Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:02 PM

Custom Design For Your Site , Blog , Forum & Any Cms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Custom Design For Your Site , Blog , Forum & Any Cms (678 Views)

7 Types Of Commenters You Find On Your Blog/Forum / Is There A Free Bulk Sms Extension For Joomla Or Any Cms ? / How To Secure A Blog / Forum - Suspension, Ban Or Hellban? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custom Design For Your Site , Blog , Forum & Any Cms by miracle4(m): 2:51am On Apr 26, 2013
Terms for this Promo :

1. Does not cover any form of html,css,php and Photoshop tutorial/instruction order than the edit I'm contacted for

2. You must have an existing (already hosted) website ,blog or forum you wanna work on (screenshot and link to the site)
3. No calls is allowed for the contact details I will be providing below (only sms / email )

Description of promo :

I will provide any specific edit for your Dreamweaver site , wordpress , blogger.com blog , joomla, drupal , magento , oxwall and smf forum for free.

Edits could include stuff like css drop-down menu , fixed bg / bg img , form validation , customize blogger theme using artisteer , provide any premium theme, plugin , software, module etc.

You Must be descriptive enough if you are sending me an email and your request wouldn't be for more than a site except you will be the one doing the edit on the other sites when I provide you with code .

I have the latest version of artisteer full version , swishmax full(for those who still use it)Adobe suits cs6 full (includes all adobe packages eg. Dreamweaver , illustrator , Photoshop etc.) Corel x6 full , premium themes and plugins .

guru[at]obasimvilla.com
My tech blog : https://www.obasimvilla.com

If you are looking for heavy software like artisteer etc., then you must be around Portharcourt area

I will only reply to mails that I'm ready for .
No one should call my line pls
Specify the theme you are looking for (may not be chanced to source for a theme for you )
Strictly for site owners and editor whose site can be accessed (to avoid complication and further tutorials )

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Learn Complete Web Developing. How Much? / . / 9 + 1 Reasons No One Comments On Your Blog & How To Amend That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.