Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) (5225 Views)

Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome / (PHOTO) 3 Men Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being “too Attractive” For Women / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by NetcontactsNG(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2013
Meet Omar Borkan Al Gala. A photographer, actor, and poet from Dubai — he was one of the three men kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being extremely good looking. They were ordered to leave a cultural festival early this month in Saudi Arabia and then thrown out of the country because authorities thought their looks could corrupt their young women.

Arabic newspaper Elaph wrote: ‘A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the commission (for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices) members feared female visitors could fall for them.’...lol

28B54322

Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by NetcontactsNG(m): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2013
cool cool

Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Rexsul: 2:55am On Apr 26, 2013
Ok ladies if u meet ds man live would u fall 4 hm undecided?
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Allurefunky(f): 3:28am On Apr 26, 2013
:oWow he is indeed handsome. saudi arabia and their stupid laws

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by mizmandy: 3:51am On Apr 26, 2013
the guy is handsome
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Larrey(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2013
wow,the guy is handsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Temismith(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2013
Guy, abeg, find ur way to naija. U will be very much appreciated here.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by uglybetty: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2013
His pretty.
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by angelbenson(f): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2013
The guy is okk
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Lilimax(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
These same pictures hit the front page yesterday
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by SawG(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2013
He is damn looking gud...but I believe he must have done something wrong or is it a crime to be too handsome? so i can go for face surgery so as not to be deported from our own naija

Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by largie(f): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2013
NetcontactsNG: Meet Omar Borkan Al Gala. A photographer, actor, and poet from Dubai — he was one of the three men kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being extremely good looking. They were ordered to leave a cultural festival early this month in Saudi Arabia and then thrown out of the country because authorities thought their looks could corrupt their young women.

Arabic newspaper Elaph wrote: ‘A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the commission (for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices) members feared female visitors could fall for them.’...lol

28B54322

For real?
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Someone explaine to me where this guy came from.out of this world I guess.wish there was a darker version smiley
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2013
Saw-G:
He is damn looking gud...but I believe he must have done something wrong or is it a crime to be too handsome? so i can go for face surgery so as not to be deported from our own naija
are u trynna say ur a match? Jeez, u look s...k
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Someone explaine to me where this guy came from.out of this world I guess.wish there was a darker version smiley

Don't waste your time jare. Arabian guys always have a small D wink
Re: Meet The Man Deported From Saudi Arabia For Being Too Handsome (pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2013
Kuzaku:

Don't waste your time jare. Arabian guys always have a small D wink
dont console urself lad cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Nigeria! Check Out Pictures Of America That CNN & BBC Won't Show You / Putin Threatens World War 3, Says Russia Could Invade Europe Within Two Days / Rick Santorum Drops Out Of US Presidential Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.