting thomases to read 'accidental politician'written by
El Rufai to understand all d undercurrents that took place
Leading to Yara dua emerging as d PDP fla
g bearer.Read that book
And stop advertising yur abysmal ignorance.
Re: Buhari To Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Good days of Obasanjo?
Are you serious?

Ohh you gonna say Obasanjo invented the internet?

Obasanjo 8 years was has done incalculable amount of damage to the country.

All our current kleptomaniacal corrupt politicians were established in polity during his 8 year rule.

Before Obasanjo we had oil rich Bakassi peninsula, before obasanjo we our own national Airways, before Obasanjo we had respect in Africa.

Obasanjo needs to tell us how much he sold Bakassi for.

Obasanjo needs to explain what he did with Nigeria Airways

Obasanjo needs to explain why he lost us our respect he enjoyed in Africa.

Seriously if you call Obj the good old days, the Jonathan rule must be paradise.

Hollowu: In my point of view, I respect Buhari... but, I do not know why majority fail to appreciate the good days of Obasanjo in office. Buhari ruled Nigeria ones, Obasanjo ruled for like three terms to say. Take ur time to do the calculation of their duration in office. Changes we have today in Nigeria in technology and international recognition are all from Obj. and no Nation in the world can try to look down at Nigeria rather they say words against us because no room is given to them in penetrating.
If Obasanjo placed Yahadua in power, is he him dat also placed Jonathan, the most confused man in power? In the history of civilian government.... I doff my fedora hat to OBJ.

(1) (Reply)

King Jona Miracles In The Book Of Misery / Regularisation Of Casual Staff: Govt Unfolds Criterial / What The Implication Of This State Of Emergency on Neighbourin States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.